Child Custody, Love Custody

Child Custody, Love Custody

Chapter 60

 

“That condition is impossible.” Yuri said bluntly & quickly, “I will not give you another child.”


“There are more than one condition.” Said Jaejoong lowly.

 

“I will never marry you then.” She stood up, not knowing what to do but walk to the window. He was insane. She will not & couldn’t marry him with his unattainable conditions. How many more conditions does he have, she doesn’t know but what she knows is that she will not marry the man to give him another child.

 

Jaejoong stood up & walked over to her. As soon as she turned to look at him, he stopped, “You already said you will marry me.”


“But not with your insane conditions!” Her voice rose again, “Whatever they are, I will not marry you! I live under no predicaments, especially from a man like you!”


“If we are to make this work, there has to be conditions. We can’t live together & argue day & night. It will be as if we are still divorce.”

 

She shook her head with a violent shake, “You & I know that this is only for Hyunnie. There doesn’t have to be rules. All we have to do is not talk to each other & with that, there will be no problems at all.”

 

Jaejoong closed his eyes. Yuri had made it sound so simple with an A plus. If they were to live like that throughout their lives, he was sure it will be more of a problem they will having be an argument. Arguments were an everyday problem & there were no complicated matters with that. Unless, if they couldn’t get it under control for the rest of their lives along with Taehyun & yet, he swore he had detested a shaky tone from her a while ago. Was she scare of something? Was she scare of having another baby with him?

 

He opened his eyes then. No, Yuri wasn’t scare of having a baby with him. She was scare of him touching her. Weren’t those flinches when they accidentally touched each other days ago? Didn’t she turned around when he took off his shirt in her parents’ bathroom. He swallowed. She is apprehensive to his touch.


“Yuri.” He said slowly, but her eyes only hardened, “Are you afraid of my touch?”

 

He could see her swallowing. Oh yes, she’s afraid of his touch.


“Of course not.” She answered intelligently, but yet, there was a bit of shakiness in that lying voice of hers, “Why would I be?”


“Because.” His voice was slow again, “You always finch whenever I accidentally touch you. Your face always flushed whenever I take a hold of your arm. Your skin always burned under my skin. I can see that in your eyes right now you are lying to me. You are afraid of me touching you.”

 

“I don’t know what you are talking about.” Yuri said, & raised her chin, showing that she wasn’t at all afraid of him but the look on his face told her that raising her chin only brings in more of her lies.

 

With a little shake of his head, Jaejoong asked, “Then why won’t you have another baby of ours?”

 

“Because I think your idea is ridiculous with no common sense. You just speak whatever comes to your mind without a second thought & what about me? Don’t I have any regards in this?” She waved her hands about, “You are not being fair & I will not do what you like. I will not marry you & give you a child. I will not follow any of your ridiculous ideas.”


“It’s not ridiculous when you want to do what’s right for someone. It’s not ridiculous at all, Yuri.” Jaejoong paused, & walked up to her. She didn’t back away. He walked to her side, making her turn to look at him. They stood half a foot apart. She looked at his eyes but he; he looked down at her lips, “You said you want Hyunnie to have a memorable childhood but you are not doing any good so far, Yuri. You are actually making it more miserable for him. Be a good mommy, Yuri.”


“My conditions, Jaejoong Oppa!” She snapped, once more. He sighed & turned back around. That wasn’t the response he was looking for but nonetheless, what was he looking for? “I told you, you are not being fair. I have my own conditions, too.”

 

He rose a brow with his back facing her, “I hadn’t listed all of my conditions to you, Yuri, but go on with yours. What do you want from me?”

 

“I want nothing in particular but this marriage will not be a real marriage like you wish for because…” “Because you are afraid of a real marriage.” He finished her sentence with a tilt of his head, “You are afraid of what love couples does. Are you not, Yuri?”

 

Her breathing heaved. The man dared to insult her of the weaknesses she had in a marriage. She had been through a married life with no difficulties until the very last day & he was the very cause of it but now, he was making fun of her. She, Kwon Yuri, had never been afraid of marriages & it won’t start now.


“I’m not afraid of anything, Kim Jaejoong. You are the one who’s pushing this too far off the line with the stupidity of conditions! I will…”


“I will not marry without a real marriage, Yuri.” He interrupted again, turning around.

 

Her breathing was still hard. Her eyes were still sharp towards him. She had said she wouldn’t marry him with his ridiculous conditions but he had said he wouldn’t marry her without a real marriage. They were doing it again; making things more complicated. Yuri knew she has to marry him for Taehyun’s behalf. She had already blamed herself hard enough for getting Taehyun sick. She had already blamed herself for not taking his earlier proposal & making a fool out of herself by asking him.

 

Yuri swallowed. Maybe his other conditions wouldn’t be that bad. Him asking for another child had already gotten her temper rising. She could risk it & he wants to have another child with her? Her glare turned into a quizzing look. Jesus, she had gone off on his condition & hadn’t even thought of why he wants to have another child. They had already gotten Taehyun but Jaejoong wants another child?


“Why do you want another child?”

 

Jaejoong went blank & then blushed slightly. His hands somehow had turned sweaty. He had really wish that that question didn’t pop into that keen head of hers, “I told you, Yuri, I want a real marriage. Real marriages include children. Lots of them.” He added, with a smile.


“But if you want a real marriage, why would you asked for another child when real marriages include them?” Her brows were now meeting in the middle .

 

Jaejoong tripled groaned inwardly. If he speaks the truth, she may think that he really wants to marry her but then, what choice does he have? A real marriage does not include lies.


“Because.” He started gradually & looked away, “I want to be there for you since I hadn’t when you gave birth to Hyunnie. That makes me look like a bad father. Maybe you can pull my hair then.” He unnaturally shrugged, “I want to cuddle him up in my arms like I hadn’t with Hyunnie after his birth. I want to feed him his formula when he’s hungry. I want to learn how to change his diapers. I want to sing him to sleep. I want him to see his my face exactly every morning. I want to be there when he first learned how to walk. I want to hear his first word & I want him to have what Hyunnie hadn’t had when he was born.”

 

Jaejoong stopped & turned to look at her again. She had nothing plastered on her face but her lips were parted slightly, “Does that answer your question?” He whispered, too huskily.

 

She gave away a jerky nod & then looked away. Questions popped onto his face. Did he say something wrong? Did he not have really given her the answer she wanted to hear? Why had her face suddenly paled?


“Yuri?”


“What?!” She unexpectedly asked, with a snap.


“Are you okay?”

 

“Of course.” She breathed in slowly, “What are your other reasons?”

 

He frowned, just a little, “Are you agreeing to the first condition?”

 

Silence.

 

‘Yuri.’ She said to thoughts, ‘If you really love Hyunnie & would do anything for him in the world, this is it. This is what he wants. This is your only chance. You can’t run away now. Giving him another baby isn’t that hard. You done it before, you can do it again. Living in a real marriage, you had no difficulties of whatsoever with it until that woman arrived. If you reject his offered now, you will surely be a weakling in front of him. He will think that you are really afraid of his touch. Forget about the ugly past & continue a new life with him & your son together. You can make your own conditions.’ She groaned inwardly, ‘You can’t make your own conditions. This is a real marriage but why was he making all the rules? When did he come up with them? Isn’t a real marriage just a real marriage?’

 

“Fine!” She snapped, before her thoughts can go overboard, “What are you other conditions?!”

 

He didn’t smile but thanked her from the inside, “This isn’t a game.”


“Who says it was?”


“My next condition.” He answered, staring at her back, “This is a marriage like every other marriages. Couples love each other. That’s the only reason why they marry.” Yuri averted halfway to look at him. He continued before she can say anything, “We don’t have to act like we are in love but we are to act like husband & wife.” He scowled himself silently. Isn’t that the same? “I meant, husband & wife that aren’t in love.” A scowl again. Another mistake, “I...let’s put it simple & not pick an argument. We will try to get along with each other. Simple, isn’t it?”

 

Yuri didn’t agree but nodded. It was less simple but the less quarrels they have together, the less they will see each other. She waited for his next condition but noticed that he was hesitating.


“We...There will be no cheating.” He finally let out, “No breaking marriage vows. No lying. No nothing out of the marriage ordeal.”


“I can do that.” Yuri spoke out, “But can you?” She then turned fully to meet him with a darkened face, “What if you or I break it?”

 

Hell, he knew she had say something like that but he was fully prepared for that question! “There’s something along with it.” He let out a breath of air, “There will be no divorce until you or I break the marriage vow. That is cheating. If so, the one that was cheated on will get Hyunnie with no obligations from the deceiver. The divorce papers will be sign again. The deceiver will stay directly away from Hyunnie unless the one caring for him says otherwise.” He ended, so lowly.

 

About to nod, something blocked her head. A morose face of hers , “Hyunnie will get sick again.”

 

Jaejoong shouted within himself but blocked his anger from showing it to her. She looked so concern & scared. Just looking at her now, he wanted to be soft. Soft like a husband to his wife & he wanted to pull her into his arm & kiss her. A kiss he misses so much. A kiss he hadn’t had for four, long, devastated years. A kiss he deserves for being a ruthless man.


“You haven’t answer me!” She snapped sharply, waking him up & yes, she deserves a kiss for gnawing at him all the time.


“If I cheat on you, Yuri.” He whispered, “It’s up to you if you really care for Hyunnie to keep on with the vows we will be promising soon. It’s up to you if you want the divorcement. It’s up to you if you want to hurt more hearts. Everything’s up to you if I cheat on you again, within our next marriage.”


“& that’s all?”

 

He nodded jerkily, “That’s all.” He his lips then, “Will you remarried me with all of those said?”

 

Yuri blinked several times. She had said yes before but will she say yes again, to take the biggest risk now? Giving him a baby, Yuri can. All she has to do was get used to his touch, ‘His touch.’ She thought, with a shudder. Yes, she will have to get use to him & his lips on her. She shook the thought away.

 

Getting along with him will be no problem. Just so she thought.

 

Her thoughts laughed crazily but did he really think that she had cheat on him? The man was impossible. She should be the one who should had said that, not him. That, Yuri could agree to. She wasn’t a woman who cheats on her husband but he; he was a man who cheats on his wife & fiance. Yes, Yuri knew he had cheat on her again. She doesn’t believe his words of promises. He broke the last ones; he’s going to break more. He cheated on her once; he’s going to cheat on her again. There’s no stopping a man who can’t control what he’s doing.

 

He’s going to cheat on her. She had get a divorce. Everything would be over but Hyunnie, she will see. Jaejoong made it sound as if they will fall in love again. She can hear it in his voice but tried to ignore it. Love doesn’t develop from hate for the second time in two person’s life.


“Yes.” She answered.


Jaejoong let out a relieved breath he didn’t know that he was holding all along, “Thank you. I will give you the ring later on but for now, can we seal this with a kiss & not break the bargain?”

 

A kiss? Did he even think of it before he asked her? She will be living her whole life over again, with him. He can kiss her than just like a real marriage. There’s no need to settle anything down with a kiss.

 

Before she can respond, he leaned down slowly. Her arms couldn’t flex itself & push him away. Her feet wouldn’t respond to her mind. Was it because her body really wanted him after all? Did she really want his kiss? Did she want to kiss him?


“Every couple seals agreements with a kiss, Yuri.” He said hoarsely, an inch away from touching her lips.

 

“Can we do it? Will you let me kiss you since I had never touched your lips for so long now?”


She parted her lips to say no but the word got choked down . Oh no, her lips really wanted him. With just a millimeter away from brushing his lips against hers, the door opened, letting in more lights. He jumped back, averted to look who had disturbed the almost kiss & groaned inwardly. Jessica.