Child Custody, Love Custody

Child Custody, Love Custody

Chapter 11

 

“Sweetie, come back here.” Yuri laughed while chasing after a little three year old boy.

 

“No, mommy. You have to catch me first.” He laughed & continued running on his little feet covered with a pair of cute pediped highlander flex gingersnap shoes. His color-blocked heather gray raglan tee & army camo skinny fashion khaki pants fitted onto him perfectly, “Come on, mommy! Catch me!” His little voice shouted with tiny laughters while he ran into a pile of dry leaves. His little body disappeared with a wild cried of non-laughing.

 

Yuri laughed & slowly shuffled the leaves away. Her heart beat paced faster as she saw no head popping out at the top of the leaf pile, “Sweetie? Where are you?” She quickly brushed all of the leaves away & came to nothing, “Sweetie? Oh, god. Sweetie? Where are you?”

 

She quickly got up with a force & looked around the vacant park. All the people had disappeared. She ran around a tree, “Sweetie?” Gray clouds blocked the sun. She ran around the park, crying her son’s name out, “Hello Yuri.” His thundered voice rang in her ear. She looked up at the darkened sky & saw nothing but lightening, “You stole my son away from me but now, it’s my turn.”


“No.” Her voice whispered, “Give him back to me Jae Oppa. He’s not your son.”


“Wrong. He’s mine now.”


“No! No! He’s mine! Please?!” Yuri shouted, running & looking around. She tripped on a tree root & fell onto the ground.

 

Jaejoong laughed along with a pair of thunder, “Say goodbye to your son Yuri. I know he won’t miss you. He will be having a new mother.”


“No. Give him back to me. Give him back.”

 

“Goodbye.”


“No!” Yuri cried, & jumped up from her sleep.


“Yuri. It’s only a dream. Calm down.” Mina soothed, while cupping her sister’s chin, “You were only dreaming.”

 

Yuri looked around the living room brainless with her strong breathing. She turned to look at Mina, “It was just a dream?”

 

She nodded, “It’s morning now. You had been sleeping out here all night. You must be tired. Let me help you up to your room & then you can make up your sleep.”


“No.” Yuri said, & got up, “I have my sleep already.” She looked out of the window & bit her bottom lips, “Has Doyeon Oppa come back yet?”


“No.” Mina said, “You shouldn’t worry so much Yuri. Doyeon Oppa knows what he’s doing.”


“I hope.” Doyeon’s car drove into their driveway, “He’s back.”

 

Yuri ran to the door & opened it. She ran out onto the front porch & met him. She stopped as her eyes took in his tired & paled face. His clothes were wrinkled & his hair was in a mess, “Oppa.” Yuri whispered. He walked past her & into the house. Her lips trembled at his movement. She followed him into the house. He sat down on one of the couch & buried his face in the palm of his hands, “Oppa.” She repeated, “What happened?” He was silent, “God damn it Oppa! Tell me?”

 

Doyeon squeezed his eyes tightly, “Nothing.” He said, & rubbed his face.

 

Yuri walked closer to him, “What do you mean?”

 

He removed his hands & stared up at Yuri tiredly, “He wasn’t there.”

 

Yuri relaxed & sat down next to her brother. She took one of his hands, “Where were you then? You look so tired.”

 

“I went to the bar after I went to his apartment & didn’t find him there. I’m sorry. I should had called you.” “So, Jae doesn’t know yet?” She whispered, “Oppa?”


“What?” He asked, as if he was about to cry.


“I don’t want Jae to find out about the baby. I can support my baby by myself. Please don’t tell him? I promise that I won’t ever do this again, but please just don’t tell Jae? I don’t want to live with him anymore. How would you feel if you have to live with a wife while she cheats on you?”

 

He got up & walked to the other side of the room. Last night when he went to Jaejoong’s apartment, he found more than what he had wanted to. Before Doyeon could have the chance to ruin her life again, he had ruined his last night. He had just lied to Yuri but now, he would have to make that up for her sake.


“I promise I won’t tell him.” He said.

 

Yuri opened her eyes wide. What had changed his mind so fast? On matters like this, he usually would never give up to her. He would have asked for her to give him her most important reasoned.

 

“Was there something wrong that I just said?” Yuri asked, as she got up.


“No. You are right Yuri. He doesn’t deserve you or the baby. If only I didn’t go over to his.” Doyeon shook his head, “I promise I won’t tell him Yuri.”

 

She smiled sadly & pressed his shoulder, “Thank you, Oppa.” Yuri dropped her hand & hesitated, “I want to get out of here & away from this country.”

 

Doyeon averted his body around & stared questionably at her, “But you still have us, Yuri, & what about the baby?”


“I don’t know yet but I want to get out of this country. I just have to Oppa. You may think that I’m running away from the pain but I’m not. I’m running away from Jaejoong. Living close to him isn’t going to help my baby & me. He will find out about the baby as my stomach grows & how will I hide him when he’s born? It’s difficult for me to live in this place, Oppa.”


“You can’t just go away & leave us. Dad & mom loves you, Yuri. I don’t think they will let you go that easy. It’s difficult for them, too.”

 

Yuri sighed, “I know but I can explain it to them. They will understand. Dad & mom wants the best for me.” “Yuri.” Mina spoke up. Doyeon & Yuri turned to look at her, “Why don’t you go to the states with me? I can use some help to settle down for college.”

 

Yuri smiled, “Maybe I should.” She glanced up at Doyeon, “What do you think?”


“It’s your choice Yuri.”

 

Jaejoong walked into his parents’ house. He hasn’t told them about the divorcement yet. Delaying the matter was far more worst. His new life had begun in the moment just after they both signed the contract. Yesterday, he had spent his time with Jessica & didn’t even come home. His back was still aching from the pain of sleeping in his car last night when it broke down after sending Jessica back to his parents’ house. His cell phone had run out of batteries & his car phone wasn’t even working due to the engine.

 

He stepped into the living room & saw his parents, Ahjoong & Jessica sitting down at the couches, “Good afternoon.” He greeted them.


“Hello Jaejoong.” His mom said, “Lunch break?”

 

Jaejoong nodded.


“How is Yuri doing?” Mr. Kim asked.

 

Ahjoong looked up from her pained arm & stare at Jaejoong. Jessica’s face reddened. Ahjoong turned to look at Jessica with a hard glare. The words ‘He can’t be right’ crossed her mind.

 

Jaejoong took in a deep breath. His parents love Yuri. They would be mad at him but it was already over.

 

“We got a divorce the day before yesterday.”


“You what?!” Mr. Kim shouted out, & jumped up from his seat, “What the hell do you mean?! Explain it to me right now Jaejoong!”

 

Jaejoong sighed, “Look dad. It didn’t work out the way we had planned it to. I decided to get the divorce & Yuri agreed with me. It’s over.”


“What problems were you two having? I had…”


“It’s you, isn’t it?!” Ahjoong shouted out, & got up, pointing at Jessica, “You ! How could you stole Jaejoong Oppa from Yuri!”


Jessica looked down, “I...I…”


“What are you talking about Ahjoong?” Mrs. Kim asked, standing up.


“She was the one who parted Oppa & Yuri apart mom. How could I get such a friend like you, Jessica?” “Where did you get this, June?!” Jaejoong said angrily.


“It doesn’t matter Oppa! How could you cheat on Yuri like that? Even though I hate her, I had never expected you to cheat on her. This doesn’t make any senses.”


“It’s not Jessica’s fault, Ahjoong.” Jaejoong said. He walked over to Jessica & placed a hand on her cold & shivery shoulder, “It’s me. I made the decision.”


“My god Jaejoong.” Mr. Kim whispered, “What the hell were you thinking? & you, Jessica, I expected you into my household not to do this. You knew well that Jaejoong has a wife before you came here. Why did you do this?”


“I’m sorry, Mr. Kim.” Jessica murmured.


“Sorry isn’t going to do Jessica!” Ahjoong shouted out, “I can’t believe I have a friend like you! I should had never taken you into my family’s home!”


“Ahjoong.” Mrs. Kim soothed, “She’s your friend & you shouldn’t be yelling at her like this.”


“No, mom. She’s not my friend anymore. I’m ashamed of her.”


“Look June.” Jaejoong said, with a sigh, “It’s my fault so you shouldn’t be yelling at Jessica. I’m sorry to upset you but this is going to happen sooner or later.”


“I can’t believe you Oppa. Why would you ever cheat on Yuri? & you, Jessica?” Ahjoong said, pointing her long finger at Jessica, “Get out of this house right now.”


“Kim Ahjoong!” Mr. Kim exclaimed, “You aren’t to talk to our guest like this!”


“Why are you taking her side dad? She’s the betrayer. I’m your daughter. Why would you let her off that easy? Your daughter-in-law is suffering more than that !”


“June!” Jaejoong shouted out, “Apologize to Jessica now!”


“It’s alright Jae Oppa.” Jessica whispered.


“Of course, it’s alright that I don’t apologize to you, Jessica. You should be apologizing to Yuri. Damn you!” “June!” Jaejoong hissed, with a hint of anger, “Apologize!”


“I’m your blood sister, Jaejoong Oppa. She’s just your mistress, not your wife like Yuri. A mistress I would never apologize to.” Ahjoong turned & ran up the stairs to her room with the door slamming.

 

Silence wavered over them. Minutes passed as someone tries to think of something to say but the only one that no one would ever think of spoke up.


“I think I should go back home.” Jessica whispered.


“No, Jessica.” Said Jaejoong, “Stay here. I’m sorry that June was yelling at you. She had never gotten so mad before.”

 

Jessica continued looking down at her hands on her lap, “I’m the one who should apologize. Mr & Mrs. Kim, I’m sorry for what I had caused. If I hadn’t come here in the first place, Yuri would had still been your daughter-in-law & this wouldn’t have happened.”


“It’s quite late for that now, Jessica.” Mr. Kim said, “I would have sent you back home but now, it’s up to you & Jaejoong but son.” Mr. Kim paused, & continued, “Go talk to your sister. I expect you to apologize to her & her to you. You two were overreacting & you, Jessica, we will talk about this tonight.”

 

She bit her light red lips & nodded. Jaejoong looked down at her, “I will be right back.”


“Come on, Nari.” Mr. Kim said, as he walked over to the front door. Jaejoong frowned.


“Where are you going dad?”


“Your mom & I will talk to Yuri. I hope their family relationship won’t be over with us. Pray with that Jaejoong.” Mr. Kim said, as he took his wife’s arm, “Go talk to your sister. If you can delay Yuri rather Jessica, you can delay your work.”

 

Mr & Mrs. Kim walked out of the front door & drove away to whatever luck.

 

Jaejoong stared after their invisible image & raked his hair. The matter was long but now it was over. He only has to make Ahjoong understand him.


“Jessica.” He whispered her name.


“Yes Oppa?”


“Stay down here. I need to go talk to Ahjoong.”


“Tell her that I’m really sorry & that she won’t said that about us not being friends anymore. I really didn’t want this to happen but I had caused your family a lot of trouble. Are you sure you don’t want me to go back home? I can leave right now.”


“I left Yuri for you Jessica & I love you.” He whispered, & hugged her, “Look at me.” She looked up from her lap & stared wonderfully at Jaejoong, “Never leave me?”

 

Jessica nodded, “I won’t Oppa.”

 

He smiled at her & leaned down to graze her lips with his. They closed their eyes. She parted her lips, welcoming him. His tongue hers as he brought his hand behind her head to bring her closer. She circled her arms around him, loving the way he kisses her. She had never been kissed like this but the feeling she has inside of her now was new. She opened her eyes as she felt him pulling away.


“I need to go talk to June, but I will be right down. Alright?” He asked.


“Go.” She said.

 

He got up from the couch & gaze lovingly down at her. She smiled up at him. He turned & walked up the stairs to Ahjoong’s bedroom. When he reached her door, he knocked gently. There were no answered from inside. Jaejoong let out a sigh & knocked again, but still no answer came. He still had his patience but he angrily opened the unlocked door. Ahjoong sat at the far end of her bed, not crying but cursing Jessica angrily. She didn’t look up at her brother but continued whatever she was saying.


“June.” Said Jaejoong, as he walked up to her.


“What do you want?!” She snapped.

 

He sat on the edge of her rainbow mattress, “I want to apologize for yelling at you.”

 

She averted her face to look at him, “No, you don’t.”


“Then what do you want me to do to show that I’m sorry?”

 

Ahjoong shook her head, “If I say it, I know that you won’t do it.”


“Then I’m not your blood brother?” She didn’t answer him. He touched her hair, “Jessica said that she’s sorry. You shouldn’t be mad at her Ahjoong. I’m the only person that you should be mad at. I cheated on Yuri & that doesn’t mean that it’s Jessica’s fault.”

 

Ahjoong bit her gums, “Why did you cheat on Yuri? Was it that Jessica is skinnier than Yuri?”

 

Jaejoong chuckled. He started to braid her hair, “It’s not because of their sizes June. I guess I found Jessica more attractive.”


“That’s a part of why I hate guys. They only look for girls’ looks & never for the way they act.”


“Really now? Then what did you think about Yuri when I married her?”

 

Ahjoong blushed.


“You see June, I don’t always go for the look. I love Yuri.” Said Jaejoong, “But love will disappear someday in a marriage or even a girlfriend & boyfriend relationship.” Jaejoong started on another braid, “If you said that you hate Yuri, why were you so mad at me when I told you that I cheated on her?”


“Even if I hate Yuri, Oppa, I don’t want you to cheat on her. It just makes me give up my own hope on marrying & I can’t believe that my own brother would do that to his own wife. I had always told you that I hated boys who cheats on me & now, I feel like hating you for cheating on Yuri.”


“I’m sorry, June. Hate me all you want. I just want you to accept my apology. You are the best sister that anyone can have but I can’t go without Jessica. She’s part of my world now.”


“You know I can’t hate you Oppa. I never can.” She reached over & kissed his cheek, “Your apology is accepted, Oppa, & I’m sorry.”

 

Jaejoong smiled his biggest smile of that day, “Thanks, June. Your apology is accepted, too.” He pulled her braid & she whined, “Jessica said that she was sorry, are you willing to forgive her, too?”


“I will go talk to her Oppa. Thank you. You are the best.” She said, & hugged him.

 

A/N: that's it for today but i will update again tomorrow when i come home ^^