#7 - Jungkook x You

CLOSED: SEASON TWO: Send Me A Pairing/Bias And A Number And I’ll Write You A Drabble

#7 - “You’ve got a little something… Right there… No, there.”

Jungkook x You

Word Count: 553

                                                           

 

“You’ve got a little something…” The raven haired man sitting at Starbucks with an iced Americano in his left hand, right pointing at the other taller male’s face across from him. The brunette with rather fluffy hair looked up from his match frappuccino and raised his left brow in question.

 

“Right there…” He pointed more insistently this time but the wide chocolate eyes just stared at his as a hand tried to find where he had something on his face. Still going in the wrong direction, this made the raven haired male sigh and push back his chair. Standing up he leaned over the table towards the other.

 

“No, there.”

 

His long prominently knuckled fingers reached out along the others bottom lip and top lip and he thoroughly wiped away the excessive whip cream residing there. His eyes were very much on his task at hand and even lingered at the others thin pink moist and obviously sweet lips while the other male just watched the eyes that were trained on him. Before pulling back their held each other's gaze but it was broken at the call their names.

 

“Jungkook oppa, Yoongi oppa!”

 

They both could feel the smile that was radiating off of you as you made your way over to their table. Sitting himself back down slowly, because when did Yoongi ever do anything fast unless he needed to, no matter how embarrassing the moment. Jungkook’s large white front teeth pressed into this bottom lip as he tore his eyes away from his hyung and stared down at his overly whip creamed fancy Starbucks drink. The elder cleared his throat as you swung your backpack off your shoulder, dropping it to the floor beside the chair you just slid into.

 

“Really? Secret Garden? If you’re going to re-enact that you at least have to kiss him Yoongi oppa!”

 

This caused the elder to cough and pin you with a scornful look that only made the teasing you had just dished his way even more rewarding. The tips of Jungkook’s had already turned pink from the moment you interrupted but now they were flaming red and it made you lean over and pinch his cheek.

 

“Aigoo, our Jungkookie is embarrassed. Look what you did oppa!”

 

A hand smacked yours away at the exact moment that Yoongi’s deep voice resonated,

 

“Stop teasing him, Ah Rin-ah.”

 

Since you had essentially got scolded by both older males, one in voice and another by hand you decided to stop cultivating the awkward and embarrassing atmosphere you had been conjuring and been thoroughly amused by but not without one last dig at your brother.

 

“Oh okay but oppa you know you love it when Jungkook-ah blushes.”

 

The daggers were back and then both males were on their straws in such an intense manner, you thought the straws might break. Oops, maybe you had gone a bit too far today. Well, it was all in good fun. It wasn’t as if your brother could hide his adoration of the younger male and Jungkook all but bowed down to your brother because he admired Yoongi so much as a musician and mentor. It was a bit much sometimes but it amused you nonetheless. You’d let them off the hook for today but who knew what tomorrow would bring!

 

------------------------------------------------------

 

A/N: So this took on a life of it's own. It was supposed to show that Jungkook and (You) were in a relationship but morphed into just a sister teasing her brother and friend to her hearts content. I like think that Ah Rin has a crush on Jungkook but hasn't quite figured it out just yet. As for Yoongi or Jungkook having a crush on each other...well I'll let you guys decide how you think on that ^^