#21 - Jimin x You

CLOSED: SEASON TWO: Send Me A Pairing/Bias And A Number And I’ll Write You A Drabble

#21 - “Do you want to build a snowman?”

Jimin x You

Word count: 587

 

A certain song had been stuck in your head for the past week. Correction: a certain line, from a movie, that you didn’t even like. As much as you weren’t fond of the children’s movie, you couldn’t deny that the songs in the movie were pretty catchy and even fun to sing at times. They weren’t half bad. However, it had been seven days… Seven days of this incessant line repeating over and over at random times throughout the day in your mind. That was six days too many. It had gotten so bad that while you were doing your homework you weren’t even just humming the melody but singing that one line aloud. In the kitchen while cooking dinner, the line would float out of your mouth before you could slap a hand over it. It had gotten so bad that even your parents were side eyeing you and asking you to sing something else.

 

It was frustrating that you were stuck with this song on repeat for what felt like at this rate to continue forever. So, when you saw your neighbor, the very same person who had wished this plague upon you, outside his house shoveling snow there was no stopping your feet from marching right over to him. In the most sing song  sweet voice you could manage, “Do you want to build a snowman?” You crooned to him, while your eyes held the exact opposite emotion your voice was resonating. The fading bright orange to dusky light orange haired boy didn’t raise his head from his task but didn’t miss a beat.

 

“Go away, Anna,” He spoke in a grumpy sigh while continuing to shovel the snow and finish making the path from his doorway to his driveway.

 

As much as you wanted to get angry with the boy you couldn’t. In fact, the giggles were bubbling up from your stomach spilling into the cold air around you. This time, the boy looked up and grinned cheekily at you. Shaking your head at the ridiculous of this past week along with what the two of you just did, you couldn’t calm your giggles. They just coming. To the point that even he was laughing along with you. Once all of the giggles subsided the two of you stared at each other, neither one really knowing what to say. Before the silence could stretch any further, he blurted out a question.

 

“Really, though do you want to build a snowman?”

 

He scratched the side of his head near his temple and then flipped his hair to the left trying to play off his fidgeting as cool. It didn’t work. Reaching for his arm you spoke in almost a demanding tone, “Park Jimin after you got this damn song stuck in my head for a week, I most certainly am going to build one and so are you.” Those dark orbs were surprised but twinkled in amusement. Dropping his shovel, Jimin let you lead him over to the yard.

 

“Why didn’t you ask me sooner? I’d have sang with you.” He started to sing Do You Want To Build A Snowman making you eye him harshly before shaking your head. He bumped your shoulder with his before bending over and making a snowball in his hands. Chuckling you caved and sang with him while making the beginnings of another snowball. The two of you may have been making a snowman but that didn’t mean you didn’t pelt him with some cold snow as revenge.