#27/89 - MinJoon

CLOSED: SEASON TWO: Send Me A Pairing/Bias And A Number And I’ll Write You A Drabble

#27/89 - “Whoa, did you see that just now?”/”I swear, you love that game more than you love me.”

MinJoon

Word Count: 614

 

Watching the natural sunlight filter through the sliding glass door wane, Namjoon huffed.

 

“I swear, you love that game more than you love me.”

 

The words were drowned out by Jimin’s trash talking into the headset he was wearing. It had been hours but Jimin was still playing game after game after game. As much as Namjoon loved reading, he had read just about all he could read for one day. He wanted his boyfriends attention. He had tried multiple ways to do so, asking about food, shoving food in his face to kissing along his neck down to that cute little mole at the base of Jimin’s neck but nothing worked. It was rather insulting.

 

Almost at wit’s end and contemplating just leaving, Namjoon thought he’d make one last effort to get his boyfriend to pay him some attention. Jumping up to his feet he feigned shock and raised his voice to a decibel he’d never use under normal circumstances.

 

“Whoa, did you see that just now?”

 

The change in tone of Namjoon’s voice as well as Jimin being able to see with his peripheral vision that his boyfriend had moved suddenly garnered enough attention for him to look at his boyfriend then in the direction that he had been gazing at.

 

“What? What Joonie? Ugh, !”

 

He was only distracted for a few seconds but it was enough to get Jimin killed in the game. He began to whine.

 

“You got me killed hyung.”

 

Namjoon could very promptly say he didn’t give a about getting his boyfriend killed, he was very happy about it. Dropping down in front of Jimin he removed the controller from his hand, tossing it across the room.

 

“Ah! Don’t break my things! What did you even see?”

 

Shrugging his shoulders, Namjoon gazed at Jimin’s feature and even though he was annoyed with the younger he couldn’t help but get caught in those luscious plump pink lips he wanted to kiss really bad. He was leaning forward involuntarily.

 

“You.”

 

Cocking his head to the side, Jimin stared at the elder in bewilderment. What in the world was Namjoon talking about.

 

“Me?”

 

“Yes, can you see me now?” The question held no hint of being anything other than serious. Jimin raised his hand up, finger scratching his neck still lost in this conversation.

 

“Of course, you’re right in front of me, Joon-ah.”

 

Namjoon ran his tongue along his bottom lip and then his top, eyes still struck upon a slice of heaven. Park Jimin had always been his own personal slice of heaven.

 

“It sounds better when you moan my name.”

 

Pink flushed skin materialized right before Namjoon’s eyes. Jimin wasn’t necessarily innocent but the brashness of his boyfriend's words had caught him off guard and before he could say anything, Namjoon’s already slick lips were against his. Jimin was quick to follow Namjoon’s guidance, wrapping his arms around Namjoon’s neck, fingers playing with the little wisps of hair at his nape. Tugging Jimin’s bottom lip into his mouth, Namjoon drew out the breathy moan he had been speaking about just a moment ago.

 

“J-Joon-ah…”

 

Not willing to let go, Namjoon let their lips brush against the other as he spoke huskily,

 

“I can make you feel better than that game ever will baby.”

 

A soft chuckle from Jimin reverberated against Namjoon’s lips and annoyed him just so that he nipped hard at his lover's lips.

 

“Your jealousy is cute babe, do that again.”

 

And do that again Namjoon did.

 

Jimin’s phone could be heard buzzing on the coffee table but was promptly ignored.

 

Jungkookie 8:46pm: Jimin turn your ing mic off before you have