Special ~ #28 - SugaKookie

CLOSED: SEASON TWO: Send Me A Pairing/Bias And A Number And I’ll Write You A Drabble

This is actually a request that I made and my cute little dongsaeng said that she would give it a shot. She was too nervous and shy to post this on her own account but stated I could share it with you guys as long as she remained anon. That being the case I’m posting it in the series as it’s from the series just not my work.

Thank you so much Kassi bean <3 especially for all of your never-ending support and listening to me rant when I get frustrated. I really appreciate you and I really appreciate this adorable SugaKookie drabble.

Guys really though, this quote is beautiful! Why does no one want it?!?!

#28 - “I don’t ask for a lot in this world. Just love–and wifi connection.”

SugaKookie

Word Count: 651

 

"Where are you taking me?"

Jungkook had convinced Yoongi to let them go on a little getaway, but failed to tell him where. Yoongi kept asking, but to no avail. Jungkook just wouldn't tell him.


"Hyung, you keep asking me but I'm not about to ruin the surprise."


"You talk it up like it's something big. I hope you didn't spend too much money on this."   

Yoongi wasn't one to splurge, or so he liked to say. He would spend on Jungkook, to him money wasn't anything compared to what happiness he could give to the boy. Jungkook was younger than him, he'd rather he save his money, he just wanted to spend time with Jungkook, that was more than enough.   

Of course, Jungkook felt a bit differently. He wanted to spoil his hyung when he could.   
Yoongi always took care of him, yes he was older and it was his responsibility to look after Jungkook, but Jungkook didn't want to only take... He wanted to give to his hyung the same, if not more, affection and love.   

"Don't worry about it Hyung. You said I could plan this, so let me take charge." Yoongi sighed.  


"Sure, maybe this once."


Jungkook smirked at him and leaned across the backseat of the taxi to whisper in his ear.  


"Hyung, you're saying I can take charge 'just this once' like you don't love it when I do, like I haven't done it before."  Yoongi cut his eyes to glare into Jungkook's mischievous sparkling gaze.  


"Kook." He said in a warning tone. Putting up his hands defensively, Jungkook chuckled and sat back.  


"We're here" the driver said. They hopped out and Yoongi look at where they were as the driver got their bags out of the trunk.  


"Is...is this a spa resort?"  


The place was huge, new, and had been getting great reviews. Yoongi wondered how Jungkook had gotten a reservation! 

"Uh, yea hyung. You've been busy working so much and haven't taken a rest in ages. A-And I figured you'd be able to relax and unwind while we were here… and maybe I also wanted to steal your attention away for a bit and spoil you." His voice tapered off near the end getting soft.   

Yoongi looked over to see the playful Jungkook from the car gone, replaced with a nervous boy who was wringing his hands and nibbling his lower lip while looking anywhere but Yoongi's eye.   

Yoongi couldn't help but smiling to himself.   
At times like this he was reminded of how young Jungkook was.   

It was cute.   

Yoongi walked closer to him. 

It was down right adorable.   

Yoongi tapped him chin to get him to look at him.   

It was sweet and utterly charming and probably bad for his health.   

"I can see you worrying," Yoongi started, smiling.

"Don't. This was really thoughtful of you Kookie, Thank you. You know I'm a simple guy, I don’t ask for a lot in this world, just love–and wifi connection to do some work on my tracks. And I'm sure to find both if I'm here with you. Now c'mon, grab my bag let's go inside." Yoongi walked off as Jungkook stood a bit shocked from the sweetness of Yoongi's words.  


"W-wait up! Hyung!"  

"C'mon Kookie, you said it in the car right? Let's get checked in so you can really take charge. I think you're right, I could use some relaxation." Yoongi winked at him. Jungkook laughed as he followed after his hyung to check-in and then into their room.   

"I'll be sure to get the wifi password for you. Like you said, love and wifi."


"Do that later," Jungkook felt the words breathed onto his lips as Yoongi pulled their faces together.


"I'd like the love first." Jungkook nodded as he slotted their lips together.  This little getaway was going to be a good one, they were sure of it.