#77/82 - MinJoon

CLOSED: SEASON TWO: Send Me A Pairing/Bias And A Number And I’ll Write You A Drabble

#77/82 - “How many of these do you have?/ Where did you get that?”

MinJoon

Word Count: 679

 

Taking a step across the threshold of his boyfriend’s bedroom for the first time, Jimin let his eyes roam across the items from left to right and then back again. It was hard to focus on just one thing. The room was surprisingly neat and he wondered if it was neat because the elder had cleaned it just for him. A light flush filled his cheeks as he hastily cast those thoughts aside.

 

Namjoon did not clean his room just because you were coming over.

 

He couldn’t see but Namjoon was nervously fidgeting with the hem of his black nirvana tank before dropping down the chair at his desk in the corner of his room. Swinging the chair to the side, he watched as his boyfriend stopped along each section of his room and looked at all of his things. It was an odd feeling and rather intimate. It wasn’t as if his room was a secret but he was sharing a part of him that most others didn’t get to see.

 

Jimin chuckled at the collection of Ryan dolls on his bed, it was almost overflowing. There was only room for one person to lie on that bed and the bed was already a twin size as it was.

 

“Did I get you the wrong keychain? I thought you liked Brown?”

 

“Ah, no, no! I do. I love brown… Just uh, a few hoobaes thought I like Ryan and well…” He trailed off, very clearly embarrassed and the shorter male just laughed. Namjoon spent a fair amount of his time on campus in the music department and had garnered attention from a small but fair group of females.

 

“Your fanclub, gotcha.”

 

“Jimin-ah…”

 

“They are too-- Where did you get that?”

 

He pointed one of his short stubby fingers at an odd cross bone head figurine. Jimin had never seen one before and wasn’t sure what to make of it. As his eyes scanned across the shelf that was hanging on the sky blue walls, the figurine count grew. There were so many. A ton of mini ones and then much larger ones as well.

 

“Whoa, how many of these do you have?” Whipping his head around to pierce his boyfriend with an inquisitive gaze, Namjoon shifted his gaze fondly to where Jimin was pointing before replying.

 

“KAWs, A few?” He responded questionably while scratching the back of his neck. Jimin walked over to the elder and stopped when he was standing between his legs. He rested his arms over the other's shoulders,

 

“Babe, this is more than a few.” He glanced back over his shoulder at the figurines.

 

“They’re kinda creepy.”

 

Turning back towards the silver haired male, Jimin ran his fingers through the silky locks as Namjoon shrugged in response as his eyes began to close, they both were aware that he loved having fingers run through his hair. Sometimes he would even fall asleep if the younger did it long enough.

 

“I don’t know, I just… like them.”

 

Running his fingers through one more time, Jimin leaned forward and pressed his plump lips to the corner of Namjoon’s lips.

 

“Mmm, then I finally have an idea for your birthday that you won’t give me an answer about.”

 

Namjoon wrapped his arms around Jimin’s slender waist pulling him closer and spoke softly,

 

“Don’t. I’ll kill you if you spend that much.”

 

Confused by the aggressive words, that had absolutely no real bite in them, Jimin cocked his head to the side.

 

“That small one on the middle shelf costs five million won.”

 

His eyes completely bugged out and Jimin let his jaw drop, flies could fly in and out of his mouth all they wanted. How in the world could those creepy things cost five million won. What the ?! He was getting dizzy just from thinking about it. Namjoon’s warm earthy chuckle filled the space between him before he swooped in, sweeping his lips over Jimin’s, working away the shock into a sweet almost lazy rhythm that made the younger dizzy in a whole other way.