#89 - Jungkook x You

CLOSED: SEASON TWO: Send Me A Pairing/Bias And A Number And I’ll Write You A Drabble

#89 - “I swear, I sometimes think you love this game more than you love me.”

Jungkook x You

Word Count: 352

 

Tap.

 

Tap.

 

Tap.

 

Could be heard faintly but your mind was so focused on the smartphone in front of you. Your finger was tapping all over the screen as you played with each kitty that entered your humble abode. You had just expanded the space and were able to get all new toys for the kittens. It made you rather excited, that you had finally saved up enough fish to get the large donut as Spotty seemed to love the small ones and now you were sure he was going to visit more often.

 

Tap-tap.

Tap-tap-tap.

Tap-tap-tap-tap.

 

The noise was growing louder and in a greater succession but lost in the euphoria of purchasing a cute pink and white warm sock it was tuned out as well. A loud sigh followed the tapping that wasn’t stopping.

 

“I swear, I sometimes think you love this game more than you love me.”

 

Your ears registered the noise however comprehending what was being said to you took a minute or so. Much too delayed for someone who should have been paying attention when their boyfriend was talking to them. Raising your eyes up just under your lashes to look at the tall, dark and handsome man in front of you, you smiled impishly.

 

“You’ve always been a smart Kookie.”

 

Looking back down at your game, you bought a few more items and laughed silently as you heard him scoff in annoyance. It didn’t surprise you when a hand reached out in front of you to steal your phone. Pulling it away you slipped it into your back pocket. Standing up you from the dining room table, you leaned against the corner next to Jungkook.

 

“If you miss me that much, just say so.”

 

Leaning down you kissed him on the forehead before walking to the bedroom to go find your flip flops and grab your keys from the dresser. Calling from the bedroom, you didn’t hesitate in your motions,

“Going for a drive, wanna come?”

 

Hearing the chair scrape against the tiled floor you smiled softly to yourself. Sometimes he really was such a child.