#28 - TaeJin

CLOSED: SEASON TWO: Send Me A Pairing/Bias And A Number And I’ll Write You A Drabble

#28 - “I don’t ask for a lot in this world. Just love--and wifi connection.”

TaeJin
Word Count: 691

 

Pushing his chair to the left and swinging it back to the right, Seokjin glared down at his phone. He couldn’t seem to connect to the wifi. It was annoying off that his phone wasn’t connected as he always had those blue lights lit. He didn’t have time to be messing with his phone often. The make up artist hadn’t gotten to Seokjin yet but she was nearly finished with Taehyung and he knew that he was next. It wasn’t often that his fans saw him bareface in all his glory and he was feeling pretty generous right now. Even with his lavender clips in his hair that their noona had put in when she couldn’t find Taehyung only to see him slide into his seat two seconds later.

 

Standing up, Seokjin began to raise his phone higher to the ceiling as if that would magically grant him access to the wifi even though he was currently in a building that had more than ten floors and they were smack dab in the middle. Walking in different directions, he watched his wifi connection like a hawk, starting the process of connecting over and over again. If he had been paying enough attention he would have seen the maknae roll his eyes but today the younger was safe from the eldest wrath and oh a wrath there would have been.

 

Dropping back into his chair that the makeup artist would be calling for him in just a moment. The slap of his bottom sounding against the slick cushion of the chair garnering Taehyung and the makeup artists quick glances over in his direction. A long heavy sigh was released, followed by frustrated words,

 

“I don’t ask for a lot in this world. Just love--and wifi connection.”

 

The chatter in the room went quiet and all eyes were trained on the eldest member who still wasn’t focusing on anything but his phone. He had just taken the most flattering selca because, let's be honest what selca of his wasn’t flattering but he couldn’t get it to post on twitter. Finishing up her last swipe of her brush, the makeup artist released Taehyung and he jumped up, taking a hesitant step closer and placing a gently hand on his shoulder.

 

“Hyung…”

 

Seokjin was ignoring the younger, still fussing with his phone, bottom lip jutted out just slightly in a pout that he would never admit to wearing. Kim Seokjin didn’t pout. Not unless it was for dramatic effect or to make the loves of his life swoon A.K.A ARMY's. Taehyung leaned forward, lips brushing his hyung’s earlobe.

 

“I have all the love you could ever want right here.”

 

A shiver passed along Seokjin’s spine, hearing that deep timbre and warm breath directly against his bare skin. He blinked a few times before raising his eyes up to the younger and his lips subconsciously.

 

“Give me a kiss and I’ll give you the new wifi password.”

 

Without a second thought, Seokjin began to lean in, lips just barely brushing over the younger’s lips before his mind caught up with him and he pulled back. His brows furrowed before one of them raised up.

 

“What? Did you change the password?”

 

A snicker could be heard from across the room, the youngest didn’t even bother raising his eyes from his own phone.

 

“Shut it Jungkook.”

 

Taehyung was grinning widely now, stepping back from his hyung whose cheeks were beginning to flush and not with an adorable blush but with a flare of anger.

 

“You little .” He growled out as he began to stand up from his seat, ignoring the makeup artist who had just about finished setting up his station for his makeup. Dancing away, Taehyung evaded Seokjin’s arm that had reached out to grab him. His giggles filling up the dressing room.

 

“Just a peck, hyung.”

 

“Yah! Kim Taehyung, get your back here right now!” he yelled as he tossed his phone on the counter in front of him in hot pursuit of a very, very dead dongsaeng.

 

@bts_twt

Isn’t hyung the cutest? ㅋㅋㅋ #정국

*picture*

6:33 PM 17 Jul 17