#8 - TaeJin

CLOSED: SEASON TWO: Send Me A Pairing/Bias And A Number And I’ll Write You A Drabble

#8 - “You.Cuddle.Me.Now.”

TaeJin

Word Count: 600

 

“Hyung…”

 

The words floated in the air softly. It wasn’t like Taehyung to be so meek with his words but he was allowed to have those types of moments. Right? Right. That was what he kept telling himself anyway. It was odd to feel so needy and unsure about yourself but here the blonde boy was, looking after his boyfriend from under his lashes with longing. Yes, longing, he really, really wanted to be in Seokjin’s arms but instead of just marching over and taking what he wanted, the boy kept rooted to his seat on the end of the couch.

 

They were currently over at Yoongi’s place, just hanging out. Another reason he was trying to keep those types of urges locked under lock and key. As much as Yoongi was aware of how his dongsaeng was, that didn’t mean he didn’t make comments about how grossly affectionate the two could be with his infamous words of “Couldn’t you keep that for when I’m not in the room?” Yes, that was the norm for Yoongi and often Taehyung would just run over to the elder and pull him into a tight bear hug because he was a “cheeky brat” like that.

 

Seokjin was in the kitchen organizing something because Yoongi hyung left some bag on the counter and never bothered putting it away and Yoongi. Well, Yoongi was super nice and went to pick up their dinner since the restaurant they ordered from doesn’t deliver. Tapping his fingers on the weathered brown leather, Taehyung tried to focus on the variety show that was playing. He loved watching Running Man but it couldn’t keep his attention and soon his eyes were flitting back towards Seokjin’s broad shoulders as he put something away on a shelf.

 

“Hyung…” he spoke louder and this time his boyfriend replied.

 

“Yeah, Tae?”

 

Letting out a small sigh, he wanted the other to turn around and look at him. He wanted him to know what he was asking through just that one word but even Taehyung knew he was being utterly ridiculous. Letting go of all embarrassment he knew he was going to feel in about 0.3 seconds he said firmly,

 

“You. Cuddle. Me. Now.”

 

Promptly he pouted and turned forward in his seat. Ears turning red, he was embarrassed and it was weird and awkward and not how he normally was. It was awful. Taehyung hated feeling like this, he didn’t understand how others were like this on a more regular basis. Hearing that familiar warm chuckle, Seokjin didn’t say a word but finished what he was doing and walked over. Taking a seat next to his boyfriend, Seokjin pulled him gently into his arms. Running his fingers through Taehyung’s hair, he pressed his lips to the boys temple.

 

“Miss me, baby?” Seokjin cooed laced with amusement that only made Taehyung’s ears turn a darker shade a red.

 

Nodding his head quickly, Taehyung nuzzled his boyfriend's neck just as the creak of the door hinge sounded.

 

“Aw, seriously?! How many times do I have to tell you two?” The grumpy annoyed voice of Min Yoongi floated through his own apartment as he tossed his keys loudly onto the dining room table while continuing to grumble.

 

“When you two are done being disgusting, food is on the table.” The two could hear him grumbling as he made his way into the kitchen. Seokjin’s body rumbled with laughter but he only tightened his arms around Taehyung and he gently pressed a kiss against his boyfriend's neck promptly ignoring their hyung for just a few moments more.