#102 - YoonMin

CLOSED: SEASON TWO: Send Me A Pairing/Bias And A Number And I’ll Write You A Drabble

 

#102 - “We’re all stories in the end. Just make it a good one.”

YoonMin

Word Count: 577

It wasn’t like Min Yoongi to spend much time outside. It wasn’t like Min Yoongi to lay in wet grass, that was why his boyfriend had brought a blanket. The two laid on the green and blue plaid blanket Jimin had stolen from his mother’s closet, eyes trained on the stars above. A random text as 12:13am had led them to jump in Yoongi’s white beat up Toyota Camry his older brother has passed down to him and drive one hour out of the smog filled streets of Seoul to a place where the air felt fresh, clear, the stars twinkling brightly above them.

 

Yoongi laid on his back, one arm outstretched, left leg bent, eyes towards the sky and his fingers threading through his boyfriend’s silky dark brown locks on repeat like a broken record. Jimin was curled up against him, head nestled on his chest, arm wrapped tightly around the other's waist, leg tangled possessively with one of Yoongi’s and eyes gazing with wonder at the sight they had a hard time viewing in the city.

 

“It’s like they’re winking at us.”

 

The vibrations of Yoongi’s silent chuckle shook Jimin and he promptly pounding him in the chest with a closed fist. It wasn’t hard and only made Yoongi laugh some more. Moving his free hand out from under his head, Yoongi unfurled Jimin’s fist, placing it on his chest and covering Jimin’s smaller hand with his larger ones.

 

“You’re not wrong, babe.”

 

Relaxing into his lovers touch that was trying to soothe and comfort him, Jimin fell quiet once more. Enjoying this moment, the feeling of the touching physically, sharing the same space, just being together had always been what made him the happiest and why he had wanted to come all the way out here in the first place.

 

“Yoongi-ah,”

 

“Hmm?” He hummed in response.

 

“Do you ever wonder how you’re going to meet your end? Will it hurt, will you be ready… Will it be worth it?”

 

Silence befell them once more but it one set for contemplation. The questions that had just been voiced weren’t ones to just laugh off, Yoongi knew Jimin had been serious. It actually wasn’t something he had thought about much but, by the way Jimin’s body had tensed just the slightest, his boyfriend could tell it was something he worried about. Rubbing the pad of his thumb over the top of Jimin’s hand, he tucked his chin in towards his chest, trying to see his lover. Feeling the shift, Jimin raised his head so he could meet the elder's gaze.

 

“We’re all stories in the end. Just make it a good one.”

 

It might have felt like an answer but it was enough. It was enough for Jimin. His lips spread into a smile and he nodded slowly. Yoongi had never been the best putting this thoughts and feelings into spoken words but that’s why Jimin was for him, he always seemed to understand, piece together the words he was lacking, weave them together and make the elder feel like he was adequate, enough with his communication.

 

“Yeah, hyung let’s make us a good one.”

 

He smiled back with a warmth he had never quite felt in his life. Bending down he pressed his lips to Jimin’s head before lying back down and gazing at the stars who were winking at the two of them. A good story, Yoongi would make sure they were one.