#102 - TaeKook

CLOSED: SEASON TWO: Send Me A Pairing/Bias And A Number And I’ll Write You A Drabble

#102 - “Jungkook-ah, let's have a private conversation.”

TaeKook

Word Count: 882

 

Taehyung was really annoying. Especially annoying. Okay, he was just annoying. This entire VLive Jungkook was doing to spend some quality time with his ARMYs and the elder had been blowing up his phone with messages, whining about how he wanted to hang out and that his VLive was already 20 minute, 25 minutes, 30 minutes, and it just wouldn’t stop. To the point that he even dragged Jimin into his room to interfere as well to try to hurry up his live vlog which he had been enjoying sharing with just himself and all the flying messages that he could only read sometimes. Whispering to him, “Jungkook-ah, let’s have a private conversation.” only to dance and do silly things in front of the camera.

 

“Alright, Tae, what is it?” He sighed, as the elder entered his room once more. Jungkook knew that Taehyung had only hung right outside the door, waiting as patiently as he knew how to. Bounding into the room, Taehyung shut the door a little too hard but only giggled in apology. If you could call that one. Jumping onto the bed that Jungkook was already sitting on, propped up by the pillows, Taehyung snuggled right up. As annoying as one of his closest friends were, Jungkook couldn’t help but let his lips twitch just a tiny bit in what would have been a smile. Taehyung was always fun to be around even if you didn’t want to be around him.

 

He let the elder wrap his arm around his waist and pull out his iphone to scroll aimlessly on instagram. It was what he always did to keep his hands busy, and not appear as if he was just restless. Really though, Taehyung just couldn’t sit still, something had to be moving at all times.

 

“I just had a few questions for you and they were reeaaallllyyy pressing.”

 

“If this is about what soda you should mix sprite with next, I’m not playing. They’re all disgusting.”

 

A rumbling laughter filled the bedroom and the older boy shook his head.

 

“No, but now that you reminded me. Dr. Pepper or Baja Blast? I kind of want to try Dr. Pepper.”

 

“Tae.”

 

Jungkook tried to get him back on track, while he slid open the lock screen on his own phone, other hand playing with his friend’s soft fluffy hair. He decided to clear off his notifications, having that type of clutter annoyed him. Twenty one messages just from Taehyung alone. He shook his head and snickered. He was too much sometimes.

 

“Alright, I just wanted to ask you. Which do you think is better?”

 

Swiping and tapping on his screen, Taehyung pulled up two different images of sweaters in slightly different styles and colors, raising his phone up for Jungkook to examine. Before Jungkook could look up he received another text but this one brought a soft smile to his lips and he opened it immediately. Taehyung wiggled his phone in impatience, eyeing the younger while pouting the entire time.

 

Yoongi hyung❤ 10:46 pm: Your vlive ended… Can you come listen to something?

 

Me 10:47 pm: Yeah, hyung. I’ll be right there :)

 

Shifting on his pillows, Jungkook started to get up but then realized there was a phone hitting his chest. Picking it up he looked for half a second and handed it back to his friend.

 

“I like the one on the left but Jimin will probably like the right. You already know this Tae, why are you asking me? Also, why are you in my room when I know you want to be rolling around on his bed.”

 

Jungkook pierced the elder with a knowing stare that earned him a sharp whack to the head with a fluffy down feather pillow and the tips of Taehyung’s ears turned pink.

 

“I-I do not.”

 

The words were stuttered in a huffed mess, that only made Jungkook imitate Taehyung immediately after. He dodged the elder trying to pinch him and deftly rolled off the bed, phone in hand.

 

“Yeah, you do. If you want to buy hyung another present then go ahead but he’s going to get such a big head if you keep spoiling him.”

 

Jungkook walked towards the door of his room while Taehyung rolled three times over on his bed before propping his arms up and resting his chin in his cupped hands, staring at the younger confused as to where he’s going.

 

“Also, gifts can’t express your feelings TaeTae, you gotta speak up. Sorry, but Yoongi hyung needs my help with a song.” Jungkook opened the door to his hotel room and left without another glance back, leaving Taehyung staring at the younger in disbelief of just getting ditched for another. Except, he was less in disbelief and more miffed.

 

“As if you’re one to talk.” He grumbled before rolling off the bed, unfortunately falling onto his bottom. Huffing, Taehyung picked himself up, fixed his robe and may or may not have just taken the youngers advice and made his way to a certain person's room who was the same age as him. Not like Jungkook was right or anything, he just hated being alone and wanted to talk to someone.

 

Right, talk.

 

That was his story and he was sticking to it.