Child Custody, Love Custody

Child Custody, Love Custody

Chapter 32

 

Her eyes rolled back to the ground after she took a glance at Jaejoong. Yuri couldn’t believe what she had said one hour ago. She was accepting his charity, even though he didn’t call it that way. She didn’t have that much money in her bank account. The only way was to take what he had given her. She was doing this for her mom, not for his pities. He deserved to feel like as if he had done the wrong thing but no matter what, she will pay his every cent back.

 

She had hesitated to sign the paper. It had felt just like that deadly night of their divorcement. Never did she tell her parents about any of what had happened outside of the room nor did he tell his parents. It was better for them not to know that she had found out that Jaejoong was giving them the money for the surgery. No wonder her parents didn’t mind every long trip that he had made to visit Mrs. Kwon. They were thanking him in a silent way but she, she was thanking him in no way. He doesn’t deserve any. They were now equal as if women were as equal as men were. He had hurtled her & he had repaid her in a way of his sick wealth but then, after she pay him back, they will be unequal again.

 

Folding her hands together, Yuri prayed to her imaginary god. She knows her mom would be fine but just to make sure, she had to pray. She jumped as a hand touched her back. Looking up, Yuri saw Mrs. Kim. Clearing , Mrs. Kim asked, “Can I join you?”

 

Yuri nodded & slide over to make some room. Mrs. Kim sat down & folded her hands onto her lap, “She’s a strong woman, Yuri, just like you.” She stared at ex-mother-in-law, unknowing what was the conversation will turn to, “We will always be here for your family, you know?” Yuri nodded, “Say all that you have to & let out that very thing you are hiding inside of you. I’m here to listen.”

 

Yuri pressed her lips together, “Thank you, Mrs. Kim, but I don’t have any hidden feelings.” She let out a deep breath, “I’m just worry about my mom.”

 

That wasn’t the answer Mrs. Kim was looking for but she will get to it, “She will be alright. All we have to do is wait patiently.” She wanted to ask her but yet, she couldn’t. Her proof was only the picture & Hyunnie & nothing else. Any baby can look like any baby. Keeping the secret inside of her & her husband knowing, she wanted to explode. Whatever Yuri was hiding behind her beautiful face, she was doing an upright job at it & her son, could he ever find out that Taehyun is his son?

 

Mrs. Kim wanted him to know but she didn’t want to destroy his future life with his fiance. Jessica is s a sweet girl & Mrs. Kim didn’t want to do anymore that could hurt the young woman but could Yuri & Jessica be equal after Jaejoong learned that Taehyun is his son? Just like Jessica had stolen Jaejoong away from Yuri, it was time for Yuri to get him back by the useful help of Taehyun.

 

Heels came clicking at the end of the hall. Every eyes looked up to spot the daughter of trouble, Ahjoong. She had the nerve to smile at a deadly time. Her eyes landed on Yuri but then, her smile disappeared. Flipping her hair, Ahjoong walked over to Doyeon who was sitting down on a bench, further away from the rest. He glanced up as her clicking heels stopped in front of him. In his eyes, Ahjoong could read fire. She fixed her black crew neck, extended back slit with button closure, sleeveless, pieced lace jumpsuit & sat down beside him.

 

“I’m sorry I’m late. Got caught up in a traffic.” She whispered. Doyeon grunted & sat up straight.


“That’s your excuses? Pretty lame I will say.”

 

Her stare turned hard. She kept down her gaining temper, “Whatever. I’m sorry. How is your mom doing?” “The surgery just started an hour ago & no results are out yet.”


“I know she will be fine. If not, my dad could help. He’s a doctor too, remember?” She said, trying to be helpful for once.


“I know.” He mumbled, & rubbed his hands over his face, “Can I have some moments alone?”

 

“I’m sorry. Should have known that I was disturbing you.”


“You weren’t. I just wanted to be alone.”


“Whatever.” She said, & stood up. Walking over to Jaejoong & Jessica, she placed her hands on her hips.

 

“Mr. Kan said that the catwalk tomorrow would be postponed until next week. Too many problems, he said.” Said Ahjoong to Jessica. Jessica nodded, tightening her hold on Jaejoong’s hands. Not wanting to say another word to anybody else, Ahjoong walked over to Yoochun & sat down beside him. She took out a magazine & began to read, ignoring Yoochun’s stare.


“Why don’t you go & sit over there with Ahjoong? You don’t want any blisters on that small feet of yours, do you?” He asked Jessica, with a tease.


“I’m alright.” Her iphone 5 interrupted her. She reached into her pocketbook & took a peep at the name. Looking up at him, Jessica tilted a smile, “It’s my parents.”


“They must have good news. Tell them I say hey.”

 

She nodded & walked around the corner. Jaejoong smiled. Just seeing his fiance’s smile can make him smile. He brought up his right foot & stamped onto the wall he was leaning on. He crossed his arms, averted his gaze & spotted his mom talking to Yuri. Frowning, Jaejoong stared at Yuri’s pale, unemotional face. Just by the way she moves her lips, he could tell that she didn’t want to talk to anybody. Sighing, he stamped his foot back down onto the hard floor & walked over to them. He needed to save his ex-wife from all that talk of his mother.

 

Approaching them, Mrs. Kim & Yuri looked up at him. He managed to smile, “Mom. Can I take your place for a moment?”


“Of course, Jaejoong.” Mrs. Kim stood up & soothed her dress, “Where is your father now?”


“He went down to see some of his patients. Somebody came up with an attack.”

 

Mrs. Kim nodded & walked off. After all, she didn’t even get the things that she wanted. Jaejoong glanced down at the spot his mom had just left & stared back at Yuri, “May I?”


“It’s a free country.” She replied.

 

He smiled thinly & sat down. Leaning over, Jaejoong folded his hands together & cleared his throat. He his lips, trying to start the conversation but then having to end it, “Do you want to talk?” He asked, & then regretted. What a lame question. He knows her answer well.

 

Yuri was silent & didn’t answer for a moment. She didn’t move a muscle nor did the strand of hair that curved her cheek. Getting her silent answer, he said, “I’m sorry to disturb you then.” He didn’t get up but stayed where he was. Yuri closed her eyes, ignoring the man beside her. Did no one notice that she wanted to be left alone? About to open to tell him to leave, Jaejoong stood up as Jessica came back. He swore he saw tears gleaming in her eyes. Running over to her, Jaejoong held her by the shoulder & tilted her chin up.

 

“What’s wrong, Sica?” She quickly circled her arms around his neck & cried onto his chest. He patted her back & kissed her hair, “Tell me, sweetheart?” He whispered.

 

She sniffed in a sob. Trying her best to talk, Jessica parted her glossy hot pink lips & said, “My dad had a . He’s in the hospital now.”


“Oh, sweetie.” He cooed, “Is he alright?”


“He survived, Jae Oppa, but...but I have to go see him.” She pulled back & stared up at the man she loves.

 

“I’m sorry. I have to leave now.”

 

He soothed her hair & then kissed her forehead, “Don’t worry, sweetie. I’m going with you, too. We will leave by tonight. How about that?”

 

Jessica nodded her head. Jaejoong pulled her into a hug again. Yuri closed her eyes. She heard everything. Giving her the charity & then running off but is that what he calls helping? No, not to her. Done with the job with her, he had started to go to another one but still, it makes Taehyun see less of him, that, she was glad.

 

She opened her eyes as she felt an object standing in front of her, “Yuri.” It was him. Looking up, she stared at Jaejoong. He tried to smile, “I’m sorry I have to leave now. Jessica…”


“I heard.” She interrupted him, “Bye.”

 

He frowned at her behavior, “I know it’s a bad time for me to leave but I have, too.”


“Doesn’t matter. Bye.” She repeated her last word.


“I will come back soon to see your mother. It won’t take me but a few days.” He said, with a sigh, “Tell your mom I will come see her soon & give her my best wishes. Goodbye.” Jaejoong took one last look at her & then turned to go. The moment he took a step away from her, he stopped. Turning back to Yuri, Jaejoong looked down at her beautiful face, “Say goodbye to Hyunnie for me please? I will miss him & I promise I will be back soon to see him.” Even though she had told him thousands of times to stay away from her son, he possibly couldn’t.

 

Her lips parted in respond. She swallowed & cursed him silently, “Goodbye.” If two goodbyes weren’t good enough for him, then three will do. If there was no way that she would let him see Taehyun then there was no way she was going to tell Taehyun what he had said. It will just waste each of her second saying each word. Jaejoong sighed. He wanted to be mad at her but he had no reason, too. Turning back around, he walked over to Jessica who was saying her goodbyes to the others, “Ready?”

 

Jessica nodded her head. She took a glance over his shoulder & saw Yuri with her head down. She had let Jaejoong go over & talked to her instead of doing the job herself. Courage was what Jessica lacked. She had never forgiven herself for taking Jaejoong away from Yuri but no one can stop love from happening & now, she was afraid that Yuri had come back to take Jaejoong away from her like she had done to her but the only thing is that Jessica won’t let her is because Jaejoong is her love life. She will do anything just to keep Yuri away from Jaejoong. Their wedding was coming up & it won’t be delay but if Yuri ever wins to take Jaejoong from her, she will leave them be. By then, they will be equal. Anything just to make him happy, even if her heart breaks. She wasn’t the kind of girl who takes revenge. Neither does she think Yuri is, too. Her heart will be soft no matter what.


“I’m ready.”

 

He took her hands into his & pressed it. Looking into her sorrowful eyes, Jaejoong tried to smile & said, “Your dad is in good care, Jessica. Don’t worry. Come on, I need to go find my parents before we leave.” Hands in hands, they walked down the hall slowly & turned the corner.

 

His heart ached, leaving the place just so soon. He wanted to know the results himself but it seems as if he will have to wait & god knows how much he will miss that little boy. Taehyun’s imaginary laughter rung in his ear just now. Jesus, the little guy is getting onto him but he promise it will only be for a few days, only a few days. Yuri brought her head up as they disappeared. She bit her bottom lips. A hand touched her shoulder. Looking up, she saw Doyeon standing there with an assuring smile. He sat down with a sigh, “Need my company?”

 

She shook her head, “No thanks. I just want to be left alone now.”


“I understand but remember, Yuri, mom’s going to be alright. I’m here if you want to talk to me.”


“Thank you, Yonnie Oppa.” Covering her face again, she closed her eyes. She wanted all the stress to get off of her chest right now. Everything seemed so dull. Now that Jaejoong was gone, Yuri can have more days to think everything over & more days to look over her mother before he comes back. She can’t just leave after her mom’s surgery; there was still the nursing to do. A few more days & then she will go back to her real home. Just to hope that he wouldn’t come back early.

 

A/N: wow, i totally LOVE all of your guys comment & fifteen comments, damn! that's the most comments i got for not checking it one whole day :D

you guys must be curious about the result of who i will be putting in there right so i will be nice enough to put the result here so you guys can see but even though i put the result here, i will still be waiting for more votes on who you guys want so continue to vote who you guys want, hahaha

yunho - 3 votes

donghae - 7 votes

minho - 2 votes

kai - 1 votes

yoochun - 5 votes

p.s. i know some of you guys want yoochun for yuri but i think i should say this, yoochun is a special guest here in the story since he doesn't appear that much in the story but only a little bit :)