#67 - Jimin x You

CLOSED: SEASON TWO: Send Me A Pairing/Bias And A Number And I’ll Write You A Drabble

#67 - “That was really cheesy.”

Jimin x You 

Word Count: 500

 

Struggling with the large glass jar of mayonnaise, you managed to twist your hand around the lid instead of actually twisting the lid off of the jar. Pulling the mayonnaise container closer to you, you scrunched your nose in concentration, focusing all of your strength into your hand and tried again. Nothing. Letting out a sigh, you reached for the kitchen towel that was hanging across the handle of the stove door and tried with that. Probably due to the material it just slid all around the top of the jaw and did nothing. Tossing it down, you huffed and wiped a stray hair that had fallen into your eyes off to the side.

 

Looking around the kitchen for a tool of some sort, you didn’t even know what, you just wanted the darn jar open so you could make your turkey and cheese sandwich. Was that so much to ask?  You didn’t think so. It was lunch time and your stomach had grumbled for the third time in five minutes. Jimin walked into the kitchen, pulling open the fridge and looking for the banana milk he had hidden behind some containers the other night. Sometimes you swore, the kid just lived with you. At least during the summer he never seemed to go home. Being that he was your older brothers best friend didn’t help.

“Oppa, can you open this for me, please?”

Holding out the jar of mayonnaise with two hands you pouted in hopes that he would be in a nice mood. You may have played a tiny prank on the two last night as revenge for them being so loud the night before that. Here’s to hoping that Jimin wasn’t still mad. He cocked a brow at you but set his banana milk on the counter before reaching out for the jar. Placing his hand on top of the lid, he looked at you,

“I MAYO may not.”

A smirk was glued to his face as he swiftly opened the metal lid with a loud pop. Jimin handed the jaw back to you, his grin couldn’t be any wider but you just stared at him slack jawed. Did he really? He did. Scrunching your nose again you shook your head in disappointment.

“Do you get it?” He inquired with a slight tilt of his head, that in any other situation would make him appear cute with those cheeks of his that you always referred to as mocha.

“That was really cheesy.”

Was all you said as you took the jar and lid from him while turning back towards your unfinished sandwich. You could hear him scoffing behind you, as he pushed the straw sharply through the top of his milk.

“It was a good pun. How do you not appreciate puns?!” Not paying him any mind, you continued spreading the mayonnaise on your bread, a tiny smile of amusement graced your lips but Jimin couldn’t see it, nor would you let him. Not today at least.