#17 - JinKook

CLOSED: SEASON TWO: Send Me A Pairing/Bias And A Number And I’ll Write You A Drabble

#17 - “Baby, you’ll never know me.”

JinKook

Word Count: 386

 

“Excuse me?”

The words came out clipped but so obviously confused. Jungkook could see the taller man in front of him struggling to make sure he had comprehended his words properly. The man had a pretty face, there was no denying that but it drove Jungkook crazy just how forward guys could be sometimes. He didn’t like being hit on. For others it was a confidence boost, for Jungkook it was just annoying. He’d much rather the person at least attempt to talk with him instead of stalking up thinking their mediocre at best looks would get them somewhere. Granted, this brown eyed, surprisingly blonde haired man with broad shoulders and baby pink button up was more than just mediocre. It was still the same as every other guy and even girls who approached him.

“I said, Baby, you’ll never know me.” Okay that was a low blow, but he was already having a pretty day. Jungkook stared at the beautiful man for a few seconds longer, making sure it clicked before promptly turning around and walking off. The other man hadn’t even gotten a chance to introduce himself properly but then again that was his fault for starting off with some lame pick up line.

What Jungkook didn’t count on was walking into his first day as a TA and finding that very same man from the coffee shop this morning, sitting behind his desk, with a name plaque on his desk,

Kim Seokjin, MD

The bright brown brown eyed man raised his eyes from the paper he seemed to be grading. Recognition clicked, because who could possibly forget that exit the younger had made. Seokjin’s gaze shifted from surprised to smug.

“I’ll never know you, huh?” It was muttered underneath his breath but they both heard it. Jungkook gulped, adam’s apple bobbing up and down, while he shifted his weight from his left foot to his right and nervously tugged on his simple black tie.

“Ah, excuse me Dr. Kim, I hope I wasn’t interrupting. I’m Jeon Jungkook, you’re new TA for the year.”

Seokjin picked up the pin he had dropped on the papers a moment ago and pointed at the chair in front of his desk.

“Take a seat Jungkook, I’ll explain what’s expected of you from now on.”

Well… .