#68 - NamJin

CLOSED: SEASON TWO: Send Me A Pairing/Bias And A Number And I’ll Write You A Drabble

#68 - “Go ahead--rip my heart out.”

NamJin

Word Count: 250

 

“Go ahead--”

 

Namjoon raised a brow while his hand stopped midway to his pink plump yet chapped lips.Staring up at his boyfriend who was pinning him with a piercing gaze. He hesitated enough to show that the other had gained his attention and even instilled a mild curiosity as well as a sliver of concern for his well-being.

 

“Rip my heart out.” The rest of the sentence was delivered with a flourish of the other's hand; dramatic and angry. Namjoon only raised his brow higher before popping the Lindt Sea Salt Dark Chocolate ball into this mouth. As he began chewing the other let out a growl of frustrating. “Seriously Namjoon? That was my last one.” The angry man waved his arm towards the almost empty basket that was full of different colored Lindt chocolates. The dark blue ones were no more. There were only red, light blue and orange left.

 

“Seokjin-ah, n-no, there’s like ten there.” Namjoon spoke as best he could with a mouth full of chocolaty goodness. Deflating Seokjin sank down into the chair next to his boyfriend, cupping his chin in the palm of his hand. “Like I said, just rip my heart out. There’s no more dark blue. They’re my favorite.” For just a brief moment guilt flashed across Namjoon’s deep brown eyes before he leaned forward and invaded Seokjin’s personal space.

 

Lowering his voice, “I can share.” Brushing his sweetly tinged lips against Seokjin’s he let taste his favorite sea salt dark chocolate.