Child Custody, Love Custody

Child Custody, Love Custody

Chapter 50

 

Jaejoong looked out into the sea beyond him & kicked the sand. He really had needed some time away from the city. Work, especially Yuri was getting to him. In the middle of the night, he had driven out to the beach just to see the waves crashing against the boulders & now, here he was still. Only when times were like this, he just, somehow, needed to talk to the sea. The breezes would only but carry his whispers out into the middle of nowhere & then, as if he was poseidon, god of the sea, his questions would be answer.

 

He let out a harsh air & shoved his hands into his pockets. Last night, last night was the only thing he could think of. He knew this was a mistake. He knew he promised to marry Jessica. He knew that last night he had let out the remarrying word to Yuri & he knew that before he let out the word, he had thought & made his choice after coming home from San Francisco. It was a mistake for him to visit Jessica. He had already let her know that the wedding wasn’t going to be cancel & now, he had lied but now, it all depends on Yuri.

 

All he need was her answer but he won’t accept a no. He won’t. He was doing this for their son’s sake. Taehyun will only know the truth as he grows up & he knew they couldn’t leave the subject untold to him. He deserves to know due to the hardship that he had gone through without knowing that he was even there. A yes was the only thing he would accept from her. He’s willing to make her answer like a mother who cares for nothing but her son & to his fiance, he would explain everything. His lie of promising to marry her. He knows she won’t accept that easily. The cancellation of the wedding; she won’t understand & remarrying for Taehyun’s sake instead of love for Yuri; her heart would break. He still loves her but he was willing to sacrifice the love for his son. Family to him was more important than love itself now.

 

Jaejoong rubbed his face. What had he really gotten himself into now? His wedding was coming up & now, it was going to be destroy because of his foolish behavior. His wedding. He had been waiting for four years to marry her but now, he was waiting for it to be cancel. Was he really a monster? All he really wanted to do was be with his son. He wants him to have two parents living in the same roof & he wants those two parents to love each other for Taehyun.

 

He shook his head lightly. Love? He had experience love from two beautiful women before & asking it from one he had already hurt was going to cost him. Even if he asked her for the kind of love everyone wants, he knows he can’t give it back to her. There was no point on getting marry without love but there is a point to get marry because of an innocent boy who had always thought that his parents love each other.

 

Coming home from San Francisco, he had made his choice. Last night, he had thought of ruining two women’s life. This morning, he had thought of the consequences & now, he will speak out his choice to the sea he trusts. Jaejoong cleared his throat & looked beyond the blue sea again, “I tried not to be so selfish & I will try to live my life with the woman I used to loved if I can make her say yes.”

 

A gust of wind surrounded him. In a whisper of cool breeze, they left in a hurry. He closed his eyes, listening to the sea. The waves crashing against the boulders. The seagulls flying above the sea with their noise of hungriness. Kids running around, minding their own business. Couples chasing each other along the beach. The ferry dock full with boats blowing their hoots. They all were into his answers.

 

A gust of wind appeared at him again. He let in a deep breath & let it out easily. They picked up their speed & then, as if their job was done, they ran away. He opened his eyes slowly. With one kick of the sand gently, he walked back to his car.

 

With one hidden t-rex away in the closet, Yuri now felt better than before. Taehyun had been crying again, for her not to put his precious dinosaur in the closet since it was scared of the dark & with him taking his nap for now, that was her only chance to put the t-rex in the closet. Not only was the toy as big as her but it was given from the woman she most hated to be reminded of but even if the scary thing was in the closet, Yuri could still feel its eyes on her. She gave a shudder & closed the blinds.

 

The room darkened to its naptime for Taehyun. His infinitesimal snores could be heard from across the room. Yuri returned to her desk at the far corner of the room. She the lamp & tried to concentrate on the paperwork of Bishop Alemany High School for the start of the coming year. Just as things started to get composed into a relax sensation, the thought of unwanted entered her mind. She dropped the pen that she was holding & massaged her temples. No matter how hard she tried, the words of last night keep popping up. With anticipation of hate for the man, Yuri cursed.

 

Remarry? For god sake, what has gotten into that man’s head? Was he playing a game with her? Was he trying to kill her again? She was tired of his nonsenses. He came to her parents’ house, worded the word of remarrying to her & thought that it was funny? The whole night after talking to him, her appetite was ruin. Her anger with Ahjoong was gone. Her family was curious of who was at the door but her only answer was that of a salesman at night. Her thoughts were troubled. She couldn’t get the whole thing straight. Damn the man!

 

She raised her head slowly. He was getting marry in less than one month with Jessica but yet, he worded the word remarrying to her. Yuri narrowed her brows in hardship confusion. She had forgotten about that. Unless the wedding was cancel & her family hadn’t told her yet. She shook her head. No, Jaejoong must have waited all these years for his wedding with Jessica. He couldn’t possibly just throw it away as if he didn’t care about it but why would he utter that awful word to her?

 

What would make the man think that she would remarry him? He was insane. Didn’t he know that people only marry for love? Moreover, did he think that she would remarry him after what he had done to her? People don’t get heal so quickly as in a snap. It takes time but she knew she would never forget or forgive him. He was her first kiss, her first love & her first everything & those firsts could never be forgotten. She has to take her anger out on him to show the deepest hole he had made. She doesn’t want to keep it in like she had done those four years ago. Those angers were dedicated to him as a song that she can never sing.

 

The schedule needed to be made soon in three days. She would never marry a man like him. To marry for her son’s sake, would she?


“Mommy, wake up. Mommy.” A little voice rang in her ear. She fluttered her eyes opened slowly. Her son pouted, “Mommy fell sleepy on desk.”

 

Yuri narrowed her brows & raised her head from the hard, wooden desk. Brushing her hair back, she glanced at her seiko solar diamond accent gold-tone stainless steel bracelet watch. With a sigh, she looked down at Taehyun again, “I’m sorry, sweetie. Mommy was tired. Did you just wake up?” He bobbed his head while holding onto his teddy bear, “You must be hungry then. Come on, let’s go down & start dinner.” She stood up & took his right hand in her left, “So, how was your nap?” She asked, as they exited the room.


“Betiful.” He replied, trying to say the word beautiful, “Hyunnie dream daddy with mommy & Hyunnie. We play in park.”


“Really?!” She exclaimed, trying to sound enthusiastic. He nodded again, “Well, we will have to drop that off now. It’s time to cook dinner.” They entered the kitchen. She settled him into an adult chair with heavy books placed on top of it, “So, what do you want to eat?”


“No broccoli.” He said, first off to her notice.


“I can see why not.” Yuri mumbled, remembering last night again. Just after she had sat down to eat her already ruin appetite, Taehyun had happily thrown a large brush of cooked broccoli at Ahjoong. Unfortunately, it didn’t go down her dress, instead a big, green & brown stain had appeared at the scoop neckline of her black agb cap-sleeve belted a-line dress. Taehyun had clapped his hands merrily while Ahjoong, on the other hand, cried for help.

 

Yuri had punished him but yet, laughed to herself for the first time on that night. The punishment was harder then what Taehyun had thought of it to be; he, unfortunately, had to finish eating his broccoli. Doyeon & Ahjoong had left earlier than planned. Of course, Ahjoong threw quite a few glares at Taehyun but he accepted them with that cutie pie smile. While he was planning to throw another broccoli at her, he giggled with the brush of broccoli in his hand & aimed at Ahjoong’s pretty head but Yuri caught him in time.


“What a troublemaker.” She said, with a smile.


“But aunt June said she likey broccoli.” Taehyun said, with that cutie pie smile again.


“She does but you shouldn’t had been so naughty & thrown that green thing at her. Did you see aunt June cry?”


He giggled with his head bobbing, “Aunt June funny.”

 

A/N: one more chap. then i will have to end the night since i have to wake up to go somewhere tomorrow but i will update when i come back home ^^