#16 - Namjoon x You

CLOSED: SEASON TWO: Send Me A Pairing/Bias And A Number And I’ll Write You A Drabble

#16 - “Come on, dance in the rain with me.”

Namjoon x You

Word Count: 318

 

Laughter broke through the crisp clear day that just dropped an afternoon rain shower out of nowhere. It was one of those showers that didn’t even darken the sky, it would be brief but it would be refreshing. So, instead of running for cover like Namjoon who had grabbed your wrist in attempt to drag you under the cover of a small cafe table with an umbrella attached you evaded. Standing in the middle of the sidewalk, you could still hear the faint music from the cute cafes storefront the rain poured down.

 

“Jagi, what are you doing?”

 

He called to you but you just spun around, palms up towards the sky, welcoming the surprisingly warm yet still cool water soaking into your every pore. Smiling bright, you began to sway your hips and pointed a finger in his direction, silently calling your boyfriend over with the come hither finger motion and mischief in your twinkling eyes. The tall dark haired man ran a hand through his damp hair and looked around him as if there was anyone you’d be calling over.

 

“Come on, dance in the rain with me.”

 

The smile on your lips was so bright that it was rivaling the sun that was majestically still shining, at least to Namjoon. He raised a brow at you and pointed at himself. Nodding you called him over again, curling your finger towards yourself as it was still pointed at him. He wasn’t budging. Your hips followed the music and soon your arms were too. Leaving your boyfriend to decide for himself.

 

“Babe, you’re so crazy.”

 

A raspy voice next to your ear, sent a shiver down your spine but you recovered quickly. Wrapping your arms around him you leaped on him and pressed your lips to his before going right back to dancing in the rain with the man who always placed a smile on your face.