#4 - JinMin

CLOSED: SEASON TWO: Send Me A Pairing/Bias And A Number And I’ll Write You A Drabble

#4 - “Why am I always the one carrying you?”

JinMin

Word Count: 390

 

Grumbling to himself, the orange mussed hair atop his head gave a shake in annoyance. Squeezing his eyes shut, Jimin rubbed his temples with his short stubby fingers before slowly opening them and glancing over in the direction of an oversized baby pouting up at him. It was a first that Jimin was even ready on time but it was also a first that the eldest hyung in the dorm was still lying in bed gazing up with the saddest puppy dog eyes one has ever seen.

 

Letting out a harsh sigh, Jimin caved. He always caved, all the stubbornness melted from his face and he waved a hand lazily at the elder. Turning around he squatted on the floor only imagining the elder scrambling out of bed, a second later glued to his back, arms wrapped over his shoulders and around his neck. Jimin’s biceps flexed as he wrapped his arms around the elders thighs and lifted himself and the elder up.

 

“Why am I always the one carrying you, Seokjin-ah?”

 

The elder nuzzled into Jimin’s neck, a smile plastered to his face because even though the annoyance was evident the fondness was still evident in the younger's voice.

 

“Because you love me!” He sleepily but happily chirped, making Jimin roll his eyes and smack his thigh. Seokjin’s tinkling laugh broke out, causing vibrations to transmit across Jimin’s neck and send a shiver down his spine. He continued to carry the five year old who was supposed to be 25 to the bathroom so he could wash up.

 

“I’m older. What a good boy you are listening to your hyung.”

 

“You act like you’re two. Not doing this again. I mean I’m smaller you should be carrying me with those broad shoulders of yours.” The elder just hummed while Jimin huffed and puffed about the task he was already carrying out. As he lowered Seokjin to his feet and turned to face the man, he reached out and pinched his hard.

 

“That’s payment. Go wash up, we’re late.”

 

Not having much room to complain Seokjin rubbed his chest to soothe the pain and just chuckled as he shut the door behind him. Next morning he planned on doing the exact same thing and he was sure that Jimin would follow suit, because he loved his hyung the most.