#1/31 - JiKook

CLOSED: SEASON TWO: Send Me A Pairing/Bias And A Number And I’ll Write You A Drabble

#1/31 - “You do realize that we’re locked in, right?”/“I’m pretty sure this is illegal.”

JiKook

Word Count: 736

A/N: FYI I know absolutely nothing about fraternities/sororities so please take this with a grain of salt.

 

Hazing. It was a longstanding tradition amongst most fraternities and most definitely was one of Theta Chi. However, the more that Jungkook followed his hyung down the block the less and less he understood. They were supposed to be ‘An Assisting Hand’ or so the motto said. Why were the two young pledges climbing a ladder at the side of a sister sorority, jimmying a window and sneaking themselves inside? This didn’t seem like the right thing to do.

 

“H-hyung… Are you sur-”

 

“Shh! For the 5th time Jungkook, we have to do this. You want to get in right?”

 

The blonde ran his fingers through his silky locks while piercing the younger boy with a hard look. He had already explained this, they had already talked about how much worse this hazing could be so why was he still going on about it? Jungkook’s foot got stuck on the window and he tumbled into the darkened bedroom and hissed as his knee began to sting. Great, now he’d have a scab to boot. Looking up slowly at Jimin he apologized with his dark brown eyes but only received a small shake of the others head in frustration.

 

“Come on, we have to find that red lacy bra with the flower pattern.”

 

See, even Jimin thought this sounded absolutely ridiculous but according to the stories when the pledges fail, the next test and punishment is so much worse that it gave both of the males shivers down their spines. Getting up, Jungkook bit his lip, a nervous tic but followed the older closely. Honestly, Jimin was doing most of the work and he was just trying to be a lookout and for that he was thankful for.

 

It took them eight rooms and three wrong turns before they finally found the desired article of clothing that seemed like a prank a 12 year old should be playing.

 

“I’m pretty sure this is illegal.” The younger muttered under his breath, with a shake of his fluffy chestnut hair. To which Jimin promptly ignored the comment. They needed this, the fraternity is something the two had been talking about since Junior year of high school. Any other thoughts that would deter Jimin from completing this task were shoved under as many layers as he could throw over it.

 

Walking over to Jungkook, Jimin took the bra and started shoving it down the younger's pants.

 

“W-Whoa, Hyung! What are you do-” A small hand clamped over Jungkook’s mouth quickly muffling the rest of his sentence.

 

“Shut up. Do you want us to be heard?!” The older boy whispered harshly. When they were done with this he really was going to need a drink. Since when did his dongsaeng become such a worry wart?

 

Click.

 

A soft click could barely be heard and the two who were bickering didn’t notice. Once Jimin had successfully hidden the trophy, Jungkook made his way to the door, turning the knob.

 

Or trying.

 

It wouldn’t turn and his eyes widened in panic while the male began jiggling the door as if trying to turn it five million times in quick succession would some make it magically open. A soft sigh could be heard behind him.

 

“You do realize that we’re locked in, right?!”

 

Jimin was pinching the bridge of his nose and ignored the youngers comment yet again.

 

“I knew this was too easy. Aish…”

 

Looking towards the shorter male, Jungkook was biting his lip again.

 

“What do you we do now hyung?”

 

Jimin looked around the room and only saw bedsheets. He confirmed by going to the closets but nothing was in there either. Immediately he did what he never thought he ever would in his life, pulling the sheets off the bed, he began twisting them to make them as straight as a rope as possible.

 

“You know how to tie knots right? Get to it.”

 

Jungkook just stared at him in disbelief for a few seconds before joining in. It took them a little while but halfway through the task at hand, another door open. A hidden one. The two exchanged a glance because the first thing they saw was a paddle that was full of holes. Of course this task had been too easy.

 

“Let the hazing begin.”

 

A female’s voice filled the room while Jungkook and Jimin both gulped simultaneously. Neither were sure they had signed up for this.