Child Custody, Love Custody

Child Custody, Love Custody

Chapter 1

 

“I now pronounce you man & wife. You may kiss the bride, Jae buddy.”

 

With that demand from the priest, a magnanimous, handsome & young man lean down & graze his soft, round, pink plunp lips across with his wife’s. She parted her glossy peachy plump lips & he quickly squash his tongue against hers. Her closed brown, almond-shaped eyes fury with excitement & his fury with desperate wanting. Over three hundred guests clapped out loud for the most extraordinary kissed that they have ever seen at a wedding.

 

Kwon Yuri, twenty years old, pulled away from her husband & took in some air. She looked lovingly up into her husband’s hazel brown, almond-shaped eyes.

 

Kim Jaejoong, age twenty-three, groaned “Oh, come on, Yul! The guest are enjoying our kiss!”

 

She glanced up at him secretly & said huskily, “Save it for the honeymoon.”

 

Jaejoong’s eyes flew wide & his grin grew sillier, “Oh, you are so on.”

 

Yuri blushed & suddenly regretted what she had just said. Jesus, she wasn’t ready for it yet. It will surely be hers & her husband’s first time.

 

She hit his chest playfully, “Come on. Let’s go down.”

 

She was about to step down from the altar when her husband ily grabbed her slim waist from behind.

 

“One more kiss, Yul.” He huskily said, behind her ear, using her special nickname that he had given to her the first day of their first date.

 

She turned her head back around, indicating that he could do so. He smiled like a schoolboy & quickly cover his wife’s mouth before she changed her mind but before he could open with his tongue, she pulled away, “You just lost one minute from the wedding bed, lover boy.” She teasingly said, & ran down from the altar before he could grab her again.

 

Jaejoong groaned loudly so everyone could hear, “The wedding bed isn’t far from here, Yul!”

 

She rolled her eyes & blushed in front of her parents. Her younger sister, Mina, laughed, even for the age of fifteen, “I have the coolest brother-in-law.”

 

“You bet you do.” Jaejoong said, walking up from behind Yuri & suddenly surprised her when he touched her waist, “It’s just me. Not one of your sister’s ex-boyfriends.” He said, teasing Mina.

 

Mina rolled her dark brown, almond-shaped eyes in disgusts, “You wished. My latest boyfriend is even more handsomer.”

 

“Does that mean you take me as your sister’s handsome husband?” He asked, & laughed.

 

Mina rolled her eyes again, “If Yuri wasn’t here now, I will...”

 

“There now, Minmin. Don’t want to mess with Yuri’s husband.” Doyeon, Yuri’s older brother, said approaching them. Beside him was Yoochun. He was Jaejoong’s best friend & best man.

 

“There you are, Yonnie!” Yuri exclaimed, & hugged her brother tightly, “I thought you wouldn’t make it with all that work!”

 

“I would never miss my sister’s wedding day.” He said, & kissed her cheek.

 

“Where’s the chocolate cake?” Yoochun asked, looking around. He scratched his neck.

 

“It’s at the hotel, Yoochun Oppa.” Mina said, with a wrinkle of her nose. She suddenly smiled her best smile when Mr & Mrs. Kim walked up. Well, if anyone will know, Mina promised to be on her best behavior in front of Jaejoong’s parents. Not that Jaejoong’s parents were so nice; it was just that she has problem with nice, old folks, “Hello, Mr & Mrs. Kim.”

 

“Hello, Mina.” They both reply, & frown at her behavior. Seungheon Kim & Nari Kim were married for more than thirty years. They instantly fell in love with each other after Nari transfer to Asan Medical Center. Seungheon was the most famous M.D. in Seoul. When Nari came along as a lovely, brunette headed woman, he decided to help her with her nursing. She was a spoil woman who was force to become a nurse by her own father. She was truly stupid at medicine but with the help of Seungheon, she turned to love it as much as him! Nari turned to her dad & thanked him for forcing her into medical study. After a year later, they both got married willfully by both side because both families were wealthy that there were no problems & for the parents of Yuri Kim, they were just normal class people. Geonwoo Kwon & Aecha Kwon had known each other’s since childhood. After secondary school, they both went separate ways. After four years of college, they came back to their hometown & found love that have never been vanish. They married after that & had their first baby named Kwon Doyeon. Two years after Doyeon was Yuri & after the beautiful girl, they had sweet Mina. Yuri & Aecha were different in more than one ways.

 

Yuri was almost stubborn. She had never dated anyone until that one special day that she met Kim Jaejoong. She was heading to ChungAng University one day & unfortunately, had a car accident with a stupid, crazy guy! With her stubborn attitude, Yuri wouldn’t give up without a fight. She knew it was the man’s fault & he was blaming everything on her. Yuri wanted a lawyer.

 

With Jaejoong on the job, he came to the rescue. He had just finish Kyung Hee Cyber University & was now into his very job, a lawyer & to his luck, Yuri was his first client. He hated her the first time he saw her but was attracted to her beauty. She was a little chubby but he didn’t mind. He surely hated her stubborn attitude but he tried to do his best on winning his first case, not for her but for himself. The war took longer than usual but in the end, they both won. Or shall we say that Yuri won with her stubborn attitude? Whichever one, they both were reluctant to get off each other’s back.

 

It wasn’t that Yuri was a bad driver but unfortunately, she had a car accident again, but this time, it was a crazy woman. Who knows, Yuri might be crazy herself. Both wanted a lawyer & this time, it was truly bad. They both fought for Jaejoong. He was trap. Poor Jaejoong, he almost got his arms ripped apart but to make it fair, he chose the crazy woman to upset Yuri. Really, he thought that she hated him but she wanted him to be her own lawyer. He wanted to piss her off so he told her that she didn’t have enough money to pay him. Well, with her attitude, she punched Jaejoong in the jaw. Luckily, it didn’t break. He sued her. She was really mad now but to mix with her own feelings, she was scared.

 

He laughed when she came to him, begging for forgiveness. She was really scared of going to jail. He laughed even more. Why would she go to jail when she just punched him? Lord. It didn’t hurt him at all; he was just acting but he wasn’t going to let her go that easy so he made her go out with him. She took an oath under her breath that she will get back at him. She didn’t want to go out with him & surely, didn’t want him to be her first boyfriend. With no choice, Yuri agreed. To her surprises, the first date was on that very day.

 

She had dressed up in some plain clothes to get back at him. He didn’t care but enjoyed the way that she scratched her ankle. The band at the end of her funky pant was too tight. He almost laughed with delight. He took her to the park where there were to be fireworks that night. Jaejoong set up the picnic while Yuri slap mosquitoes flying around her. This was the most enjoyable date that he had ever gone too, thanks to Yuri. Night finally settled down on them. There weren’t many people at the park. The fireworks started. Yuri looked in awed at the beautiful sparkles. Jaejoong smiled like a silly boy. He loved the way her chin perch in her hand while her elbows rested on her knee. Slowly, he reached up & touched her mid-shoulder length, black hair lightly. Startled, she turn quickly around & stare at his handsome oval-shaped face. He slowly got up from the blue picnic blanket & touched her cheeks. Her breathing seemed to have stop.

 

“Can I kiss you?” He whispered.

 

“I...I...”

 

“You have never been kissed before?” He asked huskily.

 

Yuri nodded her head, afraid to speak.

 

“Would it hurt if I’m your first?”

 

She shook her head with wide eyes. He slowly moved forward & met her reddish pink lips with his. He was slow so she can catch up with him. She didn’t seem to be a bad kisser but a good one indeed. He had never kissed a woman like that before & loved it. Yuri was about to pull away when their tongue touched but Jaejoong placed a hand at the back of her head. He was light & passionate & surely a gentleman. Breathless, they pulled away & stare at each other.

 

“God, you are beautiful, Yul.” He whispered, huskily.

 

Yuri blushed under the moonlight. She had never wanted to admit to him that he was handsome but now it was useless, “& you are handsome.”

 

“You know, you are not a bad kisser for your first time.” Jaejoong said.

 

She smiled cutely. Then unexpectedly, a water balloon hit her on the head. Then another one hit Jaejoong on the forehead. They both turn to see Mina & her latest boyfriend, throwing water balloons at them from behind a huge oak tree.

 

“Mina!” Yuri shouted.

 

Jaejoong turned to Yuri, “You know her?”

 

“Know her?! She’s my sister!” Yuri exclaimed, laughing. She moved a wet strand of hair from her oval-shaped face.

 

“Want to get her back?” Jaejoong asked, smiling.

 

Yuri stared at Jaejoong in awe. A rich boy wants to play water balloon? “Sure, why not? But we don’t have any balloons.”

 

Jaejoong raised a thick eyebrow. He took out a peanut butter sandwich from the basket, “We have food though.”

 

Yuri burst out laughing & grabbed for an apple, “This.” She said, indicating to the apple, “Is a big pay back.” Well, that was the story of Jaejoong & Yuri’s first date together, first kiss together & the story of two sisters attitude. They weren’t completely different. What Yuri & Mina share was their humor.

 

“Jaejoong Oppa!” A voice shouted.

 

All of them turned towards the voice & found a woman with an angry oval-shaped face. Her beautiful long black hair was put down. She wore a army, v-neck & elbow-length sleeve, green long & lean print tee & black basic legging. Yuri didn’t recall her face but Jaejoong & his parents did.

 

“Hey, June.” Jaejoong called, waving his hands.

 

She pushed through the crowd & stare angrily at Yuri. After her deep stare, she turned to Jaejoong.

 

“Who’s this, Oppa?” She asked, extending her hands towards Yuri who stood by Jaejoong’s side. It was easy to tell that Yuri was his bride because of her white empire halter floor-length chiffon wedding dress with ruffle beading sequins.

 

Jaejoong smiled, “This is my wife, Yuri. Yuri, meet my little sister, Ahjoong.”

 

Yuri smiled but her smile faded when Ahjoong continued glaring at her, “Hi, Ahjoong-sshi.”

 

“Hi!” Ahjoong said, with a hiss.

 

“Ahjoong!” Mrs. Kim warned. She turned to Yuri, “I’m sorry Yuri, dear. Ahjoong isn’t in a happy mood. She’s often like this.”

 

Yuri shook her head, “It’s alright, mom. I can be like that sometimes.”

 

Jaejoong introduced Yuri’s whole family to Ahjoong while Doyeon glare at the young woman. At the way Ahjoong was looking at his sister, he didn’t like her at all. He could tell that Ahjoong didn’t like Yuri but he won’t let that stay in the way. Nobody hates on Yuri & he won’t let that start now. Doyeon already hated her at first sight. She was going to be trouble to both, Jaejoong & Yuri. True, Ahjoong was beautiful with her long hair but with the mean temper, she’s not getting anywhere.

 

“Oppa, are you daze with Ahjoong-sshi?” Yuri asked, breaking his thoughts.

 

“No.” He said stiffly.

 

Yuri shook her head & took her brother’s arm. The other, she was holding Jaejoong’s hand, “Come along, Oppa. It’s time for the cake.”

 

The reception went well. Doyeon kept his dark brown, almond-shaped eyes on Ahjoong but Ahjoong kept her big, brown, almond-shaped eyes on Yuri. She didn’t even notice that Doyeon was glaring at her the whole time. Doyeon made sure that Ahjoong was far away from Yuri & Jaejoong. He didn’t want his sister’s wedding day to turn out bad.

 

Ahjoong glared at her brother’s bride, “Despicable.” She murmur. She hated her. Her brother had told her all the stuff about how nice his bride was but she thought otherwise. Ahjoong scanned Yuri. Her mid-back length, light brown hair was perfect but her eyes were too small for her face. She was a bit too chubby for fashion, “Why my big brother?!” Ahjoong hissed to herself.

 

She hated the woman. All Ahjoong could think of her to be is a , even if she didn’t look like one. She had seen her brother date better woman before she went off to DeVry University but his taste has definitely change for good. She had been thinking that she might stay for the summer but now, she changed her mind. There was no way she was going to stay here & watch Jaejoong’s bride every single day. She rather be at school & copy off the board.

 

“I love you.” Jaejoong whispered into Yuri’s ear.

 

She giggled, “I love you, too.”

 

“But I love you more.” He said.

 

Yuri giggled again. She loved it when he said that. It was just him.

 

“I’m too fat for you.” She said.

 

“No, you are not. You never are too fat for me. I love the way you are. I love your hair. Promise me never to cut it.” He said, pulling her closer.

 

“I promise.” She whispered.

 

He looked into her eyes, “Are you afraid?”

 

She knew what he was talking about, “A little. You?”

 

“Never.” He said huskily, “I will be gentle. I promise.”

 

“I know you will.” She said, & put her head against his chest, “Your sister. She doesn’t like me.”

 

He hugged her tighter, “Of course, she does. She just needs time to get to know you.”

 

“But by the way she stares at me, I don’t like it.”

 

“Ah, sweetie. Don’t worry about it now. Okay?”

 

“I will try not to.” Yuri said, with a sigh, “I love you.”

 

Jaejoong stepped back & reached into his pocket. He took out a red rose petal & gave it to her. She took it & read what it was wrote there, ‘But I love you more’. She smiled up at him, “Thank you. Now, I have eight hundred thirty-five rose petals.”

 

“That’s a lot.”

 

“I know, because of you. Will you ever stop giving me rose petals?”

 

“Of course not. Never. Never ever. Never ever, ever.” He said.

 

She laughed, “Okay. I believe you.”

 

Yoochun got up onto the podium & made another toast to the groom & bride. After his long speech, it was time for Jaejoong & Yuri to go up to their hotel room. They said their goodbyes & were gone in a blink of an eye. When they got to their hotel room, Jaejoong stopped outside the door & stared at Yuri.

 

“What?” Yuri asked.

 

“It’s always the tradition for the groom to carry the bride into the hotel room.” He said.

 

She smiled sweetly up at him, “Well, do it, lover boy.” She joked.

 

Jaejoong winked at her & bent down. He picked her up & opened the door with Yuri’s help. She turned back to him & kissed his cheek.

 

“Careful.” She whispered huskily.

 

He nodded & walked into the room. With a kick of his foot, the door behind him slammed shut. They laughed. He carried her to the bed & laid her down.

 

“Do you want to freshen up first?” He asked, staring down at her.

 

She nodded her head. He gave her a towel. She walked into the bathroom & locked the door. While she was taking a shower, Jaejoong decided to put on the fire. There was already firewood in the fireplace. He started the fire & waited for Yuri to come out. After eight minutes, she came out with a black eternal lace short robe around her.

 

“Cold?” He asked.

 

“No.” She said, but went to warm up near the fireplace.

 

He sensed that she was nervous so he decided not to question her anymore. Getting up, Jaejoong entered the bathroom. He took his time. Time was what Yuri needed & he will give her the time. He wasn’t in the rush to push her too far. If she didn’t feel like sleeping with him tonight, he won’t mind but be a gentleman.

 

After thirty minutes, Jaejoong came out & found Yuri still sitting near the hearth. He walked over to her & extended his hands out. She looked up & shyly put her hand into his. She got up with his help & looked up deeply into his eyes.

 

“Yul. I don’t want you to do this if you don’t want to yet. I won’t force myself on you.” Jaejoong said, smoothing her hair.

 

She didn’t answer him but kissed him on the lips. She circled her arms around his neck. He held her & kissed her back. This wasn’t what he had expected but he didn’t care the least.

 

“Jae Oppa.” She murmured, between their kisses.

 

“Are you sure you want to do this now? Most women are afraid of their wedding night.”

 

“I’m not most women.” Yuri said. Sure, she was scared but her dignity kept her up. She won’t upset Jaejoong because she was afraid.

 

“You won’t regret afterwards, will you?” He asked, kissing her forehead.

 

“No.” She whispered.

 

“I promise you I will be gentle, Yul. Alright?” He said, so passionately & wonderfully. She stared up into his eyes.

 

“Just kiss me, Oppa.” Yuri whispered huskily. He searched her eyes for any fear but she was hiding it away in the dark. Bending his head down, he touched her lips softly with his.

 

“I will do more than kiss you, Yul.” He groaned before covering her whole mouth with his.

 

Yuri stretched out & yawned. She had never been on a plane before & already, she hated it. A kiss landed on her cheek & she smiled.

 

“I’m tired, Oppa.” She said, & yawn again.

 

“I know. Just go back to sleep.” He fixed her pillow & kissed her once more on the forehead, “Sweet dreams.” “Hmmm.” She mumbled, & fell asleep once again.

 

Jaejoong stared at his beautiful bride. They haven’t been on the plane for more than five hours & she was already tired. When they first got onto the plane, Yuri was jumping around like a little girl but now, the little girl was tired out. He shook his head & then smiled at their last night passion. She was shy but got along fine after eight minutes. He took her gently like he had promised her & they both had no problem. This morning, he couldn’t help it but smile crazily. He would never forget their first night. Her flesh lay so softly on his while he soothed her. She never really did regret it. In fact, she had loved what they had shared the night before. It wasn’t just one lovemaking that night but more than he had expected. There weren’t words that can even describe it & best of all, he couldn’t wait to be a daddy & he would be more than overjoyed when Yuri gets pregnant. He had already thought of the name for their first baby if it turns out to be a boy. He will name him Yohan. It was just plain & simple & he loved the sound of it. If it turns out to be a girl, he would name her Youngae, ‘Just perfect.’ He thought.

 

After several hours on the plane, they finally reached Florida where Jaejoong & Yuri would be spending their honeymoon for one month. Yuri was able to make it off the plane & to their registered hotel room. Their night was full of passion again, & in the morning, it was time to go explore the beautiful world around them. The trees & grass were definitely made for the summer.

 

After weeks of Jaejoong & Yuri’s honeymoon, it was time for them to go back home. Yuri still had to get ready for her final year of college & Jaejoong still had tons of clients waiting for him. He was growing more & more famous each day with his exquisite winnings & a day for him shouldn’t be waste but if anything is more important than his work, it was Yuri. She was his treasure, first love & nothing could take them apart until that one year after their marriage came a sweet woman.