Child Custody, Love Custody

Child Custody, Love Custody

Chapter 69

 

“Mina packed your stuff. It’s in the blue suitcase over there in the corner with mine. Go ahead & take a shower. I need to do something first.” He gave her a small but nervous smile before strolling out of the hotel room. Yuri stood awkwardly in the middle of the room. She played with her dress while her eyes landed on the neatly done bed. She closed her eyes in sickness. Walking over to the suitcase he had indicated, she took out her black/cream glen plaid pajama set. A frown appeared on her forehead as she raised a straight neck with lace overlay, morgan taylor rosewater chemise from the suitcase. She didn’t have such clothes nor did Mina. With a shake of her head, she placed it back down & entered the bathroom.

 

She gently put down the toilet seat & sat down with a groan. Just thinking about the marriage bed made her stomach growl eccentrically. How was she supposed to handle his touch? Her heart did a flip flop. She really didn’t feel good. Standing up with queasiness, she decided that showering was the best. The hard hits of coldness would wake her up a bit.

 

After a short shower, Yuri sat back down on the toilet seat. No noise was heard from outside the bathroom but suddenly, she heard the outside door slightly open & close. The blood drained from her face. Drops of cold water from her mid-back length, brown layer hair tickled through her pant & touched her thawing skin. Swallowing from nervousness, Yuri stood up. She opened the door after unlocking it & came out with stiffness.

 

Jaejoong gazed up from the magazine he was reading on the bed. He put it down & walked towards her.

 

“I will be back out in a second.” Not waiting for a response from her, he entered the bathroom after getting some clean clothes. Feeling warm, Yuri averted to the right. The hearth has already had fire blazing. She quickly tried to dry her hair with the towel in her hands. Walking over to the fireplace, she placed the wet towel on a rocking chair & stood quietly, watching the fire spark.

 

Hearing the bathroom door open after a few minutes, her spine straightened. His footsteps were heard, walking to the corner of the suitcases. Paused. Then to the left. Paused. Then towards her. His soft breaths were heard & she was sure the warmth of it lay on the back of her neck, even through her wet hair.

 

His voice was soft of huskiness when he spoke, “Did you not see the nightgown I placed in your suitcase?” “No.” She lied. Nor will she ever wear such a nightgown. A shock burst through her as he removed her damp hair & lightly touched her backside neck. She clenched her fists into her shirt. His hand explored her neck, massaging it. Then it paused. He took his hands back & turned around. Again, his footsteps were heard but his destination was towards the bed this time.


“We won’t do it if you don’t want to, Yul.” He slowly said, “It’s fine with me.”

 

Her breathing slowed down. Yuri turned around at a leisurely pace. He stood before the bed & looking down. She swallowed, “You think I’m scare?”

 

He looked at her over his shoulder, “I don’t know but are you?”

 

She didn’t answer his question. Truth be told, she was more scared than her first marriage bed with him but she would never admit that to him. He would make the worst out of her.

 

“You said this would be a real marriage like the rest.” She said, “Why are you doing this then? It’s the bargain we made. You want another baby.”

 

He sat on the bed, still looking at her, “I do but only when you are ready.” He raked his wet hair, “I never force myself on a woman & I don’t want to now.” He squinted his eyes, “It’s up to you, Yul.”

 

“You are being unbelievable.” She said, quite unwillingly to be angry now. She should be delighted, “First, you want the stupid bargain & you got it! Second, you wanted a kiss & received it & third, you are deciding not to complete the first deal of the bargain because you think that I’m scared & not ready. I will give you a clue here, Jaejoong Oppa, because I will never be ready. Never, Oppa, never. I’m sorry but you will have to find yourself another woman to give.”

 

Her words stopped as he got up from his position. He walked towards her. His eyes were still soft but there was something in them she couldn’t quite tell what it was. Stopping before her, he lifted her chin with his fingers. She didn’t dare fidget.


“Then you are not scare.” He said in a hushed, sweet tone, “But you aren’t ready. Which one is it to be, my dear?” She didn’t answer him. He tilted his head slightly a bit to the right, “The last sentence you didn’t finish didn’t surprised me. I’m not about to break any deal of the bargain so you might as will save that sentence.” He soothed her chin with his thumb, “You still look y with a bit of shyness. I will go on with the first deal, Yul.”

 

Yuri gasped lowly as he circled his arms around the back of her waist. He pulled her closer but didn’t kiss her yet. Looking in her eyes, he grinned, “Tell me what you want? A kiss on your y lips? A kiss on those blushing cheeks? Just say it, Yul.”

 

She gazed into his eyes. Her eyes suddenly melted, “Nothing.”

 

His mocking grin was still on, “I thought just so.”


“Why don’t you just continue on with your seduction?!” She asked quietly, with a snap.

 

His index finger brushed against her cheekbone, “I will. Don’t you worry, my dear, but then.” He seemed to think, “I wish you would had worn that nightgown. That will make my seduction on you easier. I know you saw it since it wasn’t in the same place that I had so neatly put on top of your pajamas. Don’t lie. That was our part of the bargain but I will give you an easy break.” His warm breath lay comfortably on her cheek.

 

“Are you having fun?”


“I am.” She choked out.


“Me, too.” Then he gently lay his lips on her cheekbone. She closed her eyes tightly, wanting the moment to be over with but she knew it had never be over. Then he chuckled. Quickly, her eyes flew open & met his. She didn’t even felt his lips moving from her cheek, “Yes, I do see that you are having fun.” Then he grew serious, “Not scare or not ready, Yul?”

 

She bit her bottom lips. He shook his head & was about to turn around but her voice spoke up, “Not scare.” Intelligently, her voice was full of self-confidence.


“But most woman are scare of their second marriage bed, Yul.” He said.

 

Her eyes grew hard, “But I’m not most women.”

 

A smile tilted at the corner of his mouth, “& you never were.” He leaned down & kissed her fully on the mouth. One of his hands moved up to press the back of her head closer to his. He knotted his fist with her hair. She groaned with a jerk. Not because of his hand but because of his kiss. He waited for her to respond & she did with no hesitation. As so, he parted her lips for her & drove in. Without any realization, Jaejoong had carried her to the bed. Laying her down, he broke the kiss.

 

He stared like a prince down at her blushing face & swollen lips. She slowly opened her eyes as she noticed that the kissing had ended. He brushed a lock of wet hair away from her cheekbone & brushed his own cheek against it. Groaning, he looked back at her.


“I will be sorry.” He whispered, & kissed her collarbone. Yuri closed her eyes in pain, waiting for the night to end. Why did he have to say that?

 

Jaejoong felt something moving in his arms & tried to pulled it back. The object wriggled again. He tried his best to open his eye but stopped when he heard & realized her voice.


“Oh god, please get me out of his arms.” Her soft, whispering voice rang in his ear. A pain shot through him. No, it wasn’t his back; it was her words. He relaxed his arms, careful not to let her know that he was awake. She moved both of his wrist & finally stood up but not before grabbing a blanket from the floor. He heard her curses while trying to wrap the blanket around her body before he wakes up. She paused. Then he knew she was looking down at him. He managed to calm his breathing & look like he was sleeping. Groaning, he moved, letting the blanket on top of him slip downward. He grinned as she quickly pick up her step, moved towards the suitcases to get her clothes & strolled into the bathroom.

 

His eyes shot open as the bathroom door closed. Still tired, he stretched out lazily & lay on his stomach. He glanced at his black fossil foreman twist stainless steel watch & smiled. The passion last night he had made him chuckled again. The feeling inside him was too great to explain. He touched his bare chest where she had severally lain her palm. Her kisses were terrific that woke him up every time. Her touches were too lively that almost burned him but then, Jaejoong cursed. He didn’t regret what he did but he was sorry like his words last night. She had taunted him too much that he was breaking one deal already but damn, she wasn’t ready & he didn’t love her to make love with her!

 

Jaejoong groaned & tossed his head over to the left with his eyes closed. That was why he was sorry. He needed to love her before doing it but he wanted to. His eyes shot opened again. Love? He loves her.

 

“God damned.” He whispered, “I love her.”

 

He would have never loved her for that one year after the divorce if he didn’t really love her. He would have never waited for four years to ask Jessica to marry him if he really loves Yuri. He would have never made Taehyun as an excuses to see her whenever he can. He would have never asked her to remarry him if he didn’t love her. He would have never slept with her, even with the bargain, if he loves her.

 

He was too brainless last night to realize that he love her. No, he had been brainless since that day he had asked for the divorce. He was a fool to love Jessica so fast.

 

A smile appeared at his lips. He loves her. No wonder he felt so disturbed. Their lives could, after all, continue from four years ago. All he needed to tell her were those three lovely words but, his smile became invisible, she hated him & would do anything to get away from him. It wasn’t at all easy. He wants her to love him the same. She will never believe him. He wants her heart & trust.

 

Jaejoong heard the door open & briskly shut his eyes. Peeking from one eye, he glanced at his watch. Something punched his stomach. Yuri had spent the time washing herself in the shower for a whole hour. He suddenly paled. She felt dirty after all, from his touch. The woman he loves didn’t even want to sleep with him. Furthermore, she didn’t even want him touching her.

 

He still pretended to sleep as her footsteps were heard from here to there. He felt sicker as she ignored to wake him up & opened the door to the room. When the door closed behind her, Jaejoong sat up with a moan. He will try to ignore her attitude. His love for her was always still there.

 

Getting up with the pain from his back, Jaejoong moved towards the bathroom. Taking a quick shower, he came back out to find her still gone. He pulled on the first pair of clothes that he found from his black suitcase. He didn’t even get a morning kiss but he will search one from her.

 

Out of the room, he found her eating at the breakfast bar by herself. She appeared to be enjoying her toasts, he noticed as he came up closer. Walking up, he cleared his throat. She gazed up then the sweet face turned into a questioning face.


“Good morning. Can I join you?”

 

Yuri gave away a nod & continued eating. Jaejoong sat down, facing her & noticed that she was reading a magazine. He crossed his arms, enjoying the sight as she switched from here to there. His breakfast was his sweet bride.

 

Jaejoong knew he was disturbing her as she began to fumble with the fork. Then she began playing with her toasts. Finally, she glanced up with a frown.


“Can you stop staring at me?”


“I’m just having my breakfast.” He answered cutely, & laughed as she glanced down at his invisible plate, “Not really.” He then said to her confusion.

 

She smiled grimly, “We are to leave an hour from now for the airport. Do you want anything to eat before leaving?”


“I’m not hungry.” ‘Suit yourself.’ She thought, placing her napkin down & getting up. He got up too, but placed a quick kiss on her cheek. She quickly stepped back to stare at him in alarm, “Just a morning kiss from your husband. You left, leaving me with worries very early.”


“I planned to do that.” Yuri uttered, & walked away. Not minding what she had said, Jaejoong followed her & he planned to have a blast with her on their honeymoon. Just as they reached the room, the phone started to ring. Yuri made a grab for it, knowing that it was Taehyun. She missed him already & one week will only sicken the missing.

 

A/N: i will update one more chap. tomorrow before i leave & last but not least, since one of my readers said she misses the yunri couple, i will be writing one about them so stay tuned