정 chanwoo • 4 ¦ requested

아이콘 oneshots; REQUESTS ARE OPEN // let's show Yunhyeong, Chanwoo, Donghyuk and Jinhwan some more love, shall we? | Currently 115 oneshots posted and +20 requests)

Member: Jung Chanwoo
Characters name: Im jaewoo
Genre: Slight angst, mostly fluffy
Small plot: When iKON say that Chanwoo and jaewoo are like siblings. Jaewoo thinks that too but Chanwoo gets angry coz he has a crush on her. He ignores her for months which in that time period, she gains feelings for him and she misses him dearly.
Notes: Yo dis is tooooooooooo cute ahahhha

° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • °

"ChanwooJaewoo is calling again." Yunhyeong waved his friend's phone in his face. He only rolled his eyes and his side not wanting to even talk about it as he certainly knew that his friend's opinion affected the way he got along with Jaewoo. Yunhyeong sighed heavily and shook his head "It has been a week since you started ignoring herWhat happened?" but the male fell quiet just like before. "I'm inviting her over." Yunhyeong quickly said watching Chanwoo get up from his bed and even getting a shower. This was enough to put smile to the older male's face. He wasn't counting on Chanwoo's absence.

"Oh, Jaewooyou're here." the male smiled widely as the female arrived. She nodded slowly as she was lead towards the living room, meeting everyone but the male she wanted to talk to. She didn't quite understand what was going on. Her eyes suddenly landed on the door that suddenly opened. Chanwoo got off the room and that made the female sigh out of relief. When she was about to great him, the male walked past her and exited the building, leaving her confused - not only her but his friends - and even staring at the door.

Jaewoo sighed rather quietly as she shook her head. She didn't understand what was going on with Chanwoo but she knew she started to miss the little brother he had claimed to be. Her lips turned into a frown as the female understood how unwelcome she was.

"Where are you go-" Yunhyeong didn't have the time to ask her the complete question as the female walked out, away from the dorm the guys lived in and away from Chanwoo who decided to ignore her for no apparent reason. The confusion over the pain she felt was something she was unable to describe. It was like her keys had fell down on the floor and she didn't feel like picking up.

Her tears desperately shouted Chanwoo's name as she knew he didn't even try to solve whatever problem that happened between the two of them. Maybe he didn't miss her the same way and maybe he wanted her to understand that.

Jaewoo finally reached her building and without thinking twice, the female threw herself on the first comfortable thing she could find - the couch. The door closed with a loud bang, indicating the female didn't feel like talking, much less see anyone.

And just like this, another week has passed. It was funny how Chanwoo didn't look for her nor simply express his behaved self by pronouncing a soft good morning towards Jaewoo. He didn't even bother to nod his head in her way. There was no smile, no nothing and she wondered what happened, what had she done to make him act this way?

Jaewoo understood, with this distance, that she didn't have a simple brother-sister like relationship with Chanwoo. Her feelings went beyond it. To a level she couldn't quite understand.

The female found herself sitting on the park she met Chanwoo in. She looked down at her hands, wanting to hide just how hurt she felt over the sudden scenario she lived in.

"Chanwoo oppa!" she heard, waking up her curiosity. She didn't lift her head but her eyes saw through the small gaps her long hair displayed. The face of the female who called such name was unknown but the male's face matched the person she knew. She wanted to walk up to him and slap him for the way he treated her but then again, she didn't have the right to. She knew the female was more than just friends with Chanwoo.

Her eyes saw just how her smile shinned as she hugged the male who managed to display a soft smile over his pink lips. Jaewoo bit her lip, noticing how the color of his pink lips didn't belong there. Looking at the female's lips, she noticed how bad colored they were. The pink color was fading away. She didn't want to know about it anymore.

"Jaewoo?" Chanwoo called out after noticing the female whose body started to move away. She didn't turn back, just like he had done. She was just as good as acting as he was and imitating his actions was not a problem for the female. Not at all.

She hid her emotions from him as she walked, hating how she could hear his steps coming towards her. The second his hand landed on her shoulder seemed to make the time stop. She didn't want this. Because it wasn't fair. It wasn't fair the fact he could run away from her without explaining whatever and she couldn't. The male even turned her around to face him and frowned at the sight of her tears. Why was she crying? All he wanted was to great her but he was faced with a scenario in which he wasn't even able to move a finger.

''If you're not going to do a thing, then don't bother pulling me in.'' she harshly told him, taking his hand away from her shoulders to stop him fro hypnotizing her who just wanted to be out of his life - or at least that was what she said most of the time. Chanwoo frowned even more at the sight of his friend being like this, he was confused by her actions but this made him want to make things right or at least ask her how she has been. ''Wait.'' he asked, watching the female stop and look at him, he could even understand she was having a small war inside her brain, blaming herself for all of this but at the same tme, almost killing him with her soft glare that for someone else was hard to notice. But he wasn't someone else and he knew it. ''Be quick. Your girlfriend's waiting.'' but no word came from his lips. Annoyed, Jaewoo rolled her eyes and walked away from him.

Chanwoo was left behind, confused and even mad at the female's actions. He was not sure about what was going on with her. The female on the other hand, was mad at him for being with someone else this easily. In her brain, she knew he felt something for her but she was mad at him for being so quick to move on. How could he give them a week and simply throw them away as if they were nothing, as if she meant nothing to him? How could he? She couldn't quite understand him but she didn't seem to give herself that much time to think about the situation anyways. She had told herself she wasted just way too much time thinking of him and being bad to herself because of him - he didn't deserve that. She deserved more than him and more than just this.

A new day had started as soon as she opened her eyes or at least that was what she thought but when she looked over at the digital alarm clock over her nightstand, she noticed she was wrong. She woke up just a few minutes before the clock announced midnight and thanks to Chanwoo, it has been her routine almost everyday. She couldn't keep herself from having nightmares, in which the male was no long there with her just to realize it was the reality they shared in that moment. He was taken away from her. He didn't belong to her. Jaewoo sat on her bed, taking a look outside her window that showed just how the moon didn't feel ashamed for it's beauty. The female smiled slightly as she thought of one of the memories that still tried to bother her. 

The sky was just a bit darker than usual, the stars were just a bit brighter than usual but the again, the spotlight wasn't shared with anyone else. The moon had everyone's attention just like any other day. However, by the fact of being full moon today, the sky seemed to look clearer than usual and even more beautiful if that could be even possible. There was no pullution or what so ever around and that helped the environment. ''Have you ever tried couting just how many starts the sky is able to give home to?'' Chanwoo suddenly asked, making the female look at him weirdly. She laughed ''What's with that question?'' ''Eh- I guess I was just trying to be like one of those movie guys that say real deep things at the right time.'' he confessed, rubbing his nape as he laughed, allowing his dimples to dig his cheeks. Jaewoo rolled her eyes and shook her head ''That made no sense tho. You're watching too many movies, you should hang out with me more.'' she mumbled, laughing as she rest her head on his shoulder, liking their closeness. Chanwoo, on the other hand, was unable to keep a smile off his lips as she watched how the female closed her eyes and cuddled him. He liked this.

She cursed under her breathe, shaking her head to stop herself from crying any other tears that would be labeled as senseless. If she was some kind of animation, with all the tears she cried that day, she would have drowned her house. Or at least half of it. Since she noticed she wasn't going to get herself to sleep, the female got up from her bed and decided to go for a night jog. She dressed up into comfortable clothes, washed the tears away from her face and took her keys with her, leaving back her phone. It was not like anyone would call her. Chanwo's friends had stopped talking to her the moment she walked out of that door without explanations since she too, ignored their calls. Chanwoo didn't call her, despite his friend's warnings. He always picked his phone but he missed the courage to press the call button. He too, was deeply hurt since she didn't give him any opportunity to explain himself.

Since that second the female spit out harsh words towards him, he had been thinking about it. Chanwoo picked up his jacket and walked towards the door ''Chanwoo, where are you going?'' Hanbin asked, blinking at how quick the male had got outside and closed the door. If he didn't know his friend, he would think he had just seen a ghost or something. ''I guess I will never know...'' he mumbled, turning to look at Yunhyeong whose hands were busy with food. ''He's going to talk to Jaewoo. This has gone too far.'' he let out his thoughts. ''Jaewoo?'' ''Yeah, he said he was recording today but he saw her so he asked the director for a mini break so he could talk to her but she kind of just exploded and didn't let him explain.'' he informed the younger, serving the food he was done with. Hanbin stared at him quietly ''She's being childish tho.'' ''I guess.'' ''If she was my girlfriend I wou-'' ''You would run after her and ask her to forgive you before explaining the situation to her.'' Yunhyeong finished Hanbin's phrase, laughing to himself as he knew the younger knew he was right.

Jaewoo jogged towards the park, bumping into someone on the way. A tall male she didn't bother looking at as she apologized. On the other hand, Chanwoo ran towards the female's house. He wanted to make things clear in between them and stop the cold war that has been going back and forth since the day he walked away until today. He didn't like this one bit, not only because she kept ignoring him but also because his friends were being ignored and she had no right to do that when she was only mad at him. Poor thing, he wasn't aware the female left the house just a few moments ago, if he came out a bit sooner, he would have caught her but he didn't. 

The male rang the bell and waited. Five minutes were the maximum for him. He rang it again and soon, he rang more frequently until he gave up on ringing and started knocking, ignoring the fact she had neighbours that were probably asleep by this hour since they had work to attend to. ''I know you're inside there, Jaewoo. We need to talk.'' he called out, almost banging his fist on the door since she kept ignoring him - he still wasn't aware she wasn't at home. And just like this, he threw away almost a hour of his life. He groaned, knowing just how stubborn she could be and without thinking, he sat down. He wasn't going to give up on her that easily. That was out of question, at least, he would try to make things up to her. They could still be friends - he just hated the wall that was built in between the two of them.

Some good ten minutes later, while Chanwoo was ruffling his hair out of frustrations since he had no more ideas of how to bring the female outside, he heard a voice. A voice he knew, coming just from the female he was looking for. She stood in front of him. He got up quickly and looked down at her ''Can you please step aside?'' she asked nicely, watching how the male didn't move an inch. Jaewo frowned and took a look at the keys in her hand. ''Please?'' she pleaded again, knowing this would lead them nowhere ''Hear me out first, Jaewoo. We have things to talk about.'' he told her, trying to sound as calm as possible since he was mad about what just happened a hour ago, he still thought she didn't want to open the door for him but she was not at home. It was not her fault but his bad timing...again. ''Look, I don't want to drag any problem between you and your girlfriend nor the media so forget me, hmm?'' she gently pushed him away, feeling glad his warm touch still felt the same. His arms wrapped around her waist, stopping her from taking another step. ''That's exactly what I want to talk about. '' he started, rolling his eyes as she spoke about the media. ''What the hell? I don't ing care if they see us, do you really think I care about that?'' Chanwoo suddenly let go of her and in a sudden crazyness, he cleared his throat, forgetting about the recording he still had to attend to the day after and shouted ''Jung Chanwoo is trying to make it right to this girl who doesn't want to hear him, perharps I should l-'' his mouth was covered right away by the female who pulled him in and closed the door behind of him.

''What's wrong with you, Jung Chanwoo?'' She half shouted as she let go of him, pushing him away from her, inside of her house. Out of control and almost out of his mind, the male shouted back ''You're what's wrong with me.'' those words didn't feel right, at least not for the female who bit onto her bottom lip to stop herself from shouting and waking up the neighbours. 

''Did you come all the way to here just to tell me that?'' she spoke when she was sure she could handle her and his words. Chanwoo kept quiet, staring at her for a while as he realized what the words sounded like for the female and he almost immediately shook his head ''I didn't mean it like that.'' his tone lowered for each word he pushed out of his mouth. Jaewoo shrugged her shoulders slightly and waited for him to speak as she got rid of her shoes. ''Why are you doing this to me?'' her gaze lift up to meet the male's eyes. The light that came from the outside was the only kind of illumination available in that moment as the female didn't bother to turn on the lights. ''Why am I doing this to you? Why are you doing this to me!?'' she corrected him, talking louder and a bit more aggressively. ''What are you even talking about?'' ''You didn't want to talk to me, right? Then why do you still bother to look for me when you don't even want to talk? What's with you?'' He slowly aproached her keeping his eyes on her as he spoke. ''You're mad at me but it doesn't mean you have to be angry at the others, what did they do to you?'' ''You're the one who's mad at me, I'm not even mad at you. I figured out you didn't want me there so why should I even talk to them if the one I'm closer with is ignoring me?'' she spat out, walking past him to avoid his eyes that looked dangerously honest that night.

Just like any other time, the male followed her like a lost puppy, this time into the kitchen where she got a bottle from the fridge. Both stood there making no sounds until she tried to open the bottle - her hands were too sweaty. Out of the gentleman he had grown to be towards the female, he took the bottle from her hands and opened it for her. ''It's not my fault you drew a clear line between you and me and I want to step over the line. I feel lonely on this side.'' he told her, letting go of the bottle as her hands took it. His hands slid down her hands to her wrists and held them gently as his eyes were back on hers. ''When they said I'm just like a brother to you, it hurt me. It hurt me because I know for me you're much more than a sister could ever be.'' he confessed, holding onto her wrists tightly but not enough to hurt her. On the other hand, the female was speechless as her heartbeat increased - not because of the run but because of what Chanwoo had just revealed to her. She suddenly forgot about the water and the male knew what her brain was thinking of. He closed the gap between the two of them, forgetting about the bottle as well. His hands cupped her cheeks as he pulled her face closer to his. Just when he was an inch away from her, his stomach bumped into the bottle that she held tightly onto, causing the cold water to spill on both of them.

Chanwoo gasped and pulled away, looking down at himself and even though Jaewoo was wet too, she couldn't help but laugh at his reaction. ''Looks like someone still does pee in their pants..'' she , not very sure how she managed to let those words slip from her lips as her cheeks were still burning after the almost kiss they shared. She still remembered how his hot breathe felt against her lips and how his warm hands were enough to stop her brain from functioning. He stared at her, taking a few seconds to understand she was teasing him about the small accident. ''Shut up.'' he mumbled, feeling a bit mad over the fact this ruined their moment. He bit his inner cheek, taking the bottle away from her hands just to comment ''We're still not done.'' and before she could even protest about anything, his hands pulled her waist close to him and his lips landed on hers. Even if she wanted to keep him as a friend, he had to risk this and allow her to feel  instead of knowing about his feelings because what's better for knowing  than experiencing it ?

Her hands soon made their way to his shoulders and eventually her fingers made their way to his head, digging through his hair just to have a change of having him closer to her. Both forgot about the water that was spilled on the floor and on themselves as the female kissed back, letting him know they did match. And she didn't want him to know that she had to almost lose him to realize she was into him. No, she didn't want to let him know. ''And about the girl...'' he whispered as he pulled away just enough to talk. ''I was recording. There's nothing else going in between me and her. I want you. I want you and nobody else.'' he said the last sentence a bit more confidently as it did sound right and even if there were no lights to illuminate their features, the male knew that there was a smile planted on Jaewoo's lips. 

''I guess now you do have a girlfriend.'' she broke the silence, looking somewhere else. ''Who said I want you to be my girlfriend?'' ''Who said I was talking about me?'' and both started laughing. It felt great to be back to normal and even to tease each other like this; Jaewoo was sure she had missed the male just a bit too much but now that both had everything solved, it felt great. Better thahn it ever did. 

 

A.N.: What...did I do? Oh well... I'm sorry for taking so long /again/ and thank you sooooooooo much for requesting. Feel free to request again and I hope you did enjoy this..small(?) onehsot. Cause our baby Chanwoo is life < 3 haha