#75 - Jungkook x You

CLOSED: SEASON TWO: Send Me A Pairing/Bias And A Number And I’ll Write You A Drabble

#75 - "Hold this, I'm gonna go kick his ."

Jungkook x You

Word Count: 690

 

“Hold this, I’m gonna go kick his .”

 

A manly voice boomed over the surround sound that Jungkook insisted on using if you were going to watch a movie. Picking up the remote you paused the movie and turned towards the brunette who seemed to have especially fluffy hair today. For half a second you wanted to lean over and run your fingers through it however you stopped yourself. Looking at the man sitting next to you on the couch in his apartment you wondered if he would ever act like that over you. The two of you had been on many dates but even if another guy approached you when Jungkook had gone off to get you a drink or whatnot, he hadn’t come back and any display of annoyance whatsoever.

 

“Would you ever do that for me?”

 

“Huh? Do what? Are we going to watch the movie?”

 

Jungkook’s deep chocolate eyes trained on yours and questioned you. Dropping the remote onto your lap you continued to gaze at him, letting him process what you had actually asked him.

 

Blank.

 

That’s all you were getting from his expression. Letting out a small sigh, you turned your body more towards him, your leg sliding underneath you. It wasn’t like you wanted him to get jealous. Okay, well yes, you wanted him to get jealous. Not all the time but once. It would be nice to see. It would make you feel just a tad prideful that he cares enough about you to potentially get a little peeved when someone tries to make a move on you. It was silly and jealousy wasn’t really attractive but it could be. In small doses, when there wasn’t any overly aggressive, possessiveness going on.

 

Waving the remote at the tv without turning towards it you explained,

 

“That! What Jacob just did for Ashley!” This earned you one raised eyebrow before Jungkook slowly his lips with amusement dancing in his eyes.

 

“Ah, you want me to be jealous?”

 

“N-no!”

 

He chuckled and moved closer towards you, resting a hand on your knee.

 

“That’s what you just said.”

 

“N-no-” He squeezed your knee in warning. Crossing your arms across your chest you looked off to the side.

 

“Fine, yes. Just once. You’re always so calm and collected like you could care less whenever it does happen. Not often you know but sometimes.” Rambling was always a habit you had when you were embarrassed or nervous, now was no exception.

 

“Because I don’t care.” The amusement was still twinkling in his eyes and the short laugh he gave you just ignored you more.

 

Huffing more loudly this time you turned back towards the tv, knocking his hand off in the process.

 

“Let’s just watch the movie.” You pressed play but immediately after, he yanked the remote from your hand and paused it once more. Jungkook could move so quickly sometimes, like now, he was directly next to you, cupping your chin and turning it towards him. You resisted but his grip only got firmer and finally you relented.

 

“Jagi, I don’t get jealous because I know that you love me. Right? You do love me.” It was a question but at the same time it wasn’t. He wanted you to confirm it aloud but not for his benefit but for your own. The stubbornness in your didn’t want to give him what he wanted but you couldn’t lie either.

 

“Ido.” You grumbled all at once. The smile he gave you now was breathtaking and it caught in your throat. He was so unfair when he did that.

 

“And you know, I’m better than those losers anyway.” He said while shrugging his shoulders before pecking you on the lips before dropping his hold on you and settling into the couch once more. Pressing play while wrapping his arm around you.

 

Scoffing, you just stared at his over confident self for a few moments before finally turning back towards the movie, shaking your head in disbelief over what you just heard come from this lips. Oh goodness, sometimes you wondered why you loved this man.

 

Not really though.