#102 - Jungkook x You

CLOSED: SEASON TWO: Send Me A Pairing/Bias And A Number And I’ll Write You A Drabble

#102 - “To err is human, to forgive is divine.”

Jungkook x You

Word Count: 283

 

“Huh?”

 

“To err is human, to forgive is divine. You need to learn that Jungkook-ah.”

 

You said with a soft sigh, as you wrapped your arm around his shoulder and fell into step with him on his way home from his last class of the day. He glanced over at you who was indeed a number inches shorter than him and cocked a brow but quickly furrowed it in confusion over your words.

 

“What does that even mean, Noona?”

 

Thinking about it for half a second, you decided to give him a little help. He had gotten into a fight with his childhood friend, Jimin and it was well, you felt it was stupid to hold such a grudge for a transgression so small.

 

“It’s a quote from An Essay on Criticism by Alexander Pope. You should read it sometime.” You could hear him groan about reading and it made you chuckle.

 

“It means that everyone commits sins and makes mistakes but people who forgive are acting godlike, it’s divine when you forgive someone… Like Jiminie…” Biting your lip, you hoped that he would think about your words and not just get mad. Silence spread as the two of you turned the corner.

 

“I’ll think about it.”

 

Grinning from ear to ear, that was all you wanted.

 

“But you have to buy me lamb skewers!” His voice was so cheeky and it made you roll your eyes. Shoving Jungkook away from you.

 

“Only if Jimin comes you brat.”
 

“Aww, Nooonnaaa you know I’m your favorite brat.” He said as he wrapped his arm around yours, head tilted in towards yours trying to act as cute as possible.

 

“Hush, are not.”

 

He so was.