#25 - NamJin

CLOSED: SEASON TWO: Send Me A Pairing/Bias And A Number And I’ll Write You A Drabble

 

#25 - “If it weren’t for you, I wouldn’t be chained to this fence right now.”

NamJin

Word Count: 573

Yanking both of his wrists made the fence he was chained to rattle even more. Turning his head from side to side, he couldn’t believe that he was actually tied to a fence. Even worse the feeling of the cool breeze caressing his bare skin sporadically. It didn’t pair well when a frigid coldness melted against his skin and water dripped down his chest.

 

“Joon-ah,”

 

The moan left his lips much more breathy than Seokjin had wanted to escape. He was the elder and had intended on asserting his dominance. His own crumbling voice made him cringe because he exerted anything but that. The whine he couldn’t control let alone the groan as the ice was once more ran over and around his , hardening it instantly.

 

“Hyung...Seokjin hyung…”

 

“Ahh, Joon-ah I-I’m… the elder-”

 

The fence rattled again with much more force as a hard shiver wracked through his body or maybe it was the two strong hands that were gripping his shoulders and shaking him.

 

“Hyung!”

 

Sweat was beading his forehead, wet strands of black hair sticking to his forehead, Seokjin’s eyes fluttered open. Immediately he looked to his left and right, still seeing the white rope pinning him to a metal fence. His mind was still reeling and not fully connected to his consciousness, lost in the void of subconscious. As his eyes met with the younger man who had been in his dreams, his voice came out a strangled mess,

 

“If it weren’t for you, I wouldn’t be chained to this fence right now.”

 

Sputtering Namjoon didn’t know how to respond to his hyung, that he had just been trying to rouse from a seemingly deep sleep so they wouldn’t be late to practice. He let go of those broad shoulders, his chapped lips before being able to find his words.

 

“You’ve got ten minutes to shower.”

 

Standing back up straight, the younger's eyes glanced down over all of Seokjin who was tangled in the sheets and made a tent as well.

 

“A cold one.”

Seokjin blinked his eyes a few times and rubbed the sweat across his brow with his arm before sitting up slowly, his mind finally sliding out of his subconscious.

 

“Joon,” he cleared his throat, “Let me-

 

Namjoon shook his head while raising a hand up in a firm stopping motion,

 

“I don’t want to know. Just get dressed.” Turning around on his heel he walked quickly to the bedroom door but stopped to say over his shoulder,

 

“You’re the hyung and like being chained to fences, got it.” His raspy chuckle floated through the air as well as a pillow that sadly smacked into the door that was promptly shut behind the younger.

 

“Jin hyung talks in his sleep huh, Yoongi hyung?”

 

“Ugh, don’t remind me Joon, the last three nights.” A large veiny hand rubbed over his entire face in frustration over what was just brought up. They both heard the door open and watched as the most dangerous glare ever received by Seokjin was directed at not just Namjoon but his roommate as well on his way to the shower.

 

“I’m the one who has to put up with this …” a deep growl emitted from Yoongi and a snicker from the younger earned Namjoon a prompt smack upside the head.

 

“It’s your ing fault.”

 

An innocent shrug of the shoulders was the last of situation…

 

At least for this morning.