Child Custody, Love Custody

Child Custody, Love Custody

Chapter 70

 

He gazed at her, amazed at how she stared lovingly at the chapel. Tipping his head to the right, Jaejoong bit his lips to shut the words he wanted to say to her. He wanted to tell her that she looked like a goddess, taking his breath away. He wanted to say to her that every time she smiled, it makes his heart jiggle. He wanted to say to her that the passion they had was more than a real marriage & most of all, he wanted to say to her that he loves her.

 

He never did fall back in love with her; he was in love with her after all the parted years.

 

As she turned to look at him, he averted, now paying close attention to the chapel but then, a naughty smile appeared at his lips. Remembering the incident on the airplane yesterday, Jaejoong giggled like a girl. Yuri frowned at him & turned back to her studying. He sighed in lala land.

 

“Are you ready to go back?”

 

“Yeah. Sure, but how about dinner first?”


“No thanks. I’m not hungry.” She answered, & took a picture, “If you are, I can wait right here while you dine.”

 

He grimaced, “Come on, Yul. We are supposed to be having fun together. I want dinner with you in a romantic restaurant. I want us to dine together happily. This is our honeymoon.”

 

Yuri sighed in irritation. Dropping the hook-on camera back onto her chest, she turned to him, “No, Jaejoong Oppa, this is your honeymoon. I never did wanted to come here but you decided it anyhow. I’m sure without me, you could have fun all by yourself. Dinner alone won’t be a problem with you nor the waitresses.”

 

He tried his best to ignore her response, “I can never have fun without you, Yul. I need you so I can enjoy my dinner. Come on, please?”


“I’m tired.” She turned back to the chapel, “If you want dinner, go without me or we will just head back to the hotel.”


“Then how about dinner in the room?”


“For yourself, that’s fine with me.”


“Then let’s go.” Jaejoong took her hand but she pulled it back, taking another picture of a different chapel. He stared at her as if she had pulled her hand away on purposes & he got the answer he didn’t want. She did. With her taking pictures, he followed from behind with an unsatisfied face. All around, couples were holding hands but they weren’t. He felt so out of place. Should the honeymoon had been in hawaii, he wouldn’t have to study the boring chapels’ history.

 

When they reached the hotel, Jaejoong went straight to ordering. Yuri sat on the bed, putting in another roll of film into her new camera. She looked bored. He tilted his head & sat on the bed with her after the order. A few moments later, she averted to gaze at him with a questioning face.


“Did you have fun?” She nodded, “I’m glad & I’m sorry about the quarrel.” She shrugged carelessly. He grimaced but leaned in to kiss her. Just as he thought that she wasn’t going to pull away this time, he was wrong. Yuri suddenly stood up & strolled across the room. She was fidgeting, he could tell.


“As I said, I’m tired. I need some sleep.” She smoothly took out her clothes from the wardrobe & entered the bathroom.

 

With a slap on his forehead, Jaejoong dropped himself onto the bed & groan. This wasn’t going right at all. It wasn’t even dark & she was tired all of the sudden? He shook his head. Maybe it was still the ride on the plane. A knock came at the door. Rubbing his face, Jaejoong stood up to get the door. The hotel attendant handed him the rose he ordered first then the dinner. Closing the door after giving the man a tip, Jaejoong set up the dinner table at the corner. He can coax Yuri to have dinner with him.

 

Turning off the lights just in time as Yuri came out of the bathroom, he came up to take her waist into his arms. She jumped in surprises.


“Dinner with me now?”


“No!” Yuri hissed, mad at the outburst. She almost had a heart attack. Pulling out of his arms, she walked towards the bed & couldn’t help but notice the dinner table at the corner. There were two lovely candles, lighted up in the middle & the food ready to eat, “I’m tired. Can you not leave me to myself for a day?”

 

“This is our honeymoon.”


“& I hate this honeymoon.” Sitting on the bed, Yuri gazed over at the dinner, “I’m not hungry, Oppa.” Her voice was tired, “I know you want me to behave like a wife & have a romantic dinner with you but I just can’t. I’m not born to be a wife after the first time. I tried my best but it will never be. I know what you are trying to do, making this the best for us both. I’m sorry.”

 

“You will never be sorry if you had just complete the deal, Yul. We are to get along with each other.”

 

“& we will if you would just stop talking to me. That will be much easier.”

 

Jaejoong groaned inwardly. How could he never talk to the woman he loves? He will die first, “Just have dinner with me please?” He pulled on a smile. If he wants to make her love him again, he will be the husband, “It will be our first dinner alone together since we were married. Let’s make this a memory.”


“I hate memories.” Yuri stood up, walked to her side of the bed & slipped in, “Thank you for pulling in the curtains.” She said, with the ruffles of blankets, “Have a nice dinner & I’m sorry that I can’t join you.”

 

After her silence, Jaejoong stood there in the dark like a lost man. He slowly glanced over at the cold dinner & sighed. Walking over, he picked up the rose petal. Nothing was written on any of them. He tried his best to think of what to write but nothing could come out of his brain except ‘I love you’. That was the first word he wrote to her on the first petal. He could never write that until he was sure that she was ready to hear it but she was never ready for anything that involves him.

 

His hungriness was gone. His appetite was ruined & the passion he wanted tonight wasn’t going to happen. They had had another argument. It only meant that nothing would happen afterwards, the things he wanted. He just had to ruin the wonderful things he planned out.

 

Taking a quick shower & calling the attendance to take the food back, he joined her in bed afterwards. Her back was turned to him. Never hesitating, he put his arms around her. She was sound asleep. He could smell her dried hair. Vanilla, her favorite. Burying his face into her hair, Jaejoong smiled. Even if he didn’t have what he wanted tonight, just being near her was enough. She’s the woman he loves & he will make her love him again.

 

Closing his eyes, he fell into a deep sleep with her in his dreams as a princess, ready to be saved by him.

 

Jaejoong pressed his lips against her cheek. She moaned & turned her head. Smiling, he nudged her neck with his nose. With forcing hands, Yuri placed her palm on his face & pushed him away. He wasn’t going to give up waking her yet. Circling his arms around her waist, Jaejoong pulled her close & kissed her glossy baby pink lips. Her eyes squinted open. Realizing that he was kissing her, she groaned & pushed him away with a force, “Finally you woke up, princess.” He gazed at how she rubbed her tired eyes, “We are home.”

 

“Already?” She asked, like a baby.


“Yes. Now, come on, we need to get out of this plane before that attendance comes back & yell at us.” He took her hand. She didn’t pull back until he helped her up, “When we get home, you can sleep all you want on our bed. You are awfully tired.”

 

He took their small belongings in one hand. She yawned & stretched. Following him from behind, they walked out of the plane into the airport entrance. She waited for him as he claimed their luggage.

 

“The cars is far away & it’s a long walk from here to there. Why don’t you wait in the cool lobby while I go get the car?”


“No.” Said Yuri, brushing her tangled hair back, “I will go with you. Long walks no problem with me.” About to detests, he stopped himself.


“Come on then. No, I will carry the luggage. You are tired enough. Just walk beside me.”

 

Yuri stared at him strangely as he walked ahead. A small smile appeared at the corner of her lips. With a shake of her head, she walked into step with him. The walk was long like he had said but they reached the car in a steady like position from the hotness.

 

He drove soothingly, trying not to disturb her thoughts. Her eyes were open & staring straight. Several times, she would try to make an attempt to speak. He noticed but never did anything. She missed Taehyun & he did, too. If he touched her resting hand by her side, he knows she will just pull back. As he made a right turn, she averted to look at him.

 

“Where are we going?”

 

He didn’t answer for some few seconds & when he did, his voice was full of care, “To our apartment. I asked Doyeon & Mina to help pack your stuff already. I hope you don’t mind. Mina & Hyunnie will probably be over there waiting for us. I called to inform them yesterday that we had arrive in the morning.”

 

Yuri turned back to the road & mumbled something. He tried not to grimace. With a few minutes of driving, they reached the apartment. Jaejoong went to grab the luggage while she gazed at the apartment. It has a different look to it. The shingles were newly replaced. The walls were repainted. Jaejoong came up to stand beside her.


“I know it looks different but the apartment is still the same as I had left it. Hopefully, Mina is old enough not to mess it up while we were away.” Jaejoong teased. She let out a small smile. True, Mina had always messed up their apartment in the past, “Wait.” He stopped her before she can walk on, “I got something for you.”

 

She raised a brow as he took out a key chain from his pocket, “A wedding present for you.” He pointed to a blue mini BMW cooper. She followed his finger, “Surprised?” His voice was proud like a kid, “I know you sold your car. That’s why I try to buy you one that looks like your old one.”

 

“You didn’t need to.”


“It’s a wedding present.”

 

Yuri felt something poke her heart. Guilt it was but was he putting it into her on purposes? Buying her expensive gifts? She hadn’t given him anything at all. None.


“Thank you but don’t expect me to give you anything in return.”

 

“You given me more then want I had deserved.”

 

She averted to gaze at him, took the key chain with a small smile & walked ahead. Jaejoong followed from behind with the luggage. He didn’t mind her action but he really needed her love in return. They walked into the building & entered the elevator. About to press the button to the level where he lives, she took a step & pressed it herself. She turned around to find him studying her.


“Hyunnie reminded me.” She said, erasing the thought from his head that she might have remembered the level he lived in after all. He gave a slight nod. The elevator came to a slow stop. Yuri stepped out, walked down the hall with a gradual pace & stopped before a door. Knowing that it was the place, she knocked.

 

Someone peeked from the peephole. Some mumbling & then a high squealed voice was heard. Yuri bit her bottom lips from smiling. The door swung open. Then a quick puppy hug came at her legs. She looked down & burst out laughing.


“Slow down, sweetheart.” Taehyun pulled back. He started to jump up & down, wanting a big hug. Yuri kneeled down & suddenly pulled him into the hug they both wanted. Sweet tears came to her eyes but she was able to hold it in. Taehyun was weeping & talking at the same time.


“Hyunnie miss you, mommy. Why did you go so long? Hyunnie cried but Hyunnie was a good boy. Hyunnie love mommy. Mommy missed Hyunnie? Mommy love Hyunnie?”


“Of course. Of course, I love & missed you. How could I not? You are my little boy. Now, stop crying. You should be happy that mommy is back.” She quickly wiped his tears away & kissed him several times, “I love you.”

 

Jaejoong stood back, enjoying but hating the sight at the same time. He loves to see them back together but he hates to see their son cry. He can hear Yuri’s trembling voice. Maybe he did the wrong thing to go on the honeymoon after all but he wished she had just said those three words to him as she did so to their son.


After mother & son reunion, he decided to speak up. Taehyun glanced up & suddenly ran into his arms. The smile he hadn’t had for days with his son appeared on his face.

 

A/N: since i recieved a text message saying that i don't have to meet them because something came up, i was able to update before leaving & here's the new yunri fanfic i told you guys about. if you guys are interested, please do check it out, if not, its fine

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/835068/losing-you-brings-only-pain-angst-drama-romance-sad-yunho-yunri-yuri