Child Custody, Love Custody

Child Custody, Love Custody

Chapter 67

 

It was the day of the wedding & just one o’clock in the very early but dark morning, throughout the Kwon’s house, nothing stirred, except for the bride. She wore her usual mickey mouse pajamas, standing in front of her bedroom window. An eerie feeling crawled up her spine. She was afraid. Afraid of being a wife again, & to the man who had hurtled her but what's more, Yuri hadn’t seen him since their first kiss anniversary. She wasn’t sure if it was a clue from him that he had changed his mind about remarrying her. Maybe he had, after all, realize that he had made the wrong choice of choosing her & Taehyun instead of his ex-fiance.

 

She didn’t know if she was glad or mad. Maybe it’s both.

 

Yuri took in the fresh air from the opened window & blew it back out like an angel. She became startled as something cracked. It sounded as if someone was stepping on fallen twigs. Squinting her eyes, she leaned forward & looked down just as a head popped out from the dark into the dim light. She gasped out loud & was about to scream when a hand crammed over . Her eyes widened when Jaejoong moved forward into the light.

 

“Shhh.” He whispered, & lightly let go of his hold. Yuri swung her arms back while taking several steps away at the same time. Her widened eyes glared at him as he jumped into the room. Turning to look at her, he grinned like a schoolboy, “Hey.”

 

Hey? Is he drunk or on drugs? The fool. He could have woke up the whole house, making them think that someone was getting murder. Can’t he be a smart lawyer when he’s out of his office?


“What are you doing here?!” She asked, with a quiet snap, careful not to wake up the snoring boy from afar, “Visiting my bride.” He brushed his hands on his black levi regular fit jeans & black legacy pique polo shirt. Then looked back up at her, “I’m sorry I scared you.”


“How did you get up here?”

 

Jaejoong looked behind his shoulders, then back at her, “Easy. I climbed up.” He looked around the room, “I had always planned to do that when we were dating awhile back. You know, when you were still in college & me beginning my career.” His eyes caught Taehyun, “I saw that you were the only one awake so I decided to risk killing myself. It was worth it.” Walking over, he sat down on the bed & brushed a lock of hair away from Taehyun’s forehead. He leaned down & kissed his chubby cheeks, “So, how are you doing?”

 

Yuri calmed herself from being scared half to death & from the humiliation that he was causing, “Just great.” She placed her hands on her hips, “Never climb up here again. Use the door next time. I thought I was being robbed for a second.”

 

He averted to look at her & chuckled, “It was fun. You should try doing that yourself sometimes.” He tilted his head in mockery, “You cared about me, don’t you? You are afraid that I might fall down climbing up again, huh? Don’t worry, there’s arches of bricks strong enough to support me.” He stopped short & then murmured, “I hope I can get down fine without breaking any bones. Besides.” He added, for her to hear, “I didn’t want to wake up the whole house & I wanted to talk to you alone.”

 

She nodded her head, ‘Well, this is it.’ She thought, ‘He’s found his head & is going to run out of the bargain. Should have known that he can never keep a promise.’


“You should had told me earlier, Jaejoong Oppa. I mean, you are smart enough to know what you really want.” She felt the engagement ring. Taehyun will be only hers from now on. He’s going to break the bargain soon.

 

“I understand & surely, Hyunnie will, too.”

 

He frowned at her. Then laughed nervously, “I don’t know what you are talking about, Yul, but I came here to see you before the wedding at sunset.” He saw the surprises look on her face but couldn’t tell what she was thinking, “I’m truly sorry I hadn’t visit you since two weeks now. I was busy.”

 

Lair.

 

She hissed to herself, ‘Silly! Why were you so worry?! Fix the ring!’


“You don’t need to. I’m perfectly fine.”

 

He shook his head slowly, got up & walked towards her, “I wanted to anyway. How had Hyunnie been?” “Good news is that he’s growing up.” She said, quite proud of her son, “& he’s not crying much anymore. There’s no bad news, except that he keeps asking me where you are & not with him.”

 

Jaejoong knew she made it sounded as the bad news. There was nothing wrong with Taehyun asking where he had been. He missed their son as bad as he wanted that kiss from her & that’s why he came here for. That wanting kiss before the wedding.

 

He studied her, “You look cute in that mickey mouse pajama. I still love your long hair. I guess you kept the promise & never did cut it.” He tilted his head without that mischievous smile, “You look y when you have your hair up in a messy bun like that.”

 

Yuri crossed her arms, wanting to look angry but she was covering herself more. Even with the thick fabric. She hated when his eyes lay on her like that. The eerie feeling always crawl up her spine. If she wasn’t wrong, he was trying to seduce her before their wedding. Surely, he should have known better than to do that since Taehyun was just sleeping behind them.


“Thank you for the compliment.” She slightly glanced at her mickey mouse clock, “It’s getting late. You better go now & I’m pretty tired.”


“I know you are not tired, Yul. You can’t even sleep. You came to bed at Hyunnie’s bedtime, couldn’t sleep, got up & started to think about tomorrow. Now that it’s almost one in the morning, you suddenly grew tired. I’m disappointed.”

 

Angry at his mockery, she flexed her arms, “You had been watching me.”


“Yes, I had & I’m really sorry about that, too. I couldn’t help myself. Your agreeable neighbor helped me out, too. Really, you & I need to thank her. She’s an angel. You looked so lonely just standing by the open window. I wanted to join you hours ago but your parents were still not asleep. Now they are.” He flashed a smile.

 

“I’m sorry again.”

 

Sorry didn’t help her temper much.

 

“You are mighty lucky Hyunnie’s in here.”


“Am I?” He tilted his head again, hiding another big smile but it seemed like she was the lucky one. Walking closer, he stopped before her. Seriously now, he stared like a prince down at the y face, “Do you really want to know why I’m here right now instead of being in bed? I have a great excuse for passing my bed’s curfew.” “No!” She spat out.


“I will tell you anyway.” He took the remaining step & circled his arm about her waist, “I came for my kiss.” Yuri pushed him away & succeeded easily. He didn’t fall a step back & she knew that he had let her go somewhat. It was just a waste of time for him to be here, “The kiss you want will have to wait for the wedding, Mr. Kim.” She was provoked now, “I will never kiss a man I don’t want to kiss.” His eyes fell with rage. Then it saddened. She tilted her chin proudly, not caring if she had hurtled him, “Goodnight.”

 

She walked pass him & towards the window. Waiting for him, Jaejoong turned around but walked no further. She waited as seconds passed by but he still made no move.


“Get out of here, Oppa!” She snapped.


“Not yet!” He grumbled, “I still want my bride’s company!” He crossed his arms, supported himself with his left leg while he tapped his right feet gently on the floor, “How many men had you kissed?”


“That’s none of your business.”


“Yes, it is. I’m going to be your husband anyway. Why keep those secrets secreted? It may not even be secrets but I still want to know.” He arched an annoying brow, “So, why not tell me?”

 

Still angry, she spat out, “Five to be the maximum!” She huffed, “Happy?”


“Very.” A stir of jealousy & madness grumbled in his stomach but he didn’t show any, “You lied that you remarried with some man. Why didn’t you remarry anyway? Not all men are like me, you know?”

 

‘Yes, not all men are like you.’

 

Yuri faked a yawn. She wasn’t at all tired but to get the man out of her room, she had to act. Leaning against the painted wall delicately, she blinked slowly, “I didn’t want to.”


“Just one reason?”


“Just one.” She said, with a nod. He didn’t proceed anymore but walked around the room, examining it. A smile appeared on his face as he came to a picture of her & Taehyun but then, slowly, it disappeared. He turned around, walked towards the window then stopped.


“I never did see you in the wedding dress.”


“You were buying your own tux.”

 

He averted his head to gaze at her, “& you never did see me in it.”

 

Yuri shrugged, showing that she didn’t care. Even without a tux now, he looked handsome in normal clothes. When Taehyun had pulled on his tux just today to make sure it wasn’t yucky, she had seen Jaejoong replacing her little boy.


“You really want me to climb back down?” He asked, seeing that she wasn’t at all paying attention to him anymore.


“Of course. You came up with no difficulties. I’m sure you can go back the same. Don’t worry, I’m positive you won’t break any bones since you are so strong.”

 

He grimaced, “Fine.” She stepped away & watched as he climbed out. He smiled at her, holding onto the windowpane, “I will see you at sunset, walking down that aisle in your wedding dress. I can’t wait. Sweet dreams & don’t let the bedbugs bite.”


“Goodnight.”

 

Not the sweet word he was looking for, his smile disappeared. With a sigh, he started to climb back down. Yuri averted, ready to turn off the lamp. Before she can take another step, a crashing sound was heard. Then a loud groan. Then a small ‘Help’. Thinking that he was playing around, she strolled back to the window & shut it. With the blinds closed, she let out a relieved smile.

 

If he really did fall, good. She could cared less.


Turning off the lamp, Yuri climbed into bed. She needed a good sleep. There were only six hours left of dreaming for her to do & only nineteen hours left before she becomes a wife at sunset.

 

A/N: here is the first update of this chap. i will be back again with four more when i come back home & last but not least, i'm so disappointed & angry with sm for doing what they did to jessica. first it was my first beloved kpop, dong bang shin ki & now its snsd, i seriously do hate them & i don't get it why they are the biggest music company when that entertainment is full of nothing but bull!!!