#98 - Jimin x You

CLOSED: SEASON TWO: Send Me A Pairing/Bias And A Number And I’ll Write You A Drabble

#98 - “Don’t you dare.”

Jimin x You

Word Count: 403

 

Backing away, you kept taking step after step behind you. That was until you hit a wall. You knew that you were going to but at the moment your brain wasn’t functioning enough to focus on that as well as watching the man in front of you like a hawk. He had a water gun raised at the ready and you weren’t even outside of the house. It was your mutual friends birthday party and she wanted to act like a kid, so water balloons and water guns were the weapons of choice. Honestly, you were okay with the idea, it was sweltering outside but inside the house?! This is what you get for sneaking inside to use the bathroom real quick.

 

“Don’t you dare, Park Jimin” You repeated attempting to make your gaze strong, firm and deadly.

 

It wasn’t.

 

Your teeth were peeking, from the small smile you were having a hard time hiding away and there was a pink flush in your cheek from the general excitement of the game. He stepped closer, white muscle tee half soaked already, locks semi-dry and a devious glint in his eye. He ignored your warning and stepped closer, and closer.

 

Until finally he was right in front of you with the water fun pointed at the side of your head.

 

“You can’t get away, Erica Noona.”

 

Well, at least he was still being polite, the little jerk. You stared at him, eyes giving him a challenge because you couldn’t back down now. Raising your brows, they only raised even higher as he swept in, lips brushing against yours while his free hand wrapped around your wrist and pressed it against the wall.

 

Any thoughts you had previously paled in comparison, thinking had stuttered to a stop and your body took over. Lips moving at the same rhythm as his, following his lead and maybe even getting ahead of themselves by nipping at his plump bottom lip because goodness were they addicting.

 

Jimin pulled away with a smirk but all you could do was stare in awe and surprise in your actions. Watching him saunter away annoyed you.

 

“We’re not through.” You ground out, running after him, jumping on his back and stealing his water gun to spray him promptly in the face, laughing a bit too much but so was Jimin. Hopefully, your friends parents didn’t care to much about a little water.

 

Oops.