#23 - Seokjin x You

CLOSED: SEASON TWO: Send Me A Pairing/Bias And A Number And I’ll Write You A Drabble

#23 - “Hug me.”

Jin x You

Word Count: 317

 

“Oppa…”

 

“Hmm?”

 

Seokjin didn’t look up from the physics book that he was reading. He had a quiz this week, a test next week and a bunch of homework that he unfortunately needed to catch up on because he was out sick the week before. Getting distracted wasn’t something that he could really afford at the moment.

 

“...Oppa,” You couldn’t hide the sniffle, even though your mind felt like rubbing your nose with your hand and quickly wiping away the tear that was falling down your cheek would do the trick. Seokjin still wasn’t looking up from his book and he probably didn’t hear you sniffle but it stop you from taking a few more steps towards him.

 

With your shadow looming above him, he finally looked up and concern clouded his features immediately.

 

“Hug me?”

 

Seokjin reached out for you, knocking his text book off the arm of the couch in the process. Grabbing your wrist, he pulled you into his lap and wrapped his arms around you. He cradled your head and tucked it into the crevice of his neck. Folding into his embrace you took comfort in the warmth he was giving you with no questions asked. This was the reason that you felt so comfortable letting this man see all sides of you, good, bad and the ugly. Seokjin was always there for him and you tried your best to be there for him as well. As his large hand smoothed your hair, over and over, you let out a sigh mixed in with a few more sniffles. Talking wasn’t something you were ready to do and he understood that. He never pushed, just waited patiently, warmly, always with a big heart, open arms and acceptance.

 

It would be fine.

 

You would calm down.

 

This man is your rock and one day you would show him just how much he means to you.