#75 - YoonJin

CLOSED: SEASON TWO: Send Me A Pairing/Bias And A Number And I’ll Write You A Drabble

#75 - “Hold this, I’m gonna go kick his .”

YoonJin

Word count: 435

 

“That’s it!” Standing up abruptly, the dark haired man almost knocked his stool over in the process. “Hold this, I’m gonna go kick his .” Without his burning eyed gaze leaving some stranger across the bar, the brunette shoved his beer into the taller and broader shoulder man he was with face. Grabbing it hurriedly, his partner tried to grab onto his arm but missed and only managed to cling onto the bottom of his leather jacket.


“Yoongi-yah, don’t. It’s fine.” The older man pleaded in a hushed whisper, well as much as a whisper as one could do in the middle of a bar on a Friday night at peak hours. It took all of his willpower to look back at the man he was with. However that didn’t stop him from digging his barely there nails into his palm as it folded into a tight fist and his teeth grinding together. The anger in his eyes was flickering like a tall flame.

 

“Seokjin…” His patience had already been worn down by the redhead across the bar. Flickering his eyes back to the man who had been shamelessly flirting with his boyfriend all evening, he saw it again.

 

“He’s drunk.” Seokjin said as if it was an excuse for the man’s poor behavior. The behavior of an imbecile, he was raising his eyebrow directly at Seokjin and rubbing his crotch, saying without words that he wanted Yoongi’s boyfriend to sit in his lap. That was the last straw.

 

“Exactly! He needs a swift correction.” Moving out of his boyfriends reach, Yoongi added a soft, “Sorry, jagi,” and then he was off stomping across the bar. Seokjin rested his elbow down on the bartop and watched the show in front of him. The longer he watched the more confused he got. Yoongi didn’t punch anyone in the face or drag the guy outside. Instead he had just grabbed him by the collar and spoke into the redhead’s ear. Setting his boyfriend’s beer down, Seokjin leaned in closer as if he’d be able to hear what was going on at the table across the way.

 

He wasn’t sure what was going on but the side profile of Yoongi looked...well...Seokjin his lips, his boyfriend looked really y. Maybe it was just the intensity. The swag that Yoongi was carrying himself with as he made his way back to Seokjin, slipped onto his stool and slid his arm around the other's waist.

 

“All good?”

 

“We’re all good, baby.” Yoongi’s deep smooth voice melted over Seokjin’s ear as his lips pressed against the spot just below.