#24 - MinJoon

CLOSED: SEASON TWO: Send Me A Pairing/Bias And A Number And I’ll Write You A Drabble

#24 - “Are we really doing this right now?”

Namjoon x Jimin

Word Count: 501

 

“Are we really doing this right now?”

 

The short blonde haired man huffed as he yanked his arm away and turned to face the taller man with ridiculous purple hair. He was angry, oh so angry. Why was it so hard for his boyfriend to grasp that dancing was not the same thing as cheating? Was it his fault that the other didn’t like to dance and wouldn’t even just stand there and like him do all the dancing? Truly that was all he wanted?

 

“Damn it Jimin. When else would you like to do this? When that douche is inches deep inside you?”

 

The sting of a slap across his face could be felt even if it wasn’t heard, even if there was no mark to leave. Jimin stared at his boyfriend in utter disbelief. That disbelief soon spread throughout his veins in boiling hot anger.

 

“Right, because I dance like a , I’m a . I’ll do just that.” Looking around wildly, Jimin made a big show of trying to spot the guy he had been genuinely and innocently just dancing with. How he could be held accountable for the other man having this glint in his eye that Namjoon didn’t like was beyond him. Here they were though, yet again.

 

Dancing was his passion. He lived, ate and breathed it. It’s the driving force that had brought Jimin as far as he has come from Busan all the way to Seoul on a scholarship thanks to his dancing. Sometimes he just wanted to relax, have fun, be the 22 year old that he was and let the club music guide him.

 

“Ah! There he is. Excuse me I’m just gonna go bend over for the real man over there.” His eyes had darkened considerably and the fire that flickered wasn’t about to be extinguished any time soon. He was beyond tired of this bull, he didn’t know how else to show his boyfriend just how much he loved him. Nothing worked because they always ended up right back here in this insecure space the other couldn’t get out of.

 

Namjoon’s strong arm reached out and grabbed the blonde by his forearm. Before he could even open his eyes, Jimin whipped his head back and steeled the other with an icy gaze. There was a fire but there was no warmth. Not anymore. Not after three drinks. No after too many chances. Not after he was just so tired of this game.

 

“Don’t. Touch. Me. Namjoon.”

 

His fingers retracted as if they had been seared by frostbite chasing the tips of his fingers ready to spread. Jimin stormed off without a glance back. He slid his way between the guy he had been innocently dancing with just a mere few moments ago and now…

 

Now, he was swaying his hips with a new purpose.

If he couldn’t be what Kim Namjoon wanted him to be he would become that person.

 

He became that person in the arms of another.