Child Custody, Love Custody

Child Custody, Love Custody

Chapter 8

 

Her eyes were closed tightly. No, it wasn’t the baby. It was him. She had gone all weak. The sight of him being with another woman was painful, especially Jessica. His words of love were weak to her now. This morning, he had been so remorse & now, he was acting as if she didn’t exists anymore. His words of sorry were just sayings. They weren’t real. He acted as if he really needed her to live on but he just wanted to use his sweet words on her & their unborn baby, Yuri opened her eyes, had a cheating father. She had just found out about the pregnancy this morning after visiting her parents’. The only one that knows was Mina. Yuri knew she had to be pregnant after many vomittings for the last few weeks but the baby was bad news after seeing Jaejoong kissing another woman. How could she live with him after seeing this? She felt like killing herself but she had to live for the baby’s sake.


“Yuri!” Mina’s crying voice rang in her ear. Yuri looked up at Mina, Why are crying?” Yuri shook her head. Mina wiped her sister’s tears away, “Answer me, Yuri. What’s wrong?”

 

Yuri threw her arms around Mina, “He lied to me. I love him Mina but he cheated on me.”

 

Mina hugged Yuri back in confusion, “What’s wrong? Tell me, Yuri? Oh, god. Is it me? I’m so sorry. I shouldn’t have made you come with me. I’m so sorry.”


“It’s not you, Mina.” Yuri murmured, through her cries, “It’s not you. It...It’s Jae Oppa.”


“Jaejoong Oppa?” Mina pulled back & looked at Yuri’s tear-stained face, “What are you talking about Yuri?” “He’s cheat...cheating on me.” Yuri buried her face into her hands. She didn’t care if all the people were looking at her. All she cares about now was Jaejoong.

 

Mina’s eyes widened. She pulled Yuri’s hands away & made her look up into her eyes, “What do you mean Oppa?” Her sentence stopped as she saw Jaejoong walking hand-in-hand with Jessica on the other side of the mall. Her oval-shaped face grew mad & her pink full lips started to tremble. Her brother-in-law. Her only & favorite brother-in-law was cheating on her sister. A tear fell down her face. She blinked & looked over at Jaejoong & Jessica again. The truth was there. They needed no photograph for proof.


“Oh, Yuri.” She murmured.


“Tell me it’s just my eyes? Tell me that I’m not seeing what I think I am?” Yuri cried, through her hands. Mina opened to speak but nothing came out. She tried again, but only a cry came out. Her arms circled around Yuri. She bit her lips hard to stop from crying with Yuri or the matter will become worst but she failed. Her tears fell onto Yuri’s hair. She quickly wiped them away but more kept on coming, “I...I’m.” It was worst to speak along with her tears.

 

Yuri hugged Mina tightly. If she let Mina go, Jaejoong will disappear & yet, Yuri couldn’t believe he was doing this to her. They had lived the happiest life ever but what did Jaejoong find that they didn’t have? A mistress? Another wife? Jessica? None of them fit into her category but it seems to fit into Jaejoong’s but somehow, sometime, she will have to take in the truth even if it kills her. She lifted her head & finally pulled Mina back. She dried her tears & avoided the still coming tears, “I...Let’s go, Mina.” Yuri said, with trembling lips. Her sister cares for her but she didn’t want her to worried. Jaejoong had hurtled her enough. Her family loves Jaejoong & she didn’t want them to be hurt either. One person is enough but no one deserves to be.

 

“But Yuri…”


“Don’t tell anyone about this, Mina.” Yuri said in a harsh but sad voice, “Do you hear me? Don’t tell mom or dad. Not even Yonnie Oppa. I can take care of this.”

 

Mina shook her head, “They will be mad Yuri.”


“Mina!” She hissed, with a cry, “Not a word about this or the baby! Do you hear me?!”


“Why are you trying to hide this Yuri? It will make no difference. Just tell mom & dad now. They won’t be mad at you.”

 

Yuri stiffed a tear back. She cupped her sister’s hands in hers, “I promise I will tell them later. I don’t want mom & dad to worry sick about me. I know Yonnie Oppa will be mad with me for not telling him about this earlier but I can risk it.”


“You are not risking anything Yuri. The only thing you are risking is not tell them.”


“Mina.” Yuri said, with her biting lips, “I love Jae Oppa. You don’t know what Yonnie Oppa will do if I tell him now. He promised me that he will never let Jae Oppa hurt me & now that he has, I don’t know what Yonnie Oppa will do. Oppa keeps his words Mina, & I don’t want Jae Oppa to be hurt.”


“Not even after what you saw, Yuri? He cheated on you & right in front of your very eyes.”


“Oh god, Mina!” Yuri whined, with a cry, “Just promise me!”

 

Mina looked at her sister closely. Yuri was trying to put all the matter inside of her & not letting anyone help her. Mina wanted Yuri to be happy but now, she didn’t looked so “Alright Yuri. I keep it to myself but you will have to explain this to me later on. You just can’t do this to yourself.”

 

“I will, Mina. I have to go home now. Can you take a cab?” Yuri asked, as she tried to hide her tears beneath the lie.


“Of course, I can. Are you sure you are going to be alright? If you aren’t, I can stay over with you tonight.” “I’m okay. You go home first. I have something I have to do.” Yuri said, as she stood up from the ground. People passed by looked at them weirdly. Yuri ignored their stares & helped Mina up.


“Call me when you get home.” Mina said.


“I will. Bye Mina, I love you. Tell mom & dad that I’m sorry I missed dinner.”

 

Mina nodded. She stared at her sister’s tired face again, & then left.

 

Yuri stared at Mina’s back. Tears started to fall down her cheeks again. She turned around & searched for Jaejoong again, through her clouded eyes. He was gone with his secret lover. She wiped her tears away & walked blinding back to the car. Her knees were weak & her long, flawless legs had become jellies already. She wasn’t sure she could make the distance. Her heartbeat was dropping slowly with each minute passing by.

 

The only thing that stopped her from collapsing was her baby, not Jaejoong. The baby was hers. She couldn’t possibly live with him after his broken vows. The baby probably would hate his own father; the father that cheated on his mother with deceits, the father that would never now know about the baby. She will make this a secret. She will keep her baby away from him like he had cheated on her with his secret ways. Her baby can survive without him. She will leave him for good no matter how big her love is for him.

 

Her future now lies in the world of her son, not her husband.

 

She didn’t need to talk this over with him. There was no need, too. No wonder he wasn’t there with her last night. He was with Jessica. No wonder he had been acting weird. He had been thinking about Jessica. No wonder he came home later than usual. He had been with Jessica. Everything, every time, every moment he had been there with Jessica; she had been worried sick about him. He was a good & bad actor at the same time. She hated his guts for cheating on her.

 

Yuri finally reached her car & got in. She bit her lips as hard as she can. Drips of blood fell down one at a time from her lips. She didn’t feel the physical pain; she felt the emotional pain. It was there inside of her, the songs of painkilling. Her destination was the beach, not their house.

 

She needs to think about this, about the divorce, about leaving him & not telling him about the baby. Should she just leave him? Maybe she should let him talk & explain his moves first before she does her moves. Her love was just too big for him. Maybe she shouldn’t let the divorce happen.

 

Jaejoong settled down onto the sofa with a big, sly smile on his handsome face. He loved how his day was going. His time with Jessica was wonderful & lovely. He loved her beautiful face & loved it more when she smiled at him. Her shyness was ceasing. She was opening up to him more & more with every second passing by. His liking for her had turned to love so fast. Yes, he loves Jessica. She was a sunshine to him & their kissing were miracles. He loves the way she returned his kisses with blushes. The way she looks at him makes him want to shout out to the world about his love to her.

 

He closed his eyes but opened them back up when the doorbell rang, ‘Yuri.’ His mind told him. He kept on the same smile & walked to the door. He opened the door & saw her sunny smile.

 

“Jessica.” He said, with surprises.

 

“Hi Jae Oppa.” Jessica said his name sweetly, “I’m sorry to disturb you but I just wanted to see you.” She bit her small, thin light red lips, “Is Yuri home?”

 

Jaejoong shook his head, “No. Come in.” He opened the door wider. Jessica smiled & walked inside. She looked around as Jaejoong took his time to close the door.

 

“Sit down. Do you want a drink?”


“No thanks.” Jessica sat down on the sofa & looked at Jaejoong as he chose a place beside her, “I’m sorry to come here after just seeing you an hour ago.”

 

Jaejoong shrugged his shoulder, “It’s alright.”

 

Jessica fidgeted with the end of her black crew neck, sleeveless, lace yoke shell top, “Oppa. I...I want to talk about our relationship. I know that you have a wife who loves you dearly but I...I...I have this kind of feeling for you. I know it’s wrong of me but you...you kissed me yesterday & today.” Jessica looked down as her cheeks began to blush fully. She wasn’t comfortable talking about the feeling she had for him but if this silence continue, her love for him will grow uncontrollably.

 

Jaejoong reached out & touched her hands. Startled, Jessica looked up into his eyes, “How do you feel about me Sica?” He asked, with a slight smile at the corner of his mouth.


“I...I don’t know but I know that I’m falling for you but if you don’t like me, you can just tell me. I will leave you & Yuri alone.” She promised.


“Why do you think I kissed you? Do you think it was just a play?” Jaejoong tilted her chin up with his fingers, “It wasn’t a play?” Jessica asked, with her arrogance.


“No.” He whispered, “Do you want to know how I feel about you?”

 

Jessica nodded her head.

 

Jaejoong smiled his silly smile. He bend down & lightly brushed his lips against hers, “Let me show you through my kiss.” He whispered huskily. He looked as she closed her eyes slowly & parted her lips. His hands cupped her cheeks as he closed his eyes & bend down again. He pressed his lips lightly against hers & let it moved slowly. His tongue moved into as a breaking vase sounded into his ear. His eyes fluttered open along with Jessica’s. Jaejoong looked over her shoulder & saw Yuri standing near the hall table with its support. Her bag dropped from her shoulder in a slow motion movement. Her lips trembled as so her whole body.

 

Everything seems to freeze but to stop the dead silence; Jaejoong rose from the sofa & took one step forward, “Yul.”

 

Yuri shook her head slowly & covered as a cry came out. She didn’t need to see this the second time. The first time was enough & she didn’t need more proof & Jessica was here in her apartment about to make out with her husband. She couldn’t run away from this matter, it needed to be solved now.


“Yul. I could explain this.” Jaejoong started.

 

Yuri looked over at Jessica standing behind Jaejoong. The young woman was pale as a ghost now that they had been caught red handed. She looked back at Jaejoong weakly.


“Explain what Oppa?” Her small voice asked, as out of energy. She wasn’t supposed to be feeling weak; she was supposed to be strong about this.


“Jae Oppa.” Jessica spoke up, “I think I should go now.”

 

‘Jae?’ Yuri thought, ‘He’s my husband. I’m supposed to call him that, not you.’

 

He turned around to look at her small figure & nodded, “I think you should, too. Goodbye Sica.”


“Bye.” Jessica walked pass Jaejoong but she had to go through Yuri next. She walked over to her & shyly looked at Yuri’s sickened face, “I’m sorry.” Jessica whispered.

 

Yuri stared into a world of blindness. Jessica’s apologizing words mean nothing to her. What was done in meanness shouldn’t be apologize if done already.

 

Jessica bit her bottom lips & walked out of the apartment. Silence wavered over them. Both breathing matched. Jaejoong’s worries grew of Yuri’s heartbroken. Yuri’s worries grew of her choices. If not for her baby, she would had run out right now.


“I’m sorry, Yul.” Jaejoong said, ashamed.

 

Yuri focused her eyes on Jaejoong as her tears started to fall. She will make him watch her cry. He had no idea how much he had hurtled her but through her tears, she could sense that he only knew half of how much he was hurting her. He doesn’t know what tears are made of. All he knows of was just how to hurt her.

 

Jaejoong turned his face away. Not only was he hurting her but she was hurting him with her unshed tears, “Look at me Oppa.” Yuri stiffed, “If you are really sorry, look through my tears & into my eyes.”

 

He didn’t but looked down.

 

Yuri swallowed back a cry of words, “Then you are not sorry. You mean to do this to me. I thought you love me Oppa. Was it just your sweet words ever since we were married?”


“I had never lied to you about my love for you Yul. I do love you.” He said, with his face up.


“Then why this? Why Oppa? You lied to me.” She whispered, “You lied to me about never cheating on me. You broke your vows. You kissed another woman in front of me. Not only that, you two were...were about to...to…”

 

“That’s not true Yul. It would have only been a kiss too, if you hadn’t interrupted.”


“You are right. Maybe I shouldn’t have & maybe I shouldn’t have seen you at the mall with Jessica. You kissed her as if she was your wife.”

 

Jaejoong raked his hair, “I just needed to buy something.”


“& I guess it was a coincident that I saw you kissing Jessica in my own house.”


“Look Yul.” Jaejoong sighed, “I’m so sorry.”


“Don’t say that you are sorry. I don’t want to hear those words again. You know you are not sorry.” Yuri walked over to Jaejoong slowly & looked up into his eyes, “I know you aren’t.” A tear dropped down onto her cheek. Jaejoong closed his eyes to squeeze his own tears away. He hated it when she cried & that rarely happens, “Open your eyes Oppa.” She whispered, & touched his cheek lightly.

 

He opened them & then blink. Small drops of tears fell from his owned eyes. He turned his back to her.

 

“I’m sorry to say this Yul, but our relationship isn’t working out. I love Jessica.” He said, trying to keep his voice tight from trembling. Yuri backed away from him & bumped into a sofa. She held the arm to keep herself steady from falling over. Her body suddenly turned cold as she shivered. She covered with one hand from crying out her pain.

 

I love Jessica. I love Jessica. I love Jessica. I love Jessica echoed in her head in Jaejoong’s voice.


“I love you Yul, but I couldn’t possibly live without Jessica, too. I know you are mad at me but I can’t help my own feelings. You were the most wonderful person that I had ever met. I love the time we spent together but I don’t think this can go on any longer.” He sighed & turned back around to look at her, “I want to file for a divorce Yuri.”

 

A/N: *sniff sniff* i'm crying writing this chap. but you guys may start killing to your guys' heart content & you guys may continue killing tomorrow when i update more :/