#50/59 - HopeKook

CLOSED: SEASON TWO: Send Me A Pairing/Bias And A Number And I’ll Write You A Drabble

#50/59 - “There are no rules to this game.”/”I’m confused.”

HopeKook

Word Count: 555

A/N: Kookie swears when he's frustrated/mad, Hoseok still finds him cute.

 

After about forty-five minutes of getting just about no where with this tabletop game, Jungkook threw the cards in his hand down on the table. A groan could heard next to him, by Hoseok who was wearing an expression fairly similar to the younger.

 

“I’m confused.”

 

The words were muttered under his breath and slightly distorted as Hoseok rubbed his hand over his mouth and cheek, staring intensely at the board on the kitchen table. The screech of the legs of a chair being hastily shoved back as Jungkook stood up and let out a low growl of annoyance.

 

“Hyung, there are no rules to this game.” He said as he tapped the supposed game rules pamphlet on the table, so hard you could hear the tapping of his finger against the wood resonate in the room.

 

“These are .”

 

Leaning back in his chair, Hoseok couldn’t seem to keep control of his hand as it now slide through his black locks that wouldn’t stop parting in the middle of his forehead. Nothing was funny, absolutely nothing about the last forty-five minutes had been funny but here was Hoseok and his heart shaped smile bursting through as he laughed. Shaking his head, he began to pick up the the cards that had flew all across the board in his dongsaengs frustration.

 

“They are Jungkookie, they really are.”

 

“We could already be through a good portion of Iron Man by now.” The younger whined, he had wanted to play a game and even more so wanted to play one with Hoseok who didn’t offer often. Instead, they were wasting their last day off from school to be just as if not more frustrated than when they were in the midterms.

 

“Why would Taehyung suggest this?” Hoseok grumbled to himself right before the front door slammed shut and a loud greeting followed suit.

 

“Yooooo! Oh! You’re playing, did you start yet? Let me join.”

 

The red head literally slid into the kitchen, wearing just his white socks, jersey shorts and a hawaiian shirt. Odd combo but, the boy had probably raided Hoseok’s closet, Jungkook concluded as he took in the sight that was Kim Taehyung. Their third dorm mate in such a crowded dorm.

“How could we start when this game makes no ing sense? You play, I’m out.”

 

Jungkook had no patience left to hide his annoyance and quickly left his hyung to deal with the culprit of this mess. Hoseok looked after him sadly but quickly stood up and decided he was not about to be roped into another forty-five minutes of going nowhere.

 

“Since you made this mess, I’m leaving you here to clean this mess.”

 

Hoseok ruffled Taehyung’s fluffy brown hair, giving him a shining smile before following Jungkook out of the kitchen. He caught up in a few strides slinging his arm around the younger’s shoulders. This left Taehyung staring at the new game he had gotten a few weeks ago with a harsh pout but he began to pick it up regardless.

 

“Iron Man double feature?”

 

“ yes!”

 

A much needed smile spilled across Jungkook’s face showing off his prominent two front teeth that Hoseok would never stop calling him a bunny over. And Jungkook would promptly ignore because it’s Hoseok hyung and he’s the only one allowed such a luxury.