#53 - Jimin x You

CLOSED: SEASON TWO: Send Me A Pairing/Bias And A Number And I’ll Write You A Drabble

#53 - “Forever and always.”

Jimin x You

Word count: 569

 

Sniffling you picked up the tissue and brought it to your nose. Your gaze was glued straight ahead, knees curled up to your chest, chin resting atop one. Nothing could break your concentration from the scene that was unfolding right in front of you.

 

“Forever and always.”

 

Snapping your head to the left, your concentration was actually broken. A whine escaped your lips before it could be reigned in but in all honesty you didn’t want to reign anything in.

 

“Jimin-ah! You ruined the best part! Ugh, you even said the line too early.” Turning back around you reached forward for the remote that was on the coffee table and rewound the video to the moment just before the male lead said the most precious words to the female lead that you may have potentially been envisioning yourself as. The couch dipped next to you, an arm wrapping over your shoulder.

 

Picking it up you dropped it back in Jimin’s own lap. Glancing at him briefly so he could see your hardened eyes.

 

“Shh!”

 

Pressing play once again, you watched the scene you had seen probably over fifteen times now but you just really loved this movie and it always seemed to cheer you up. It didn’t matter that currently you were crying over cancer patient that had fallen in love with his roommate in the hospital. The couch dipped further and you felt his bare arm pressed against yours but you ignored it.

 

Jimin’s fingers entwined with yours, but you barely even noticed, the two characters were leaning in for a kiss which would end up being their first and last. It was so bittersweet but the love that was oozing out of them made you all warm inside and believe in things you wanted to give up on over and over again.

 

A hand cupped your cheek and turned your face towards his, not without meeting some resistance.

 

“Op-Oppa!”

 

He didn’t give up though and once your face was turned towards him, huff in annoyance heard loud and clear, his plump lips were pressing against yours. They were soft, much softer than you would have ever thought. Slowly, very slowly, you moved your lips in tune with Jimin’s and it was ending. He was pulling away, your heart had already been held captive in the throes of passion from the movie but now it was beating wildly for what was happening not just right in front of you but to you.

 

As your eyes fluttered open, a shy smile had graced Jimin’s lips. He squeezed your hand.

 

“I promise this won’t be our last.”

 

He didn’t need to explain, the movie on the screen had been memorized by you and apparently, Jimin had been tortured with memorizing it too. So much so, that he was saying that line to you, not because he was just quoting the movie. You understood now, he wanted to be with you always and forever, he wanted to express that to you. Cheeks flushing pink, you lowered your gaze only to see his plush lips and before you knew it you were leaning forward pecking his lips sweetly yet hesitantly. His small hands felt so large as they cupped your cheeks and pulled you back in for one of many kisses on that lazy Sunday afternoon, the sun’s light fading from the windows but the light in your hearts only growing brighter.