#13 - Jungkook x You

CLOSED: SEASON TWO: Send Me A Pairing/Bias And A Number And I’ll Write You A Drabble

#13 - "Is that b-blood?"
Jungkook x You
Word Count: 718

(based on a true story)


There was a game that you played with one person and one person only. Jeon Jungkook. He was the cheekiest person you knew at your new high school. Thanks to your parents deciding to move to some horrible town you never wanted to be in, you were stuck in a school that had a total of 750 students and that baffled you. Even worse, you had been told that your credits wouldn’t switch over you so you were going to have to take a freshman class. You were a sophomore. Not a freshman. Why, oh why were you stuck taking a dumb earth science class when you already took the equivalent last year? It was dumb.


Here you were.


A sophomore grabbing your books from your locker while talking to the one friend you had managed to make so far all year. Your friend was very pretty and a little on the wild side, she always had a new story to tell and you were always ready to listen. So, it wasn’t any surprise that Jeon Jungkook just scared the out of you while your rapt attention was given to Hyosung. Mid sentence you interrupted your friend discussing the fun “get together” she went to last night with a high pitched girly scream. Yes, girly because there was no way you could deny that.


Fingers were attacking your sides at such a speed your breath couldn’t catch up. Scrambling to grab the devilish things that were wreaking havoc on your sides, he pulled you closer, your back pressed flat against his chest. If it wasn’t for the fact that you were so ticklish that even breathing a whisper of a threat to tickle you that you burst into giggles, you might be having difficulty breathing right now for the skinship you were feeling. Instead, you gasped trying to catch your breath and rip his hands off of you as soon as possible. Squirming every which way you could to make it more difficult.


Finally you escaped thought it was probably more due to the fact that he had gotten what he came for. That melodious laughter filling the air and you hated that just hearing it made your stomach grow warm almost like you had taken a sip of liquor. Except you had done no such thing. He shouldn’t make you like this. The kid was younger than you and such a brat but there was just something… Something in the way he smiled that took your breath away each time.


“Is that b-blood?” He stuttered out suddenly the laughter gone and concern filled his soft voice. Looking down at your wrist where Jungkook’s long finger was pointing at your eyes widened in surprise. “I guess so.” You raised your wrist up to look, yep there was a nice little cut along your wrist and it was indeed bleeding. Huh, well Jungkook doesn’t have any nails and you most certainly do. Of freaking course you’d hurt yourself while in a struggle with another.


He shook you out of your own annoyance at your ridiculous by his warm hand wrapping around your free one. “Come on, let’s take you to the nurse.” He was already pulling you along like the demanding little that he always was. Really, he tried to boss you around often. Unable to do anything else you followed along while protesting that you could go alone.


“As if you can do anything without me. This is why you should be calling me oppa!” Jungkook stared deadly serious into your eyes, and if it wasn’t for the inane words that had just come out of his mouth you would have been lost in those deep dark pools of no turning back that you never wanted to go down. Scoffing you yanked your arm back. “Oppa? Hah! In your dreams. I’m your noona brat, now go to class.” You stomped off leaving him chuckling to himself but another minute those long legs caught right back up and he slipped his hand into yours, leaning in towards your ear as you angrily stomped towards the clinic. “You’ll call me oppa one day...Noona.” The tone in which he said noona sent a shiver down your spine.


You weren’t ready for this.


No, not at all.


Damn freshmen!