Child Custody, Love Custody

Child Custody, Love Custody

Chapter 75

 

“Insu.” Donghae’s voice ring throughout the gym. The teenage boy heaved a sigh & ran towards his coach. His shirt was stain was perspiration. Stopping in front of Donghae, he placed his hands on his knees & bowed his head, trying to get air after a game of ball.

 

“Coach?”


“What the heck is this?” He placed the paper under the student’s nose. Insu stood up, taking the paper at the same time. He scratched the back of his neck, “Soccer season doesn’t include drug use. That drug test isn’t a false, boy. Either you fasten up or you are sitting out this season.”


“I’m not on drugs, coach. My parents would kill me.”

 

“Smile.” The boy did, showing his paled yellow teeth, “Open!” Donghae growled, & turned his head away.

 

“I’m not your dentist nor do I want to be. Stop your tobacco chewing & I’m serious, boy, if you don’t stop, you are sitting out this season. I don’t care if you are the best on the team. Fasten up. Am I clear?”


“Yes, sir!” Insu grumbled.


“Glad you understand. Tell your friends the news.” Donghae watched as he ran back & continued the game. With a grunt, he turned around. A surprises showed on his face, “Mrs. Kim.”


“Hello, Donghae Oppa.”

 

She walked over to him, a smile on her face, “Glad you can handle that so well. Most coaches blows when they learn that the best boy on the team is on drugs.”


“I almost exploded.” He studied her pretty face, “Can I do something for you?”


“I heard that there’s a game next week. Just telling you ahead of time that I will be attending.”

 

Donghae grinned, “That will be wonderful.”


“I…”


“Yul?” She groaned inwardly but turned around to meet her husband. Jaejoong walked up & placed a quick kiss on her eyelid, “Hi. I’m sorry I’m late. Got caught up in traffic.”


“Hi, Jaejoong Oppa.” She whispered. He looked over her shoulder. His smile disappeared.


“Who is this?”

 

Yuri averted to meet Donghae again. She didn’t see Jaejoong’s face nor will she want to, “Oppa, this Vic Lee Donghae. He’s a teacher in english & a coach in soccer. Donghae Oppa, this is my husband, Kim Jaejoong. He’s a lawyer.”

 

Donghae raised his thick brows, interested in seeing her husband, “Hi.” He stretched out his hands. Jaejoong looked down & back up at his face. Then with a hesitation inside, he shook his hands with a small mumble, “Nice to meet you, Donghae.” Jaejoong tried his best not to sound indifferent. He could sense something bad about this man. His eyes founded Donghae & lay on Yuri. A growl herald out of his stomach invisibly. The man dared to have eyes for his wife. He will show him but Jaejoong sunk as he saw Donghae’s athletic body. He is a soccer coach, “We will be leaving now. It’s my wife’s lunch time.” He emphasized the word wife.

 

Jaejoong quickly but gently took Yuri’s arm & headed out of the gym. This time, the school lunch wasn’t so much to his taste. He didn’t like the look on that coach face. It was the look of like. He shuddered. It was more of madness then jealousy. He didn’t want any man having eyes for his wife. His wife, his beloved & his life. He averted to gaze at Yuri. She was at peace, taking a bite of her rice with curry fish. With a sigh, Jaejoong turned back to play with his food. She didn’t look any different & she didn’t act any different in front of that coach but what did he expect? A flirty wife that was taking back her words? Impossible, he knows her & he knows that she will never cheat on him. Unless, she didn’t care about neither the bargain nor Taehyun, the son she had been fighting for. Yes, he was sure. She will never cheat on him. She knows the consequences & he was sure she would never give up since they had gone this far already. It was too late.


“Oppa?” He turned towards her voice & raised a brow, “Your lunch hour is over.”


“I’m free for another hour.” He lied, pushing his tray away. There were stacks of cases he had to look over before the week was over but he wanted to be with her, “Are you finish?”


“Yes.” Her eyes moved down to his tray. He had only taken a bite of his kimchi but none else. Yuri glanced back up at him & pushed a small smile on. She didn’t say anything about it. Instead, she stood up & picked her tray up.

 

Jaejoong blinked slowly. Somehow, he wishes she had just pay a little more attention to him. He followed her back to the cafeteria & then back to her office. His eyes followed everything she did from writing to typing. Everyday since she had begun her job, her hair was always up in a tight bun or a high ponytail & he only wished that she had put it down to show the waves of silk everyone would surely love.


“You are quiet today.” Yuri said, her eyes on the monitor.


“I am?”

 

She moved her eyes towards him then back to the monitor without turning her head, “You are.”

 

He switched position, “But isn’t it how you want us to be? Not talking & be silent.”


“Yes.” Yuri answered, without any hesitation. She dropped her hands from the keyboard, leaned back & gazed at him, “But it’s not like you. You talk all the time, even when I’m not paying a bit of attention to you.” She shrugged, “I’m just saying that you are a bit strange today.” Her eyes moved to the clock hanging on the wall, “It’s an hour of your time already after lunch. Shouldn’t you be heading back to your office?”

 

“Why do you want me to leave so fast?”

 

“Because you have work.”

 

His stare turned into a questioning look. As if he wanted to blurt out something, Jaejoong pressed his mouth shut. He took a small swallow & stood up, “I will see you at home. Bye.” He walked out of her office without giving her the kiss he had always been giving her. His office was as blue as his mood. He looked over half the written of cases without a thought of her & just the thought of the coach was able to blow his head off. He wasn’t a jealous man but he was sure he had turn into one if the face of him was seen again.

 

With a throbbing head, Jaejoong drove home earlier than planned. Taehyun was home from daycare with Mina babysitting him. She noticed his mood & couldn’t help but smile.


“What’s wrong with you?”


“Nothing.” He replied dryly, “Thanks for picking Hyunnie up & babysitting him.”


“No problem.” Her voice rang as she shut the door to the apartment.

 

Jaejoong popped onto the couch. A minute later, Taehyun crawled up onto his lap & played with his loosen alfani red solid skinny tie, “Daddy very tired.”


“I am.” He groaned as he straightened up, “You are growing up fast. I’m going to miss playing tag with you, little guy.”

 

Taehyun grinned, “Where is mommy?”


“Still at work I believe. She’s been very busy & tired.” He stretched out, “& me, too. Are you hungry?” Taehyun bobbed his head. Jaejoong smiled, “Let’s make mommy less tired with a dinner surprises. How about that?”


“Daddy smart.”


“Yes, I am but you are going to be my assistant, my big helper. I cook while you do the preparations.”

 

“No brokili.”


“No brokili.” Jaejoong repeated, with a baby accent. Taehyun clapped his hands with merriment. He bounded down from his daddy’s lap & made him croon, “Bad boy.” Taehyun only giggled. Jaejoong stood up & took his son’s hand, “How about some ginseng chicken soup & yogurt pancakes for dessert?”

 

“Yummy.” Taehyun patted his tummy.

 

Jaejoong laughed, “Then let’s get started.” They raised their hands in the air, beckoned them, stretched & growled. Taehyun took out all the ingredients with Jaejoong’s help, “There. We had accomplished.”

 

“Mommy going to be proud.”


“I’m sure she will.”

 

They heard a gasps from the kitchen door & turned around. Yuri covered slowly & dropped her black giani bernini glazed leather hobo bag onto the floor, “What’s all of this?”


“Dinner, mommy.” His voice was surely proud, “Daddy idea. Daddy say you tired. We made dinner surprises.” Yuri’s eyes moved up to Jaejoong’s then back down to Taehyun who was standing on a chair, “Well, thank you. It’s lovely.” She walked over to Taehyun & gave him a kiss on the forehead, “Sit down before you fall.” He obeyed & popped onto the hard seat with a groan. Yuri looked up at Jaejoong with a beam, “Thank you. No wonder you had been so quiet. I should had known.”


“I guess.” Jaejoong said in a hushed tone, not so happy as he should have been. Yuri walked past him & seated herself beside Taehyun. He sighed & walked to his seat across from her. She enjoyed the food. He could tell just by her every smile & after the surprised dinner, he stood in front of the sink while she was tucking Taehyun in. He squeezed the sponge, letting the soap & his depression out. Somehow, he couldn’t bring himself to smile. Jaejoong averted his head a bit as a breeze brushed his arm. It was Yuri. She began to rinse the dishes. She didn’t speak nor look up at him. He grimaced. Stopping her hands with his soapy hand, he pushed on a smile & said, “Why don’t you go on ahead to bed. I will finish the cleaning.”

 

She slightly shook her head, “That won’t be fair. You cooked dinner & still look tired. I will help you.”

 

He nodded & went back to washing the dishes & yet, he could sense the change, the change of her actions towards him. Tonight, she had changed from a rough woman into a sweet angel. He smiled. There is a chance for them again.

 

After cleaning the tables, she went on ahead to bed. He checked on Taehyun. The little guy was snoring softly & it was him that had brought on this marriage. Jaejoong would had never thought that after all those years he would be back with Yuri & along with a son that had completely turned two teenager into two adults, ready for the untold future. Leaning down, he kissed Taehyun on the chubby cheek.

 

“Goodnight.”

 

Exhaling, Jaejoong walked out & towards the bedroom he share with his wife. She was already under the covers. He entered the bathroom & took a quick shower. It was what he needed. When he came out, he sat on the bed, looking down at her. She looked almost in peace. He slipped in & hugged her close.


“Goodnight, beloved.”

 

A/N: thank god, the connection came back & here i thought i would have to make you guys wait :)