#5 - JinKook

CLOSED: SEASON TWO: Send Me A Pairing/Bias And A Number And I’ll Write You A Drabble

 

#5 - “Roses are red. Violets are blue. If I was a Pokemon I’d choose you.”

JinKook

Word Count: 541

 

“Jeez, are people still playing that game?” Seokjin scoffed as they walked past a young man that walked right into a water fountain due to his eyes being glued to his screen and only moments later a fist pump in the air with a whoop as he caught a Mareep. He shook his curly locks, yes curly, letting Taehyung play with his hair before leaving the apartment had resulted in this. Honestly, he wasn’t to plussed by it, he had a face that could work any hair style.

 

The slightly shorter male next to him raised an eyebrow in disbelief.

 

“Hyung, you’re playing PokemonGo right now.”

 

“Minor details. I need to hatch the rest of these eggs before I can put it to bed forever.”

 

Seokjin sniffed and continued to walk, eyes everywhere but on the open application. The two had decided to go for a walk in one of their favorite parks. It had plenty of trails, basketball and tennis courts if they wanted to play. Today was a little too hot to run around on black asphalt but a short stroll through the park was better than be all cooped up in the apartment for the third weekend in a row.

 

Jungkook readjusted his earbud in his left ear as it felt like it was slipping out. He wanted to just play his music without it but he didn’t want to be rude. So here was with one ear bud so he could listen and not disturb others but also hear his hyung and speak with him on their stroll.

 

“Is your name Google because you’re everything that I’m searching for.”

 

Eyes bulging, Seokjin grabbed Jungkook’s arm as his head whipped back to make sure he heard what he heard. That didn’t make any sense but somehow seeing that there were two people talking by a bench seemed to confirm that Seokjin wasn’t going crazy. Jungkook was also snickering.

 

“Hyung, come on.” He spoke softly but tugged the elder away.

 

“What are people thinking these days Jungkookie? People really tell such horrible pick up lines?!”

 

“As if any you have are any better.”

 

Seokjin pierced the younger with a glare that said he best be taking that insult back but Jungkook only laughed harder. Clearing his throat, Seokjin whipped out one from his arsenal.

 

“Roses are red. Violets are blue. If I was a Pokemon I’d choose you.” he deadpanned.

 

That was the last of the youngers strength. He stopped in his tracks, laughter bursting from his lips, so loud the couple they had left behind surely heard. Grabbing onto the elders shoulder, Jungkook took a moment before he could straighten up and wipe the water that had formed along his lashes away. He pat Seokjin’s back sympathetically.

 

“Hyung, promise me that you’ll never repeat that. That wouldn’t even work on Taehyung.”

 

Before the elder could even say anything Jungkook was shaking his head and chuckling to himself, readjusting his ear bud once more.

 

“I gotta tell the guys this. That was so bad.” He pulled out his phone and opened the group chat.

 

“See-” Seokjin started to speak, only to be cut off and shut down.

 

“Not bad meaning good but bad meaning bad, CL’s not here hyung.”