Child Custody, Love Custody

Child Custody, Love Custody

Chapter 44

 

“But mommy! I did see daddy with you! He was outside & you talked to him!” Taehyun whined.

 

Yuri let out a frustrated breath. She patted Taehyun’s head, “Sweetie, your daddy wasn’t out there with me alright? It was just mommy’s lawyer.” She lied, “Now, go brush your teeth or you will have to eat your broccoli for tomorrow night.”

 

He shook his head, “Mommy lying.”

 

She crossed her arms over her chest angrily, “Mommy isn’t lying. Now, go brush your teeth, mister.”

 

He shook his head again, “Mommy lying!” He shouted, & started to throw his legs & arms about, “Mommy lying!”


“Taehyun! Stop that right now!” She demanded, with her voice raising to the level she had never gotten to her son before.


“No!” He shouted back, kicking the mattresses.

 

She puffed & let in angry air, “Fine. If you won’t stop, you won’t see your daddy again. You won’t talk to him either.”

 

Taehyun quieted down at the mean words of his mommy. He stared at Yuri with a mad pout & clawed over to his side of the bed. Covering himself with the blanket, he started crying silently. Yuri shook her head in disapproval. She sat on the edge of the bed & patted Taehyun’s back.


“Mommy is sorry, sweetie. I didn’t mean to yell at you.” She cooed. He sniffed in respond, “You don’t have to eat your broccoli for tomorrow night. I promise.” He sniffed again, “Go brush your teeth please?”

 

He waited for a moment & then stood up from his sleeping position. Without saying anything, he walked to the bathroom & the water. Yuri stood up, followed after him & watched as he brushed his teeth. She noticed his slow motion of madness. Three minutes after, he walked back to the bed & silently pretended to sleep. She turned off the lights & sat by the bed, waiting for him to fall asleep.

 

Already her little boy had started to miss his father after the short proclamation. She hated this. He whined on forever, wanting & needing to talk to his daddy. She did nothing but chided him with more bad things he hated. Her heart was already throbbing of regrets, regrets of taking Taehyun away from his daddy. Maybe she did the right thing & maybe she didn’t. After Jaejoong found out that Taehyun was his son, she had never seen herself smiled nor laugh. She had again, live in a world of darkness with a man who wants to thieve everything away from her. What she was afraid of was that there were more to come on.

 

While Yuri wanted to take wrath on Jaejoong, she had been doing the opposite. Instead, she was taking her anger on her little boy who knows nothing of what was going on between her & Jaejoong. Her poor, little boy was stuck in between the two love of his life.


“Baby.” She whispered to Taehyun, “Mommy is very sorry.” She received no riposte. Not even a small sniff. She knows he isn’t asleep yet, since there were no squeaky snores coming out from his wee nose, “I know you are mad at me & I’m really mad at you too, you little pig.” She tried to joke but no laugh came out of her or her son, “You are hurting mommy really bad, baby. Speak to me.”

 

Taehyun made a movement & started crying again, “Mommy.” He managed to say.


“Oh, sweetie, come here.” She cooed, & took him into her arms. He circled his wee arms around her waist & sniffed several times. She soothed his hair, “Don’t cry. Mommy is very sorry. She didn’t mean to yell at you.” “Hyunnie want to see daddy, mommy.” He cried.

 

She closed her eyes & nodded, “Tomorrow. I promise. You will see your daddy tomorrow. He will be here to pick you up.” He didn’t know how much it hurts for her to say that. He will be away from her for tomorrow & she will be living that day in hell!


“You promised, mommy?” He said, to make her say that she promised again.


“Yes, I did & I won’t break that strong promise.” She kissed his head, “Now, go to sleep please? I will be here.” “Okay, mommy.” He whispered, & lay comfortably on her lap.

 

Yuri averted her head to look out the window. The tree with the moon & with them with a single star, she felt strange. She brushed the feeling away & turned back to her son. She kissed his head again, several times, “Night. I love you always.”

 

Jaejoong waited & waited for her. He stood in her dark bedroom, touching her stuff without her permission. He came across a picture of them. Picking the frame up, he kissed her on the cheek. He wanted to tell her right now that everything was okay. The wedding will still go on with no cancelling. In his life was only her.

 

He had been here for five hours & no one in her family knows where she had gone. Her father had come home just yesterday & was still a little frustrated. He set the picture frame back down & walked to her bed. Sitting down, he distributed his fingers over the soft mattress. Just feeling her bed sheets, he could feel her soft, flawless white skin. In his heart, he was worry about her. She was presumably out there, crying her heart out about what had happened while she was away from him.

 

About to lay back on the bed, Jaejoong heard the doorknob turned. He got up & waited for her to come in. The door opened, she walked in & the lights. As Jessica turned around, she let out a little gasps of surprises. Jaejoong walked up to her as she walked nearer. He touched her cheek with one hand. She turned her face away & walked pass him in silence. He let out a sigh & grabbed her hand.


“Sica.”

 

She closed her eyes, “What is it, Jae Oppa?”


“Why did you hang up on me?” He asked, hurt.

 

Jaejoong received a silent word from her. She brushed his hold on her hand effortlessly away & walked to her bed. She lay her gold/burnt camel coach bleecker sullivan hobo in pebbled leather purse down & crossed her arms over her chest. He bit his bottom lips & walked towards her. He hugged her from the back & closed his eyes, “Please talk to me? If you don’t, I had think that you don’t love me anymore.”

 

Jessica let out a sniff. She pulled away & stared at him, “I was just shock, Oppa.” She let out a tired breath, “Hyunnie’s your son?”

 

He nodded, “I...I’m sorry about this, Sica, but nothing will change between us. We will still get marry. I don’t want to lose you just because of this.”


“Oppa. It’s not funny if you are lying.” She said, & brushed a tear away. His heart lightened. He reached out for her but she didn’t take his hand.


“I told you I’m not lying.” He said softly, “Sica, I found this out just after returning home. Yuri had kept him away from me for four years. The first thing I intend to do was sue her.”

 

She brought her head up & looked at him, surprised “She was pregnant with Hyunnie before she left then?” “Yes. I couldn’t just let my son be without an unknown father, Sica. I love that little guy.” He ran his hand through his hair, “We went to court for two days. I...we both got custody of Hyunnie.”

 

Her face paled. She looked at his face, searching for any lies but she saw none, “Do you still love her then?” “No.” He whispered, with a frown, “I love you, Sica.” He sauntered towards her & reached his hands out. She looked at him & then took a tight hold of his hands, “Nothing will change. Our wedding will still go on without any delay but I want to know if you do mind Hyunnie living with us after the wedding?”

 

Jaejoong looked at her closely, waiting for her answer. He could still see the softness in her eyes after all of what he had told her. Yes, she had understood him but he needed her answer, “Sica?”

 

“Oppa. If I say yes, I do mind him staying with us after our wedding. Would you not marry me than?”

 

He blinked at her weird question. He had no idea that she would ask him that question, “Depends.”

 

“On what?” She asked slowly.

 

“On how you would treat my son before we get marry. Sica, I need my son in my life. I know you can give me plenty but Hyunnie is different. He’s a part of my life now. If you don’t want him with us, I wouldn’t understand but I will try, too.”


“But Oppa, I don’t mind.” She brought up a smile, “I would learn to love him, too. It wouldn’t be hard. By then, I will know if I’m ready to have my own son or daughter.”

 

Jaejoong smiled with relief. He took her in his arms & gave her a loving hug, “Thank you, Sica. I knew you will understand.” He pulled back & looked at her in the eye, “I love you.”


“I love you, too, Oppa.”

 

He grinned & kissed her on the lips. She responded & parted her light pink lips. He smiled while kissing her. Dear god, how much does he love this woman? She understands him all the time with his excuses. Her heart was the purest. Her kisses were fill with the love he had for her. He pulled back & grinned at her.

 

“You are so beautiful & sincere, my fiance.” He whispered.

 

“Same goes for you.” Jessica whispered, along with him.

 

Jaejoong concave her cheeks in his hands, “Can you go back with me tomorrow? I want you & Hyunnie to get acquainted better. He will love you.”

 

Her eyes suddenly turned melancholy, “Oppa, I would love too, but I can’t. My boss still has the catwalk schedule here for this whole week & the next & my dad still needs help around the house, even though there’s attendants to help him. I’m sorry. Really.”

 

He shook his head, “It’s alright, babe. You still have all year & the next. Alright?”

 

She was assure but nodded, “Thank you, Oppa, but would Yuri be okay with this?”


“She should be. You are going to become Hyunnie’s stepmother anyhow but there’s one problem that she & I hadn’t worked out yet. Her home is in Los Angeles & it’s going to be a problem sending Hyunnie back & forth.”

 

“Oh.” Was all that Jessica can say.


“But we are working with it before next week comes. By then, there won’t be anymore problems.”

 

Jessica smiled, keyed up that her wedding wasn’t destroy after all. After she had hung up on him, she had gone to the park & tried to think. She didn’t let him explain all that he needed to at that time but just when he said his ex-wife’s name, her heart had sunk. She didn’t know why but just letting her going-to-be-husband say his ex-wife’s name, her heart sent her a weird feeling.

 

She let out a scare breath, “I’m glad of that. The first thought that came to me when you told this to me on the phone was the wedding. I thought you were about to cancel our wedding.” He shook his head & took her hands in his, “When would you be going back home then?”


“Maybe tomorrow.”

 

Her face disheartened, “Oh, okay but before you go, I want to buy Hyunnie something so you can take it to him. Will that be alright?”


“Of course.” He kissed her cheeks, “Have you had dinner yet?”

 

She nodded & laughed with the laughter that he missed so much, “Oppa, it’s eleven in the night. Of course, I had.”

 

Jaejoong chuckled, “How about a midnight dinner than under the starlight?”


“That would be lovely since I hadn’t seen you for days & I miss you so much.”

 

“I miss you more though.” He kissed her on the lips & left her more breathlessly when he pulled back, “Want to go now? Or do you want to change first?”


“I feel fresh.” She said, with a smile & took his hand. They walked out of the house, hands in hands as the two lovebirds. Each time he looked at her, he wondered why god would sent him such a beautiful woman to him. He didn’t deserve her. She understands him every little bit; that was why they had never gotten into a fight with yells.