Child Custody, Love Custody

Child Custody, Love Custody

Chapter 89

 

“No!” She exclaimed, off balanced from his words, “I’m not going away from home for new years! You did for christmas but you are not taking me away for new years, Jaejoong Oppa! I’m staying here! Hyunnie’s staying here! You can go wherever you want!”

 

Jaejoong threw a pair of kenneth cole reaction grey stripe vested slim-fit suit into the suitcase, sighed & turned around to face her, “Come on, Yul, it’s just for a week & skipping christmas with you is enough. I want to spend new years alone with you. Don’t you with me?” He gave her a sweet smile but with the same expression still on, he knew she wasn’t satisfy, “Please, just for one week? Just you & me?”


“I told you I’m not going.”

 

He groaned, “Is this about…”


“No.” Yuri butted in, “This isn’t about you being gone for christmas. I’m over that.”


“Then what is this about?” His voice was patient as he popped down onto the bed, “Why don’t you want to go with me to Europe? Remember the last time we went there for new years? As I saw it, you had a blast.” He studied her for a moment, “Europe continental study of law needs me, Yul. Law students are attending from everywhere, away from their families on new years. I have a big speech to make. What am I going to tell them when my wife wouldn’t come with me? I need a partner & I had already signed you up as mine. I don’t want to disappoint them & I know you don’t want to disappoint me, too. So, what do you say?”


“Aren’t you sick?” She said instead.

 

He sniffed, “I will get better if you go with me & if you don’t, I won’t go.” He smiled as she frowned.

 

“Please? I will buy one of their new nuclear weapon when we land & shoot it up into the air when the clock strikes a year new. How does that sound?”

 

He finally managed to make her laugh. The new nuclear weapon would probably blow his head off before he can even take a step back, “& you need me that much?” He nodded cutely as he lay down & rested the side of his head on his palm. She sighed in defeat, “Fine, I will go. Only because I don’t want to disappoint those law students.”

 

“I knew you were a good counselor.” He stood up suddenly & swung her into his arms, “& I love you.” He leaned down to kiss her but before his lips landed on hers, he whispered, “I haven’t kiss you for a long time now.” She quickly turned her head away & the kiss landed on her hair, “Now, why did you pull away?”

 

“You have the flu & you can contaminate me with your boy’s sick germs. Nice try there, contagious man. Go back to bed unless you are in a hurry to get sicker.” She pushed him away.


“But…”


“I will pack.” She smiled secretly as he groaned when his head hit the pillow. Now, why did she give in so easy? A small laugh came out between her lips. Actually, they had been arguing for the past few hours after Taehyun was sent to bed. He had managed to apologize for the whole entire day without getting tired. The man was a soft ringing bell to her ear.

 

With the suitcases packed, she turned around & saw him staring deeply into thoughts with her. He smiled & patted the space next to him, “Care to join me?”

 

With a sick voice, he sure does know how to make it seducible. She walked over & slipped under the covers. Pulling her closer, he reached over & turned off the lamp, making the room dark with little lights coming in from the window.

 

“You make my heart burn.” Jaejoong whispered, at the nape of her neck, “What do I do to your heart? Tell me please?”

 

God, was she supposed to say he makes her heart love him? Surely not, “You need sleep, Oppa. We are leaving early tomorrow.”

 

“& when will you start calling me Jae again?”

 

Yuri opened her eyes. Why was he making the questions harder? If she wouldn’t tell him she loves him, why would she call him Jae? The name was a love name. Not just any name said by her everyday.


“Surely…”


“Don’t try to dismiss this conversation, Yul. All I need is your answer to my question. If you really love me, say it.”


“Don’t try to start an argument!” She raised her voice.

 

He growled lowly, “If you will just answer my question, there will be no argument. It’s simple.”

 

‘Simple to you.’ Yuri thought, ‘But not to me.’ She closed her eyes, trying to get her sleep but when he pulled her closer & tighter with a gentle grip, she opened them back up.


“Don’t be stubborn.” He whispered lightly, “We are going to spend our lives living together, there’s no way you can keep a secret that long. Don’t let those secrets burn your soul, Yul. Talk to me. Let me know how you love me, even though you will never confess. I’m just waiting.”


“I’m having second thoughts about going to Europe with you.”


“You are not backing out of that now.”


“I can & I will.”

 

He patted her growing belly, “I wonder if our baby inside of you will grow up stubborn but I’m sure she will be a beauty just like her mommy.”


“Goodnight.”

 

“Goodnight then, my little stubborn lady. We will talk tomorrow.”

 

Yuri dropped her pocketbook onto the bed with her eyes darting around the suite room. She rubbed her hands on her forearms. The room was cool with slight breezes coming through the vent. The door was heard closing as the hotel attendant left with a tip Jaejoong had given him. Yuri sighed & turned back to look at him.

 

“Is this necessary? We could had just gotten a smaller room.”

 

He shrugged, “They are all taken up by tourists. Besides, I think this room is quite lovely, don’t you think?” He sighed as she turned back around to observer the suite further, “They are setting up the grand room for this week’s party. It’s starting tomorrow. You don’t want to run into any workers. They get mighty irritated if disturb.” Yuri opened the french doors to the balcony & took in a breath. He walked up to her, “It’s not late yet. Want to go out touring?”

 

She looked over her shoulders, “Sounds nice.” He smiled in relief, “But are you sure you are well enough?”

 

He nodded, “Just a stuffy nose. I will be fine.” Taking her hand in his, he led her out of the room. She took secret glances up at him as they exited the hotel. His hand in hers burned her heart like she had burned his heart. There were no differences of how she felt about him that he feels for her.

 

Could she hide her feelings for long? She couldn’t even hide half of how she feels about him. He knows & feels as if she loves him but he was just waiting for her to say so. He’s a smart lawyer & she knows he was still smart with her feelings. He was trying to get it out of her system. It will take him a lifetime. She couldn’t even forgive him what he did four years ago.

 

Walking down the sidewalks of the lighted city, Jaejoong put his arms around her, rubbing her arm. With a half-smile on, he glanced down at her, “You are having goosebumps.” He took off his black peacoat & hung it over her shoulders, “There. You will get warmer.”


“Thank you.”

 

Jaejoong smiled & kissed her forehead, “You look so sweet & daring. I’m so lucky to be your man.”

 

Laughing, Yuri placed her head on his shoulder, trying to snuggle closer to his warmth. She didn’t care about the people passing them. Moreover, nobody was paying anybody any attention. They were into their own business like she was with him.

 

“About the name Aejung.” She glanced up at him, her chin on his shoulder, “I think it’s a beautiful name for our girl.”

 

He chuckled, “I knew you will like it. I was thinking about Areum but Aejung will suit her.” He couldn’t help but kiss her fully on the lips. She tried to grimace at him but it turned out to be a pout, “I couldn’t help it.” He said, with a shrug, “But now you have my germs.” She laughed & elbowed him. He groaned, “Now, that hurts.”

 

“What if she turns out to be a he?”

 

He tilted his head up, thinking like a pro, “You choose.”

 

“Okay.” She said slowly. Then began to think while he looked down at her wildly, “Namgi?” She quickly shook her head, “No, that won’t work. Hmmm.” She placed her index finger on her chin, “How about Changho? No, that won’t work either. Kangmin? No…”


“Kangmin will do, honey.” Jaejoong laughed as he pressed his lips against her forehead again, “Kangmin. That sounds nice. Good picking. Hyunnie’s too impatient to get a little sister or brother.” He quickly added, as his wife gave him a look, “He’s going to be a great big brother & you.” He looked dreamily down at her, “You will make another good mommy.”


“I…”


“Wait here.” He kissed her again, before running towards a stall. She frowned in confusion, slipping her arms into his coat sleeves & then crossing her arms to warm herself up, he came running back with a rose petal in his hand. She shook her head with a silly grin on, “This is for you.”

 

Yuri took it into her hands & kissed his cheek, “Thank you.”


“You better. That woman charged me a dollar for a rose petal. Can you believe it? She charged me for a rose petal. I think my wallet is broke.” He groaned in hurt as she elbowed the side of his stomach again, “I was just joking. Anything for you.” He growled like a dog, pulling her into his firm grip again, “I love you & I would have wrote something on that petal if I had my new special pen with me.”


“You silly man. Will you ever stop being so romantic?”

 

He smelled her hair, “Never.” Kissing her neck, he mumbled, “Now, tell me, how did you like the presents I gave you? Especially the one in that velvet box?”

 

She pulled back a bit but was still in his arms. He frowned. A small smile appeared at her pink lips, “They were lovely. Thank you & the last one I opened was beautiful.”


“& that one was?”


“The gold rose petal.” It came out as a whisper. Jaejoong smiled then. Reaching a dark alley, he turned its way & suddenly but sensitively pushed her against the brick wall. She gasped in surprises & then a small smile appeared at her lips. Circling her arms around his neck, she pulled him close until they touched from thigh to chest, “What are we doing over here?” She asked in a low, innocent whisper.

 

He smiled seducing in the dark, “Playing.”


“What game may I ask?”


“Kissing.” Rapidly, his mouth landed on hers, forgetting about his contagious flu. She groaned & pulled him closer, closer to the point that there were no stopping. His tongue into . She panted but his kiss swallowed it. His hands began to mold her curves. She gulped the groan that tried to escape from & it hurts him enough as he slid his kiss down her collarbone. Her hands now landed on his shoulders. He let out an ever so softly curse & began to ear, “& maybe more.” He was able to whisper. Averting his face, Jaejoong started to kiss her on the lips again.


“Oppa.” It came out as a mumble.

 

He abruptly pulled back & cupped her face in his palm, “Did I hurt you?” She shook her head, “What’s wrong? It the baby kicking?”


“Nothing, silly.” She whispered. Her eyes shined merrily in the dark, “It’s just that we are not in a room.”

 

Jaejoong chuckled, “I’m sorry.” He quickly kissed her lips, “Want to go back to the hotel?” He asked, with an arched eyebrow.


“If you insists.”


“I won’t waste any time then.” He took her hands & half-dragged her out of the dark alley. She laughed from behind, “Come on, lady. Someone’s hungry.” He slowed down with her matching his steps now. Looking down at her, Jaejoong’s eyes widened in surprises. Her lips were surely swollen from his kisses.


“What? Is something on my face?” Yuri brought her right hand up but he quickly snatched it. She frowned, “Oppa…”


“Nothing’s on your face, y. I was just staring at your scrumptious lips. Don’t you want me to?” She grinned & popped the side of her face onto his shoulder, “That was a yes, I supposed?” She nodded & closed her eyes, letting him lead the way.

 

A/N: one more update to Losing You Brings Only Pain then i have to go off to study for my life insurance exam tomorrow but i will update before going to take my exam :)