#96 - Taehyung x You

CLOSED: SEASON TWO: Send Me A Pairing/Bias And A Number And I’ll Write You A Drabble

#96 - “I was thinking about our future.”

Taehyung x You

Word Count: 616

 

Dancing around your apartment while you cleaned was an occurrence that happened every Sunday for you. It was your day to rest but also a day to get some necessary items off the agenda. Namely, laundry and light cleaning that you always pushed to the last day of your weekend. Turning up the volume just a few more notches, you set the remote down before picking up the broom again and continuing to sweep the kitchen’s tiled floor. You swayed as you moved the broom from side to side singing into the top of the broom handle as if it was your microphone.

 

Lifting the broom up you bent over, cradling the handle as you sang passionately into the imaginary microphone,

 

“KIRA we are the KIRA

My name is KIRA even your KIRA

Ue de yami sougi no shuraba shinri rongi PEA-”

 

SIlence. Slowly you opened your eyes and rose back up looking around you to find out what happened to your beloved japanese screamo music that you learned to love thanks to an anime that your boyfriend had showed you a couple years ago. Death Note and this song had grown on you with each passing episode.

 

“Taehyung-ah, you cut off my favorite part.” Whining to the tall man that was across the other end of the island. Watching as he set the remote down, you moved closer to the island, leaning your hip against it.

 

“I was thinking about our future.”

 

His words came out as if he was talking about how blue the sky was today and that you should take a stroll by the river later. Leaving you surprised it took you a few moments to fully register what your boyfriend had said. Taehyung’s fingers were tapping on the marble island countertop but his gaze never left yours.

 

“Uh, okay. Um, what about it?”

 

You didn’t know what else to follow that up with but looking at your boyfriend’s expression he didn’t seem perturbed by that at all. Instead he just continued to steamroll.

 

“We should get married. I have four kids. No, five. Or six but we can start with four.” His eyes light up like the stars that would be rising that night and it was a soft warm glow unlike any you had ever seen before. Part of you became enraptured with viewing this but the other part of you was growing in panic.

“Whoa, whoa, six? You have to start with one before you can start with four. Wait, what am I even- Ugh, Kim Taehyung, are you messing with me right now?” His grin was threatening to spill all onto the floor and envelope everything in it’s path. He walked around the island, through your pile of dirt and wrapped you in his arms. Chin resting on your shoulder he nuzzled closer.

 

“Marry me, Louisa-yah… or should I say, Yeobo?”

 

A smile was creeping a way along your lips and then he just had to go and tease. Smacking his arm playfully you pulled away from his grasp and began sweeping the area he had walked through.

 

“I’ll think about it, ugh and look you walked right through my pile.”

 

Immediately his arms were around you again, chirping in your ear,

 

“Marry me, marry me, marry me!”

 

It was rather adorable but you couldn’t give in that quickly, so you continued to clean with him attached to you and telling him you’d think about it. After awhile you knew he’d go pout in your room. It would be then that you’d come in and sneak attack him with a kiss and the answer that you’ve honestly been waiting to give him for the last six months now.