#66/84 - MinJoon

CLOSED: SEASON TWO: Send Me A Pairing/Bias And A Number And I’ll Write You A Drabble

#66/84 - “I think I’m going to be sick.”/”Watch, this is the best part!”

MinJoon

Word Count: 1210

 

CuteChim: *gif*

 

Monnie hyung<3: Uhh…?

 

CuteChim: Isn’t it so cool?! It’s like your tendons are guitar strings and when you flex, they’re being strummed.

 

Monnie hyung<3: Ugh, wth Jimin?!

 

CuteChim: *video link*

 

CuteChim: Okay, what about this one, hyung?! It’s your heart

 

Monnie hyung<3: I’m not clicking on another one Park Jimin

 

CuteChim: What? Why? Your heart pumps like that. Hyung isn’t it cool to see how your heart actually pumps?

 

CuteChim: I mean you can see the blade they used to cut open the chest but haha it’s not gory

 

Monnie hyung<3: Stop stop stop. No more!

 

CuteChim: Okay, okay, just one more

 

Monnie hyung<3: N. O.

 

CuteChim: Hyunnngggg...Watch, this is the best part!

 

Monnie hyung<3:

 

CuteChim: *video link*

 

Monnie hyung<3: I swear to.. Last one!

 

………..

 

CuteChim: It’s so cool, they’re taking out a brain tumor but it looks like egg whites.

 

Monnie hyung<3: I think I’m going to be sick

 

CuteChim: Hyung really?

 

…………

 

CuteChim: Joonie?

 

CuteChim: Babe, you okay?

 

Monnie hyung<3: *Call missed*

 

CuteChim: Joonie? I won’t send another =(

 

Monnie hyung<3: *Calling CuteChim*

 

“Hyung are you really sick?” The concern smacked Namjoon in the face as he heard the first words after their call connected. Stretching out on his back, he groaned into the receiver.

 

“Don’t send any of your medical videos again.”

 

“Aw, you really didn’t think any of them were cool? I mean it was like guitar strings!”

 

Namjoon clicked his tongue against the roof of his mouth cutting the younger off. He was visibly shaking his head but Jimin was unable to see that movement.

 

“No babe, I want to keep my insides on the insides. Ugh, cringing just thinking about.”

 

“Seriously?” The disappointment and pout was so loud that the elder didn’t need to see his boyfriends expression to view it in his mind's eye. He knew the man was pouting and as cute as he found Jimin, plump lips sticking out with his mochi cheeks, he still felt a little bad that he was raining on the others parade.

 

“Sorry, Jimin-ah. I know you just got into the pre-med track but it really creeps me out.”

 

“Ah, sorry hyung. I’ll uh, keep that twitter account to myself then.” He continued to mutter under his breath, “It’s so cool though.”

 

Letting out a chuckle, Namjoon couldn’t help but how adorable Park Jimin could be. Despite the graphic medical videos that he was just being exposed to that didn’t lessen just how cute the younger was. A soft smile he couldn’t hide appeared but lucky for him they were speaking over a kakao call so the other couldn’t see.

 

“Aren’t you going to make it up to me? I mean, the toilet doesn’t look too pretty right now.” He bit on his bottom lip to keep from laughing. His bathroom was as clean as it could be since he hadn’t even been in it since he cleaned it earlier this morning. Jimin didn’t need to know that though.

 

“Ah, hyung! Did I really make you sick? I-I’m sorry. Um… How do you want me to make it up to you?”

 

Reaching a hand up, Namjoon twirled a few strands of his silver hair around his finger.

 

“Hmm…” Pretending like he was thinking,

 

“You could come over?”

 

“Now?”

 

“Yeah,”

 

“It’s two in the morning hyung,” a breathy laugh filled Namjoon’s left ear, “don’t you have class in the morning?”

 

Namjoon glanced over at the digital clock on his nightstand and indeed it read 2:06AM in bright red. However, he really didn’t give a right now. He wanted to see his boyfriend and he wanted to see him right now.

 

“Minor details. Make it up to me.”

 

There was silence over the receiver but Namjoon could make out muffled noises that sounded as if Jimin was moving around, maybe getting dressed or maybe just shifting into a new position in his bed. If it was the latter then he sure was taking a long time to get comfortable. For some strange reason, anxiety was swelling in Namjoon’s chest and his heart was beating faster to compensate.

 

“Ah, be there soon.”

 

Fist pumping in the darkness of his room, Namjoon was glad that no one else could see just how excited he was over this small victory. That would have been very embarrassing. Especially if his friend Hoseok saw. Shaking his head, he didn’t even want to think about the ridiculous high pitched teasing he would receive right now.

 

It felt like forever but it was only about fifteen minutes until there was three soft raps against his dorm door. Throwing the covers off of him, Namjoon practically jumped out of his bed and maybe just maybe walked rather briskly to his door. Opening it, he saw soft strands of dark brown hair sticking up at odd angles making his heart melt instantaneously.

 

“Jimin-ah,” hadn’t even taken the time to brush his hair, if he even ran a few fingers through it. The younger male had just rushed over. Stepping across the threshold, Namjoon moved aside so there was room for the other but just as the door shut behind Jimin he pressed the shorter male against it. He ran his own fingers through the silky brown locks before claiming those pink plump lips with his own. Jimin followed his lead, allowing Namjoon’s lips to move as slowly and sensually against his, offering up himself to the other.

 

When they finally broke apart, Jimin’s cheeks were flushed pink, Namjoon’s gaze softly caressing him without even being physically touched. It was in this moment that Jimin realized he had been tricked into coming over, that Namjoon hadn’t actually been sick but he didn’t mind. Who would when the man was staring at you like you were the sun that warmed him on a cool day, gave him the light to move on and shined brighter than anything in the world. Playfully, Jimin balled his fingers into a fist and smacked Namjoon on the chest.

 

“You’re not sick at all.”

 

Folding his hand over Jimin’s he lead the younger further into his room and climbed into the bed, scooting all the way over to the right so Jimin could join him. He patted the empty space next to him, smirking at the faux annoyed expression on his boyfriend’s face.

 

“I was cured the moment you appeared at my door.”

 

Rolling his eyes, Jimin climbed into the bed and wrapped his arm around Namjoon’s bare waist, head laying on his chest.

“You’re so cheesy. Gross.”

 

His chuckle rumbled though both of them, Namjoon pressing his lips to the top of Jimin’s head.

 

“You love it.”

 

A soft smile vaguely familiar to one that Namjoon was wearing not too long ago spread across Jimin’s features. He was glad that from this position the other couldn’t see his expression, because he did love it. He loved it too much. He loved him too much.

 

“I’m showing you a CABG tomorrow, no complaints.”

 

“Cabbage? Do I get to eat it?”

 

Jimin’s breathy laughter was back and it was a hundred times better than when Namjoon had heard it over the phone. This was exactly what he had needed.