#69 - Yoongi x You

CLOSED: SEASON TWO: Send Me A Pairing/Bias And A Number And I’ll Write You A Drabble

#69 - “I don’t care what you talk about, can you just keep talking.”

Yoongi x You

Word Count: 336

 

“Hey!”


A man with black hair peeking out of a grey beanie, waved a large hand in your direction as he took a few more strides and swiftly pulled out the chair across from you at the chicken shop, you had been reading your novel for English Lit class. Staring at him mid bite of a chicken thigh, you couldn’t vocalize your alarm as he continued to take a seat opposite you, grabbing the pitcher of water and pouring more water in your glass. You always asked for a pitcher of water because most of the time you guzzled water like there was no tomorrow. It wasn’t something that fazed you but it did everyone else. Especially your server who was always having to shuffle back and forth to refill your glass one too many times or risk being considered unattentive.

 

“W-what are you doing?” you rushed to swallow your chicken, coughing. Now you were forced to take the glass of water he just poured for you and drink a couple of large gulps. As you looked up at him, the man looked apologetic and nervously glanced over towards the window but refocused his eyes and trained them on you. A smile was on his lips, still pretending.

 

“I don’t care what you talk about, can you just keep talking.”

 

His took out his phone opening a text and let you know his name, Min Yoongi, age, 24,  as well as that he was trying to avoid someone who wouldn’t leave him alone. Glancing down you read it quickly and then nodded.

 

“Uh, want a piece...O-oppa? This is really weird but do you know anything about English Lit? This class is a killer.” Your cheeks flushed and he chuckled, low and deep, a part of you liked it.

 

You weren’t even sure what you were doing but it couldn’t hurt to help someone else. He seemed pretty panicked, at least in the eyes anyway. Who knows, maybe you’d make a new friend out of it.