Child Custody, Love Custody

Child Custody, Love Custody

Chapter 83

 

“No, I will get that. You sit down.” Jaejoong said gently, but shooing his wife away from the cabinet.


Yuri laughed, “Jaejoong Oppa, I’m just getting the sugar cubes. It’s not heavy at all nor will it give me the trouble. I’m not even round yet.”


“That’s the problem.” He chided her, “If you don’t rest, we will never be able give Hyunnie a baby sister but of a baby brother.”


“Yeah, mommy.” Taehyun sided on his daddy’s side, “I want a little sister.”

 

She shook her head & sat down on the stool, “Now, what’s wrong with a baby brother?” She studied her husband’s innocence & then their son’s naughty smile, “You two want to spoil her, don’t you?”

 

Taehyun giggled, “It is daddy’s idea, mommy.”


“Hey, we agreed on it. Why are you back-stabbing me?”

 

Yuri gave him a look. Jaejoong met her eyes & winked. She blushed & turned away. She didn’t know how he had persuaded her into bed these pasts few nights but truly, he was getting to her again. Had she gone too easy on him? Had she accepted his apologies too fast? Oh yes, she had. He change her mind too fast but he will never be able to change the ways in which she feels about him. He will always have that feeling of love, “Daydreaming about me, Yul?” He suddenly whispered, against her ear & slipped his arms around her.

 

She gasped & shivered warmly when he felt her belly so gently. Good lord, she loves his touch. Why had she denied him back then? “Never.”

 

He arched a brow, “Now, how come? I know you were daydreaming about me. Your eyes were on me the whole time I was mixing the lemonade but then.” He began to whisper, “You didn’t see me coming over here to steal a kiss.”

 

“What kiss?”

 

“This.”

 

He angled his head to kiss her but then Taehyun yelped, “Aw.”

 

Jaejoong shot him a ‘Don’t disturb your mommy & me’ disapproval look. Yuri laughed & pulled out of his arms, “That’s enough, Oppa.” She gave Taehyun a sweet look & pinched him lightly on his chubby cheeks, “Thanks for disturbing us. God knows where it could have lead to.”

 

Jaejoong growled at the lost & threw their son another look. Taehyun giggled & began to eat his octopus bibimbap. He growled again, & walked over to Yuri who was at the sink now. He hugged her from the back again, “There’s a family dinner tonight. My mom informed me yesterday. Will we be going?”

 

Yuri frowned at him, “Of course, silly, why would we not? It’s a family dinner.”

 

He groaned, “I was planning to do something else.” She averted her head to look at him. Mischievous her husband was always. Shaking her head, she began to re-washed her hands, “What? It includes you & me. Why would you not want to?”


“Because it’s a family dinner. Now, where will it take place?”

 

Like a failure, he whined before answering, “At Gaonnuri. I hate that place.”

 

Yuri laughed, “Just because you spill champagne on that hostess’s outfit doesn’t mean that she will still remember you. It’s been years now, Oppa, & I’m sure she won’t be working there anymore.”


“Fine, fine.” He said, with frustration, waving his hand in dismissal. Then he mumbled so she could only hear, “That monkey shouldn’t had tried to flirted with me when I show her my wedding ring. She should know about the rules of workers & customers…”


“I see your point.” Yuri interrupted, before he can go any further. She turned off the water after re-washing her hands for the third time, “Your lunch is getting cold.” She got out of his grip & walked back to her stool. He followed & popped onto the stool next to hers.


“& we need to feed you. You still look too skinny to be having a baby. Now, eat up, darling. Frolic pills are doing you good but they aren’t filling you up.”


“You are worrying too much, Oppa. I’m going to be fine.”

 

Before they had even reach the table, Taehyun had begun to start running towards his grandparents with his small short legs. The hostess mumbled under her breath. Actually, Yuri had been wrong. The hostess was still working & unfortunately for Jaejoong, she remembered him but fortunately for him, she wasn’t trying to flirt again.

 

Dressed handsomely in his regent fit one-button peak lapel tux, Yuri was at his side with a black sage sleeveless dress. He pulled out a chair for her at the rounded table & seated himself. The hostess was still glaring at him as a waiter took their orders. He frowned & pulled his chair closer to Yuri.


“That monkey…”


“She’s not a monkey, Oppa.”


“She looks like one though. I’m going to take this outside if she glares at me any longer. Seriously, she’s creeping me out, Yul.” His eyes were still on the woman & when she turned, he stuck out his tongue behind her back like a child, “Finally, she’s gone. She’s going to receive a bad compliant from the customer card.”

 

“Behave yourself, Oppa.” Yuri turned away before he can say anything else & met up with Ahjoong. She hadn’t seen the woman when they seated but then, Jaejoong had always had her whole attention. Her pink lips twitched up, “Hi, Ahjoong.”


“I see you are pretty happy with my brother now.” She said, as a greeting which didn’t surprises Yuri, “How did you get pregnant?”


“What do you mean?”

 

Ahjoong let out a mirthless laugh, “You know absolutely what I mean.” She said in a low voice, “I know how much you hate my brother after what he had done to you. You will never accept his touch so who’s that lover of yours? Don’t keep it a secret. Sooner or later, Jaejoong Oppa will find out.”

 

Disgusted, Yuri squinted her eyes. Ahjoong still has that offensive attitude against her. She still thinks the opposite of her. No matter how much she tries, Yuri knows she will never get the woman’s friendship.

 

“We are women, Ahjoong. No matter how much you dislike me, you should know that I would never do such things to my own husband.”


“Really now? I don’t even believe Hyunnie is Oppa’s son. How much did you pay him?”

 

“What?”

 

She scoffed, “You know what I mean. Don’t try to act innocent. How much did you pay that man to give you the child?”

 

Yuri gulped. Now wasn’t a time to feel disgusts again. Anger bubbled up inside of her. Yuri held her fist neatly on her lap. She kept her feet stamped on the ground or else she was sure she had jam her heels on her husband’s feet. Before an answer can come out of , the waiter came back to place the food they had ordered on the table. Yuri chewed on the piece of fish pancake Jaejoong had given her & swallowed it & just as she opened again, a singing voice from the stage interrupted her.

 

Yuri angled her head a bit & seemed to stop breathing. It wasn’t the surprising song that had so destroyed her life. It was the face of the singer. Managing to turn her head back to look at her husband, she felt even more arrows piercing her heart. Either he was enchanted in her voice or that he was shock by who it was he was certainly not noticing his own wife now.

 

Everyone had gone quiet, just listening to the singing voice. Just seeing the look on his face, Yuri had turned back & faced Ahjoong. Her face had turned quite red from whatsoever that had bothered her.


“Ahjoong? Are you okay?”

 

She managed a jerkily nod but no, she wasn’t fine at all. She was furious at the woman on the stage. After her day at work, she had managed to make Jessica jealous, informing her that Jaejoong & Yuri will be joining the family dinner tonight but the woman was other than jealous. She was looking forward to coming, too. Ahjoong groaned. What had she done? Jessica was now singing on the stage & not only had Ahjoong ruined Yuri’s night but also, she had ruined her own. Jessica was definitely coming back to get her ex-fiance.

 

Her face reddened as Jessica came walking their way after finishing her song & before Ahjoong can even get up to grab her by the arm, she had begun talking to her parents.

 

Yuri became stiff. She didn’t dare look at her husband again, for fear she will see the look she didn’t want to see pasted on his face. When he grab her wrist from under the table, she gasped in shock & turned to face him. His brows came together when he saw her nails biting into her wrist. He glanced up at her.

 

“What are you doing, Yul?” She didn’t answer him nor did she stop nailing her wrist, “You are hurting yourself.” He tried to free her hands but did it too gently. Biting his bottom lips, he firmly but so tenderly freed her fingers one by one. A growl came between his lips as tiny spots of blood started to pour out of her skin. Grabbing a clean & thick napkin from the table, he quickly dabbed the blood away.

 

When Jaejoong glanced back up at her, he frowned as if he was the one who was injured, “What did you do that for?” His voice came out as a whisper while he was holding the napkin on the bleeding spots. He studied her face & moaned with wound. Bringing one hand up to touch her cheek, he whispered, “I love you, you know? How many times do you want me to say that again? I won’t get tired of it. I promise.” When she didn’t answer, he continued, “I will go sing on the stage then. I will sing how much regret I’m in & how sorry I am.” She shook her head, “Don’t.”

 

He raised a brow & pouted, “That was only one word. I want more.” She was able to laugh. He grinned at the success, “Want to go sing on the stage together?”

 

Her eyes widened, “No.”


“That’s my girl.” He said, with a laugh, “Two words are better than one & you were the one who can always sing better then me in the shower. Now, chew up that food in front of you or I will feed you by myself. Oh, we need to get you, one, two, three band-aid.”


“I’m quite fine, Oppa.”


“No, you are not.” He detested, & turned around to ask Mina who always carried more than five band-aids in her pocketbook. When she questioned of what need he was in, he growled & snatched them from her hands, “There.” He announced, as he patted her wrist lightly, “You are fine after all.”


“Jae Oppa.”

 

They glanced up. Yuri swallowed again. Now, she really realized the woman’s beauty. No wonder Jaejoong had fallen in love with her. Not only is she beautiful but she held a body of slender fit for the model she is. Yuri brought a hand to her belly. Four years ago, when she had left Jaejoong, she had suddenly lost weight, even after Taehyun was born but now, with the woman standing in front of her, she felt chubby like she had years ago. With the baby inside of her growing everyday, will Jaejoong mind hugging her close at night?

 

“Hi, Jessica. You were great up there.” Jaejoong said. As she smiled, he suddenly remembered the goodbye kiss she had given him at the airport. Guilt had filled him then & now, even though he hadn’t respond to that kiss, “Thank you.” As if she had started to turn shy, Jessica started to blush. She gave Yuri a small smile but then turned back to Jaejoong quickly as if he wasn’t a married man, “Would you like to…”


“Hello, Jessica. I didn’t think that you would be here.” Ahjoong piped up & stood up from her seat so fast that she almost knocked her chair down, “I need to talk to you privately.”


“I.” Jessica didn’t had the chance to finish her words before Ahjoong took her arm firmly & half-dragged her out of the restaurant. Doyeon dropped his fork & butter knife with a force & followed them.

 

“It’s a private talk with them after all, isn’t it?” Jaejoong asked, with a smile as if nothing had happened. He dismissed the thought of following them, even though he knew what Ahjoong could do but Doyeon can handle everything.

 

Ahjoong swayed Jessica around as she released her arm. Her eyes flew draggers at the woman. She brushed her hair away & huffed out an unladylike breath that was so unlike her, “What are you doing here? If you are trying to get my brother back from his wife, you are wasting your time. Go back to your little shell, Jessica.” “You don’t understand the meaning of love, Ahjoong.” Jessica said softly.


“I understand the meaning of love completely. You are just here to do what you did four years ago.”


“No, you don’t. You didn’t marry with love nor do you know what it means.”

 

burned with anger. She brought her hands up & was just inches before slapping Jessica when Doyeon caught hold of her wrist. She cried out angrily & snatched her arm back. Before she can argue with him, he stepped up to Jessica & smiled thinly.

 

“I’m sorry about that. Ahjoong had lost her temper again. I’m sure you weren’t here with anybody?” Jessica shook her head lightly, “I will take you to your car.”

 

“No, I will go by myself. Thank you.” Jessica turned & left. When she disappeared into her white BMW, he turned back to his angry wife.


“What did you do that for?!” Ahjoong snapped.


“She’s right. You don’t know the meaning of love & never slap someone to cease your temper, Ahjoong. Throwing things & slapping somebody will never help.”

 

“You didn’t marry for love either.”


“Perhaps not but I wish I had. Come inside or you will catch a cold. You are wearing a sleeveless dress with no coat & the wind is blowing hard & put on a smile, will you?” He gave her one last look before walking away. She looked at his withdrawing back as if lost & then two willful corners tilted up on her red lips.