Child Custody, Love Custody

Child Custody, Love Custody

Chapter 3

 

Jaejoong opened his eyes in one swift movement. He turned to looked at Yuri who was sleeping on his chest & smiled. The passion of last night clung in his head. Actually, he had kept all of the lovemaking that they had had together in his head. Every night, they made love together & it was getting better & better. He gave her all the love that he held for her in his body.

 

He touched her pink, flushed face from last night & chuckled to himself. All was just too great. She was the only woman for him, “Yul, baby.” He nibbled her ear. She flung her hand up into the air & hit him on the nose. He groaned.

 

“You deserve that for waking me up, lover boy.” She mumbled, on his bare chest & started to laugh. She flew her head up & accidentally hit his tall, sharp nose again. Her eyes widened, “Jaejoong Oppa. Oh, I’m so sorry. I thought you were leaning on the pillow.”


“No.” He said, holding onto his bruised up nose, “This is the third time this week Yul. Do I have to sue you?” She laughed & removed his hand from his nose. No blood was coming out of it. She kissed the tip of his nose, “So, so sorry. You shouldn’t have woken me up. I was so comfortable & I was dreaming of this guy.” She said dreamily.

 

Jaejoong frowned, “& who is this guy?”

 

Yuri laughed & played with his chest, “Is someone around here getting jealous?”

 

“No.” Jaejoong said, & kissed her lips, “Because she is mine already & he can never take her away from me.” “You will fight for her?”


“You bet I will. I will be her shiny knight in armor with my magical swore.” Jaejoong said, & swung his pretended swore up into the air. She laughed & hit his chest. He groaned, “Ow, Yul.”

 

“You got to go to work.”

 

“I know.”

 

“& I love you.”

 

“But I love you more.” He said, before kissing her fully on the mouth. He pressed her down on the mattress & lay on top of her. She moaned beneath him & pulled him to her until there were no gap between them. He kissed her collarbone & continued down.

 

The door flew open & Mina stood at the doorway with her hands on her hips, “What are you two doing? Yuri, get up & make me some breakfast & you, Jaejoong Oppa, put a shirt on. Sheese.” Mina slammed the door shut & her footsteps could be heard from down the hall.

 

Jaejoong was still on top of Yuri. He looked down at her questionably & raised his eyebrows, “What just happened?”

 

Yuri laughed, “We forgot that Mina was still here. I think we might had sickened her last night with all those noises.”

 

Jaejoong laughed along with Yuri, “Well, I think she likes it.”


“Oppa.”

 

He chuckled, “Let’s get up before she comes back in & sees us again. Why does your sister never knock before she comes in? She needs to respect others, especially when they are about to make love.”

 

“She learned that from my dad.” Yuri said. She pushed Jaejoong aside, “I need to get dress.”

 

“& I need to get to work.” He said.

 

Yuri got off the bed with a thin blanket wrapped around her. She moved towards the wardrobe but was pulled back by Jaejoong who was hanging onto the end of the blanket, “One more thing.” He said, “Can I see you get dress because of the interruption?”

 

She shook her head, “Do you want Mina to see us again?”

 

Jaejoong groaned, “Hurry up or I will die out here of starvation.”

 

Yuri turned her back to him & moved forward to go to the bathroom, “Okay!” She called out.

 

Fifty minutes later, Jaejoong walked from the bedroom & entered the kitchen. He looked at Yuri’s rocking hourglass body as she stirred the scramble eggs. Before he could move forward to hug her from behind, Mina walked in & slapped the back of his head.


“Don’t even think about.” She said, & walked over to help Yuri. He groaned & cursed the lord for letting him let Mina sleepover yesterday night. He walked over to the kitchen table & sat down. Picking up the morning newspaper, Jaejoong began his day.

 

“It was disgusting what you & Oppa was doing.” Mina whispered to Yuri.

 

She smiled dreamily, “You will understand when you are marry Mina, & when you let all of those guys of yours go.”


“It’s not my fault that they can’t stay away from me.” Mina said, “I mean, look at me. I’m beautiful.” She grunted, “Not my fault at all.”

 

Yuri shook her head & slid the eggs onto a plate. She walked over to the table with Mina following from behind, “Do you need a ride to work?” Yuri asked.


“No!” Mina said angrily, “My damn boss fired me just yesterday! Humph! Like I care! It was just a part time job in his ugly store! Besides, I was just going to quit! I got enough money for my college funds!”

 

Yuri putted the plate onto the table & sat down beside Jaejoong, “Are you sure? Oppa & I can help you with the money part.”

 

“I’m sure. I just wish I didn’t have to take a plane to the states. I had never been on one before.”


“You will be alright. Its not that bad, right, Oppa?” She asked him.

 

He lifted his head from the paper, “Huh?”


“Riding on a plane. It isn’t bad, right?” She asked him again, hoping that he wouldn’t make a joke out of it, “No. It’s not bad at all. Who’s going somewhere?”

 

“Me.” Mina said happily.


“Oh. Actually, it is bad. The plane will rock back & forth & it will make you all dizzy. The person behind you will throw up & it will be all over you. You know the ugly, brown & squirmy worms that come out of your mouth & they will…”


“Oppa, were eating here.” Yuri said.


“Ew, that’s disgusting!” Mina exclaimed.

 

He smiled, ‘Got you back Mina, for the interruption.’ He thought.

 

Jaejoong smiled. He had won another criminal case. Nothing was hard on him. He love the job he has. Not only is he just a famous lawyer but he is also famous for winning all the cases that he takes. His smartness & good looks was surely getting on other lawyers’ nerves.

 

He packed up his case & walked away with people congratulating him. He gave them a slight nod & continued out the doubled door. Dogging from all the cameras & camcorders, Jaejoong made it out of the building. He let out a deep breath. Something at the corner of his eye caught a garnet red ¾ sleeve, cowl neck sweater dress. He turned sideways & saw Jessica standing near a pole, looking at him. He smiled at her & she returned his greeting with a little wave of her small hand.

 

A thought hit his head as he remembered what Yuri had told him the night of his winning. Jessica is a sweet & innocent woman. He didn’t want to think that she was trying to steal him away from Yuri. He just wanted to be friends with Jessica. No matter how she looks, no one was in his heart but his gorgeous wife.

 

He walked over to her, “Hi Jessica. What are you doing here?”

 

She shrugged her shoulders, “I saw you on the television & just came here to see you but I guess the case is over already.”


“Yes.”

 

“Did you win? I didn’t get to see the whole thing because I came here.” Jessica said, & blushed.

 

Jaejoong smiled at her shyness. He had never met such a shy woman before after his high school year & the sight of her shyness was quite attractive, “Yes, I won.”


“Congratulations.” She hugged herself & looked down.

 

“Do you want to have lunch? I’m quite hungry after that long case.” He asked, trying to make the conversation going.

 

Jessica looked back up & nodded. Her blush seems to be decreasing, “That will be nice.”

 

“Did you drive here?”


“No. I haven’t rented a car yet. I came here by a cab.”


“Good. Come on, we will go in my car. I know where to go.” He said cheerfully. They walked side by side, down the sidewalk to Jaejoong’s black audi r8.

 

Jessica smiled shyly up at Jaejoong. She couldn’t believe what she was doing. She was in love with a married man. Her eyes couldn’t stop but take a peek at him whenever he is near her. She couldn’t help or stop herself. He was too handsome & she can sense that one day, he will be hers. She didn’t want to hurt anyone, especially his wife, Yuri, but no one can help it when they fall in love, even with a married man, right? Even if she hurts his wife, it was worth it to fight for him. No one can stop her when she falls in love.

 

She even thinks that this is all wrong. In her whole life, she had never fell in love with a married man before but Jaejoong was just too tempting & she felt like Yuri doesn’t deserve him at all. Yuri was definitely out of fashion.

 

What Jessica doesn’t understand is why he loves & married the wife he has now. She wasn’t a person who judge other people but with Jaejoong being married to Yuri, she couldn’t help it. Her whole life has been raised by a family of wealth & honor. She was a sweet, forgiving & respectfulness woman who believes in fate & being with Jaejoong change something.

 

They reached a restaurant & settled down to eat. Jessica looked at Jaejoong whenever he didn’t notice. He is absolutely handsome.


“So?” Jaejoong spoke up, “When will you be going back home?”


“I...I…”

 

Jaejoong looked as Jessica stutter. She might have gotten the wrong impression from his question, “Oh. It’s not that way. We do want you to stay longer & have some fun here in Korea. I just want to know because Yuri & I will want dinner with you before you leave.”


“Oh.” Jessica said, disappointed because Jaejoong had brought up his wife’s name, “I...I don’t know. Maybe when summer vacation ends. I still have my modeling career & I don’t know where to begin at.”

 

“Why not stay here in Korea? I’m sure you will be a great model here.” Jaejoong advised.

 

Jessica smiled, “I don’t know. I might but I don’t want to leave my family alone. I will miss them.”


“You will be okay. Besides, Ahjoong is staying here to start her modeling, too. You two are good friends.” His apple iphone started to ring, “I’m sorry. Will you excuse me?” He asked Jessica. She nodded her head. He took out his cell phone & flipped it opened, “Hey Yul.” He said into the mouthpiece.

 

“Hey!” Yuri exclaimed, from the other line. She took out the cookies from the oven, “Congratulations.”

 

Jaejoong laughed, “You were watching me on television again?”


“Of course. I would never let that chance go. I miss your face already. I should had called earlier but…”

 

“You do? I miss you too, Yul.” Jaejoong sniffed, “Let me guess. You are baking cookies again.”

 

Yuri grasped, “How did you know?”


“I could smell it through my cell. Save some warm ones for me please?” He plead.


“You bet I will. You deserve some after that long case. Oh, gosh.”


“Yul.” Jaejoong jumped out of his seat, scaring Jessica, “Yul? Are okay? Yul?” He then heard her laugh.

 

“I’m alright. I just dropped a piece of chocolate cookie. I’m sorry for scaring you.”

 

Jaejoong sighed & sat back down, “Are you alright? I can come home right now if you want me, too.”

 

“No. I’m alright. It was the cookie that was hurt, not me. What are you doing now?” She asked, & threw the fallen cookie into the trashcan.


“Oh, nothing important but having lunch with Jessica.” Jaejoong said. He didn’t hear any responses from Yuri & panicked again, “Yul? What’s wrong?”


“Huh? Oh, it’s nothing. I got to go now.”

 

Jaejoong heard a click. He sighed & called back but Yuri didn’t answer. He tried again, but she still didn’t answer. Finally giving up, Jaejoong stood up. Jessica looked up at him. She knew it was his wife who was on the phone. Yuri had interrupted her & Jaejoong’s conversation but she knew that it was her who was interrupting their marriage. Jessica was truly sorry but she couldn’t help it.


“I’m sorry. I got to go now. Will you be able to take a cab?” Jaejoong asked, putting on his black/cream billy reid astor tweed coat.


“Of course.” She said lowly.

 

Jaejoong nodded, “I will pay. Bye.”


“Bye.”

 

He went to the counter to paid & half-ran out of the door. As he got into his car, his cell rang again. It was Yuri, “Yul.” He said, before flipping his phone open, “Why did you hang up?”


“No reason!” Said her angry voice, “If you are coming home now, don’t!”


“You sound mad. What’s wrong?” He asked again.


“Oh Oppa. You are such a.” She cut herself off, “Just don’t come home & no, I don’t have a lover in our bed now.” She slammed the phone down & started to breathe heavily again. A little evil laugh came out of . After what she had told him, he was with Jessica. Was he just trying to make her jealous? If he is, she wasn’t happy about it. It was as if he was cheating on her but she had found out. It will really break her heart if he was cheating on her but what would really break her heart is he leaving her. She could never stay as she is now without him. He had built her. He had built her heart, love & whole life & if he leaves her, all of those things will collapses just like the twin tower but with it, the airplanes were her, Jessica.