s.yunhyeong -- superdaddy

아이콘 oneshots; REQUESTS ARE OPEN // let's show Yunhyeong, Chanwoo, Donghyuk and Jinhwan some more love, shall we? | Currently 115 oneshots posted and +20 requests)

‘’Is it today?’’ Yunhyeong whispered to his wife as he woke up from a nap he just took since he came home tired, from the practice - he had to make up for the schedule he was missing on the weekends due to the show he was shooting with his family. His wife caressed hair, looking at him quietly as she didn’t manage to fall asleep, worried about the male. Yoojung was sleeping by then - their two year old daughter that had grown up quicker than he could ever predict.

 

‘’Don’t worry about that, go back to sleep, okay?’’ she asked him, keeping her hand on his hair as she was worried over how little sleep he got during the week - he still had to take care of their daughter, while his wife was away and that was probably going to take away from him the sleep he should be getting to make up for the sleepless nights he spent at the studio sometimes. It was his work anyways and he knew that it was what he signed up for when he agreed to have a baby with his wife. That still didn’t make his wife worry less about him. ‘’I can stay back this once if you’re not feeling well.’’ she worriedly spoke, watching her husband’s head turn to meet her face.

 

His eyes looked into hers as his body shifted on the bed, facing hers. He was so tired he fell asleep on his back, on their bed, forgetting that he slept more comfortable when his wife was in his arms; he decided to make up for the time she wasn’t in his arms, in that right moment. His body moved closer to hers as his arms pulled her to him. ‘’I’m fine, I’ve been away from home for almost a week and I had enough rest while I was at the dorm.’’ he told her, trying to convince her that he was fine. His wife sighed quietly; he asked the same question once again ‘’Is it today?’’ and she nodded her head slowly, letting him know that the team would come that day, later so they could record them first thing in the morning. ‘’You can sleep, I’ll let them in when they arrive.’’ she continued, wanting him to get some more sleep but he wasn’t buying that excuse.

 

Before she knew, she was being attacked with kisses, as he said before, he had been away from home for almost a week and his daughter wasn’t the only one he missed. His wife chuckled under the countless kisses he pressed on her skin; she also missed him but she didn’t dare to say it to him, afraid he’d take it as a reason to feel bad for the life he choose, or worst, him taking it as the start of an ugly argument she didn’t want to be involved in - she knew what she was signing up for when she agreed to marry him and it wouldn’t change any sooner.

 

The bell ringing, announced the end of their late night cuddling session. Both stood up but the female pushed Yunhyeong down on the bed and ran to the door, making sure she was presentable as she opened the door, letting in the crew that was supposed to follow her husband and child around for two days, first thing in the morning to the last thing in the evening. As they were in, she offered them something to drink like she always did and left to the room, to let them set the cameras and whatever else they needed to fix.

 

‘’They’re here.’’ the female warned, sitting down on the bed as she looked at her phone, making sure the plans she had for the following two days were enough to keep her away from home - even if she’d worry about everything and nothing. ‘’Are you sure you’re going to be fine tomorrow?’’ she asked, worried as the thought of not going, crossed her mind. The male had a gentle smile over his lips as he sat up, looking at his wife as if accusing her of being silly; he had said before he’d be fine with his daughter only, she didn’t need to worry. ‘’I’m serious, Yun. You didn’t sleep-’’ his arms hugged her and pulled her to his chest as he chuckled, ‘’I’m the superman, after all.’’ he commented, referring to the show he was recording, making his wife laugh at his comeback. ‘’Alright.’’ she sighed, closing her eyes as she rest against his chest, forgetting about her phone and with that, not minding about the plans she already set for herself, like her husband wanted her to.

 

They fell asleep just like this, not minding the people that were working while they were sleeping, making sure the cameras were working so they could record what they were there to record.

 

The house was quiet, until Yoojung woke up. She rubbed her eyes, still feeling quite sleepy as she got up from her bed, knowing perfectly well what day it was; it was the day of the week she got to have her father home when her mother was away, at least she got to be with him. Her quiet steps were caught by the cameras that were filming her without her noticing that as she was way too sleepy to even notice that the little houses made out of fabric - the ones that hid the cameraman - were back inside her house.

 

Yoojung pushed her parent’s door open, announcing her arrival; her mother woke up with that as she wasn’t a heavy sleeper, at least she was hyper aware of her kid and that was a good thing for her. She moved in her husband’s arms, trying to wake him up without scaring him so their daughter wouldn’t know he was awake but she failed to wake him up therefore, she gently pulled his arms away. Before she could try to wake her husband up again, her daughter had climbed the bed and crawled towards them.

 

Yunhyeong’s eyes opened slowly as he felt a small hand over his feet, followed by a knee and by the distance of those two, he could understand it was his daughter as his wife was still in his arms, struggling to get herself away from him. He left his head, chuckling lowly at the sight of his daughter trying to get her father’s attention or trying to surprise him.

 

His wife managed to get away from him, gasping as she noticed her daughter’s hair. ‘’Oh my, did you fight against two bears, honey?’’ she shook her head slowly, picking up the two year old girl and sitting her over her lap as she fixed her hair with her hands, hearing the girl whine a bit as she didn’t like the fact her mother spoiled the surprise. The elder chuckled, noticing how she looked like her father when she whined like that. ‘’You’re a clone of your father.’’ she laughed, getting up from the bed as she held onto her daughter, walking towards the bathroom just to wash her face and brush her teeth. Once they were done, she let the girl down; she ran towards the bed her mother was laying in and climbed it, crawling towards her father who pretended to be asleep.

 

‘’Daddy.’’ she whined, pushing his body or at least, trying to. Her mother stood by the door, shaking her head slowly as she chuckled, knowing exactly what he was doing. She then, headed to the kitchen to make breakfast as her family was way too busy fooling each other first thing in the morning.

 

‘’Mommy, mommy!’’ Yoojung shouted as she ran to the kitchen, her short hair bouncing on her head as she tried to get her mother’s attention. The elder looked down to her daughter who seemed quite worried. She tilted her head, leaning down to match her daughter’s height. ‘’What is it?’’ ‘’Daddy not waking!’’ she whined, bouncing on her feet as she pointed to the room she just exited, making her mother laugh quietly. Just when the female was about to give her an idea to wake him up, Yoojung’s small body was picked up; the little girl squealed loudly but soon she started giggling.

 

Yunhyeong’s wife got back to cooking as her husband and daughter were busy fooling around with each other. The giggles from the little girl made the mother smile, ear to ear as she cooked, thinking that even if her husband wasn’t home half the time, she wouldn’t trade this small amount of time she got to spend with him and their daughter for anything.

 

‘’Alright, breakfast is ready.’’ the female called out, watching her daughter and husband racing to the table, her daughter being the winner of the race and her husband playing the loser who didn’t accept the fact he lost role. She shook her head slowly, hiding a smile as she set the plates with food on the table, laying them carefully so they could at least have breakfast together before she left - that was the only thing she’d do that day anyways and it’d make her feel less worried as at least she knew they ate breakfast, the most important meal of the day.

 

The three of them sat down; the little girl sat at the end of the table as her parents sat in front of each other, right by her just like they got used to since Yoojung wasn’t fond of staying on the side of the table and the baby chair was still used. She was the first to dig in, earning no other than admiration from her father who felt full just watching her eating. Her mother too, started eating, knowing that she was going to be late for her schedule if she stood there just watching her husband and daughter. ‘’Honey, slow down’’ she asked her daughter who nodded her head and carefully chewed on the food.

 

Soon, the elder female was done eating; she got up from the table and got her daughter the apple she had prepared earlier - it was her daughter’s favorite therefore, she decided to prepare it as there was not a single morning she’d skip eating that fruit. Yoojung glanced at her mother, grinning with her small white teeth. ‘’Eat up, honey.’’ she told her daughter, leaning down to peck her head gently before she headed to the room, leaving her husband on the kitchen, eating with their daughter.

 

‘’Oh no! Mommy is going away now.’’ Yunhyeong commented as he was done with his food. Yoojung pouted as well, knowing that she enjoyed having her parents together rather than having just her father or just her mother, like it happened most of the time. As the elder female was back from the room, she was ready to go out. ‘’Are you going now, baby?’’ Yunhyeong shouted from the kitchen as he waddled like a penguin, followed by his daughter who imitated him. The female laughed ‘’There goes dumb and dumber.’’ she commented, shaking her head at the adorable sight of both human beings she loved so much.

 

The three of them had stopped by the front door as Yoojung’s mother was ready to leave. ‘’Be safe.’’ Yunhyeong commented to his wife who smiled at his gentle way of letting her know he cared for her. She nodded firmly, looking down at her daughter who hugged her legs. That made her remember of giving out some more warnings to her husband ‘’Do not forget to-’’ the male laughed, and gently pushed her towards the door ‘’We know, we know, don’t worry.’’ Yunhyeong said. Yoojung had joined her father, pushing her mother out, carefully. She could only laugh ‘’Alright, alright, I’ll get going. Yoojung, be good to daddy.’’ she told her daughter, pecking the female’s head gently before looking at her husband ‘’And you, make sure to get some sleep.’’ she glared playfully at him who held up his hand as if swearing he’d do what she said.

 

Finally, the female left. ‘’Well, should we get going? Do you want to meet the uncles?’’ he asked the little girl who looked up at him and quickly nodded her head, running to her room to get her clothes but she was caught, halfway, by her father who ran with her to the bathroom so they could brush their teeth. Yoojung giggled and kicked her feet in the air.

 

Both stood in front of the mirror, Yoojung pouted as she looked up at her dad. Once the male noticed, he asked her what was wrong and she pointed to her hair. Yunhyeong gasped; he had no idea how but it was all messy; that was when he wished his wife was there - he had no idea of how to work her daughter’s hair as it was way too short to even get it into a nice ponytail. ‘’Uh… what does mommy do, usually?’’ he asked her, picking her up and sitting her on the bed he slept. The girl wasn’t sure either.

 

After finally figuring out the brush would help at least a bit, he felt relieved and that saved them some time as they needed to get going if they wanted to visit the band her father worked in. On their way there, they were singing to random songs, mostly baby songs as his daughter wasn’t exactly into any other kind of songs, not even his as they usually played the songs she liked rather than his own. However, she did know if it was her dad’s songs since her mother did play them once or twice when they missed him and he couldn’t answer his calls - at least they got to hear his voice.

 

‘’Chanyu’’ Yunhyeong raised an eyebrow as he looked at his daughter. ‘’What did you say, honey?’’ he asked her as the cameraman followed them. ‘’Chanyu!’’ she repeated, making her father frown at the word he didn’t seem to recognize. ‘’Chanyu?’’ he asked ‘’Chanyu!’’ she answered, nodding as she bounced, walking ahead of her father as she knew the way to her father’s practice room.

 

She was too small to have enough strength to open the door but before Yunhyeong could rush to help her ‘’Chanyu!’’ the female called out and finally Yunhyeong understood what Chanyu she was talking about. It was Chanwoo, a member of his band. He wondered why the female liked Chanwoo so much. He slowly walked in, blinking at how everyone was busy with his daughter and at how Chanwoo was holding onto her. ‘’Yah yah! Hands off my daughter.’’ he playfully shouted to them but nobody really paid attention to him as they were busy hearing what the little girl had to say.

 

‘’And mommy’s party is tomorrow.’’ she sighed, nodding her head firmly as she shared the information about her mother’s birthday. The guys nodded too, as if it was actually something really important that’d change their lives. ‘’Daddy!’’ Yoojung got up from Chanwoo’s lap and ran to her dad as if she hadn’t seen him for way too long when only a couple minutes had passed. ‘’So now you see me?’’ he gasped and turned around, crossing his arms as if he was actually offended with the fact she only saw him in that moment. Yoojung whined and ran to face her father who turned around once again; the female decided to hug her father’s legs and he eventually gave in to it. ‘’Alright, alright.’’ he mumbled.

 

Their visit only ended after they managed to get Yoojung to dance to one of their songs even if her moves weren’t even matching the ones they tried to teach her, the group still clapped like no tomorrow, amused with all of this.

 

‘’Bye bye’’ Yoojung waved her small hand as she announced they’d be leaving with her small voice that seemed to be loved by the group. Yunhyeong picked her up, maybe he was the one who actually wanted to pick her up rather than her - she didn’t even need to ask; he was too fond of her.

 
 

They stopped by a store, yet again being greet by people they didn’t exactly know but Yoojung was way too busy running around the store, looking for something nice for her mom instead of paying attention to the people who were surrounding them. ‘’Daddy!’’ the little girl pointed to a plushie she found, jumping up and down just to notice she couldn’t find her father. She frowned, looking around, panicking just in case she was left there alone as she was too short to even manage to see over the piles of clothes that existed in the store.

 

‘’I’m here, I’m here’’ Yunhyeong announced as he sensed his daughter would start crying soon if he didn’t show up - he wanted to see what she’d do if she got lost but he couldn’t expect anything else from a two year old. He wanted to teach her how to act on a situation like that but then again, she was probably too little for that. Either way, he crouched down, trying to meet her eye level. ‘’You shouldn’t run around like this, Yoojung.’’ he scolded her, shaking his head slowly as the little girl frowned a bit, nodding slowly to her father’s words. ‘’But if you ever get lost, search for one of the workers here and ask them to look for me, or the police, okay?’’ the little girl nodded her head slowly even if she didn’t really understand fully what her father said.

 

She then held out her arms for her father, sobbing quietly as she was picked up. She hugged her father tightly, deciding that she wouldn’t leave him anymore. ‘’It’s okay now, Yoojung.’’ the male rubbed her back gently, getting up and walking around the store with her glued to him. ‘’What should we buy for mommy?’’ he tried to cheer his little girl up, gently bouncing her in his arms just to see she had already forgotten about the small problem that she had caused just a few minutes ago.

 

After rubbing her eyes, she pointed to the dress she previously wanted to show to her father. He looked over at it and chuckled. ‘’Honey, I don’t think mommy would use that.’’ he commented, seeing it was something that didn’t fit his wife, it’d rather fit his daughter and it was way too colorful. Yoojung frowned and decided to look around for something else, moving her feet on the air as she had no idea what to get her mother.

 

‘’Food.’’ she whined after a few more minutes; Yunhyeong’s eyes widened as he noticed it was past lunch time - he had no idea just how quickly time had ticked by when just a few minutes ago it was ten. ‘’Alright, we’ll go get food.’’ he told her, walking out of the store towards a restaurant, carefully checking if they had the food Yoojung liked.

 

Once he finally found one that seemed good enough, they had lunch. He was surprised at how his daughter wasn’t messy when eating anymore. He seemed to lose that part of her development but he couldn’t do anything about it anyways. ‘’Cake cake cake.’’ Yoojung suddenly told her father who tilted his head slowly, ‘’Cake cake cake.’’ she continued until the male realized that she was talking about her mother’s birthday. ‘’Oh, we should get her a cake, right?’’ and the little girl nodded quickly.

 
 
 

Before they knew, the day came to an end. Yunhyeong had brought Yoojung to his bed as he didn’t like sleeping alone anymore; the bed felt empty and it was hard to fall asleep - at least now, he had his daughter even if his wife was away. He had thought of calling her but he didn’t want to disturb her; he wouldn’t mind hearing her nag at him for still being awake. He smiled a bit at the thought of that but as his eyes looked to the side, he saw his little girl sleeping; her thumb was on and yet again, her hair was all messy and he wasn’t even sure how it was so messy as she only fell asleep a couple minutes ago. It was time for him to fall asleep as well.

 
 

‘’Daddy!’’ Yoojung shouted from the bottom of her lungs, jumping up and down on the bed where her father was asleep. He turned around, asking for five more minutes as he was tired from the week he had but Yoojung still didn’t give up on trying to wake him up. She sat down and slapped her father’s arm with all the strength she had, watching her father sit up quickly and rub his arm; she laughed as he tried to dodge her hits. ‘’Yoojung!’’ he finally scolded her, making the girl frown at the way her name sounded. ‘’You shouldn’t do that, you’re hurting daddy.’’ he told her, rubbing his arm; Yoojung didn’t want him to feel mad at her, therefore, she hugged his arm and pecked the place she hit, just like Yunhyeong did when she was hurt somewhere. He couldn’t possibly be mad at her.

 

‘’It’s mommy’s birthday, today.’’ he announced as he peeked over at his phone. ‘’Should we call her?’’ he asked, watching his baby girl nodding her head and reaching for the phone. He chuckled and sat her on his lap, calling his wife who didn’t take long to answer the phone. Once she did, she gasped, noticing that her husband and daughter had their hair all messed, probably didn’t wash up and that was because they had been up until late the night before.

 

She was about to nag at them but Yoojung leaned closer to the camera and pecked it ‘’Mommy!’’ she cheered, hugging the phone; Yunhyeong’s wife laughed as she couldn’t see them, at all. And so did Yunhyeong. ‘’Happy birthday, baby.’’ he finally spoke as their daughter pulled away from the camera. ‘’Thank you for the kiss and hug, Yoojung-ah.’’ his wife told their daughter who grinned at her. ‘’Mommy, daddy and me and cake.’’ she told her mother, breathing heavily in between the words as if she was telling an exciting story to which her mother paid full attention to, smiling softly at the end. ‘’You got cake?’’ she asked and Yoojung nodded firmly, wiggling off her father’s embrace to get to the cake; once he understood what she was trying to do, he widened his eyes. ‘’No no, we shouldn’t get the cake yet, it’s too early to eat cake, Yoo-’’ but she managed to get off her lap.

 

There went Yunhyeong running after his daughter; his wife only laughed at how it seemed a live documentary of wild life - those two together had always something interesting to show. ‘’Yoojung don’t open the fridge.’’ he asked his daughter, finally getting to the kitchen just to stop her from opening the door. Yoojung looked up at her father, frowning. In her little mind, it was okay to have the cake in that moment.

 

‘’Yoojung-ah’’ her mother called as she finally managed to breathe after laughing so hard at the two of them. Yoojung searched for her mother, just to see her face in her father’s hands. ‘’Mommy, cake.’’ she pointed to the fridge. ‘’Hmm, thank you, baby.’’ she told her daughter who smiled ‘’Eat a lot for mommy, okay? But only after lunch.’’ she warned, earning a nod from her daughter who jumped to peck the screen again. ‘’Mommy is so happy now, thank you.’’ she said to her daughter who bounced up and down happily.

 

Yunhyeong then pulled the phone away and wished, once again, his wife and happy birthday as now he had her full attention. After telling her he missed her, he decided to hang up the phone and get breakfast for his daughter.

 

Yoojung felt especially happy that day, which lead her to want to share her favorite fruit with the cameraman that did take the pieces she distributed. ‘’Yoojung, did you eat your breakfast?’’ he asked and the girl nodded, running to the tv to watch her favorite cartoon that should be on by then. She sat down once the music started playing; she sang along to it, earning Yunhyeong’s attention. He chuckled and joined her once he was done cleaning up. He joined his daughter right after, letting time tick by while he sang with her. He had nothing scheduled since his wife was away, they couldn’t sing for her unless they called her again.

 

They were surprised when the door suddenly opened, showing the female they talked to just a couple hours ago as they were too caught on the tv show they were watching. Yoojung was the first to run to her mom as she saw her standing by the door. ‘’Mommy!’’ she shouted and hugged her tightly, having her dropping down to hug her as well.

 
 

‘’This was supposed to be my day.’’ the female mumbled, playfully as she noticed that after they had lunch together, Yunhyeong and Yoojung had fallen asleep by the couch - she laughed and shook her head slowly, deciding to join them after she was done cleaning; getting to be with them was a good gift anyways.