#13/99 - YoonSeok

CLOSED: SEASON TWO: Send Me A Pairing/Bias And A Number And I’ll Write You A Drabble

#13/99 - “Is that b-blood?/How many times do I have to tell you?”

 

YoonSeok

 

Word Count: 705

 

(Reminder you’re allowed to pick two number per request and submit in only one request at a time. I went ahead and used the two numbers for this one.)

 

Sweat dripped into his eyes as his the palms of his hands rested on his knees, shaking his head to fling the sweat off the tips of his blonde hair, Yoongi kept his gaze on the man who kept dribbling the ball in place before he tossed it back into game play. As soon as it was thrown back into play, Yoongi sprung into action and tried to swipe the ball from his friend on the other team. He missed and chased after him, succeeding the second time.

 

It didn’t last long though, he was side-swiped and tumbled to the concrete court landing on his knee and elbow first before rolling onto his back. “Aish,” he called out, the scrapes on his elbow and knee hurt like a mother and it didn’t help that another person had somehow landed on top of him. Taking in a deep breath, he tried to push the other guy off of him. It took a moment but the heaviness of the other person eased off, oh so conveniently running their basketball shorts over his injured knee. “God damn it,” he hissed out. A mouthful of apologies were shot towards him but Yoongi just sat up and hoped the throbbing in his ankle didn’t mean he had truly sprained it.

 

A hand reached down to help him up. Rubbing his wet hair out of his face, Yoongi looked up and took his friend's hand. While hearing another one of his friends calling out the player who had caused this tumble of events. “How many times do I have to tell you…” He didn’t even bother listening to the rest of it. One, he didn’t care and two he needed to focus on his ankle. Yoongi slowly and carefully placed pressure on his right foot, it hurt but it wasn’t the worst pain he had felt. Nothing was broken, he already knew that but it was a good reassurance. As for being able to finish the game, he wanted to but he knew he shouldn’t. A few days rest would be enough though.

 

“Is that b-blood?” A familiar voice stuttered out, a finger pointing at the blonde's knee. Yoongi looked down and saw his knee was actually bleeding a lot more it normally would have from a scrape. Damn, he really had wiped out pretty hard. “Yeah-” he raised his eyes up to the dark haired taller man next to him and immediately reached out to grip his arm and waist. “Hoseok-ah, close your eyes. It’s fine. I’m fine.” The younger male had grown pale at the sight of his blood and Yoongi wanted to curse again but he didn’t. Instead he pressed through the pain in his ankle, trying to guide his friend while not putting too much strain on his ankle in the midst of dealing with a knee that stung every time he tried to straighten it. “Tae shut up and help me.” The other boy jogged over and wrapped his arm around Hoseok’s waist to help alleviate the weight. Hoseok was very pale and very possible still going to pass out from the sight of blood.

 

Once they managed to set him on a bench, Yoongi did the same and immediately grabbed the nearest towel, pressing it against his knee. “Hoseok-ah, you can open your eyes. See, no blood?” He kept the towel there and ran his fingers through the younger's hair trying to calm him. Hoseok slowly peeked over at Yoongi which made the elder chuckle. “Come on, it’s not that bad.” He squeezed the back of Hoseok’s neck and took the younger's hand. “Hyunung, you know i can’t stand the sight of blood.” He whined not caring that he sounded like a baby right now. Taehyung jogged back over to check on the two again, “You guys alright?” They both nodded, “Go on and play Tae. We’ll just sit the rest of the game out.” He nodded to the tall brunette who flashed them both a boxy grin and flounced away to play out the rest of their weekly basketball game. The two continued to watch the game, just like that. Yoongi rubbing the back of Hoseok’s neck and head and Hoseok holding Yoongi’s hand.