Child Custody, Love Custody

Child Custody, Love Custody

Chapter 68

 

Taking in some deep breaths, Jaejoong straightened his black bow tie. He cleared his throat & looked towards the setting sun. In just a few more minutes, his bride would be coming down that carpeted aisle. Yes, he was nervous. More nervous than his first wedding with her. He was sure she was more nervous.

 

Taehyun squealed again, & again, for his daddy’s attention. Jaejoong glanced down & grinned. The little guy waved his hands with a grape lollipop. He was wriggling to get down from Mr. Kim who had given the lollipop to him. Jaejoong chuckled. He pressed his index finger to his lips. Taehyun’s eyes widened. Then he settled back. Jaejoong winked. They did make an agreement.

 

The musical jazz started to play. Jaejoong quickly straightened his back & groaned. Damn, he shouldn’t have climbed back down from Yuri’s room! He had missed a handling halfway down her bedroom when something started to crawl on his hand. Scared of bugs, Jaejoong had brushed it off quickly but then, he failed to quickly react. His young but now poor back had hit a huge tree root. The suffering of the pain was much more worst than getting a punch from Yuri. He couldn’t even sleep comfortably on the bumpy bed when he had finally reached home.

 

His groaning stopped as his eyes caught the bride walking down the aisle. He swallowed. Yuri was even more beautiful then he remembered. She had her arm in her father’s with her chin held highly up. She blinked then her eyes met his. Jaejoong tried to smile but couldn’t. Her amazement had definitely caught his eyes. She looked away & smiled up at her dad.

 

“Thank you, dad.” She whispered, “For being here.”

 

Mr. Kwon smiled, “Anything for you.”

 

Taehyun grinned mischievously up at her as she walked by. Surprised that he didn’t jump on her, Yuri worded something to him. His eyes lighted up. She smiled, averted her head & suddenly met Jaejoong’s face.

 

“Hi, Yul.” He whispered huskily, & took her hands, “Come on up.”

 

She felt her father’s arm gently move away & then he kissed her cheek.

 

Confidence raised up in her. She took the eight steps up onto the altar. They faced each other. He, willingly. She, unwillingly but with self-assurance.

 

“You look beautiful.” Jaejoong whispered.

 

About to say something, someone tugged at her dress. Yuri gazed down. Taehyun pouted, “Hyunnie marry, too.”

 

“Sweetheart…”


“Of course.” Jaejoong interrupted softly. He broke one hand contact with Yuri & held onto Taehyun’s right hand. He looked back up & grinned at her. She hesitated at the smile. Taking Taehyun’s other hand; she turned to the priest & smiled, telling him to proceed.

 

The priest’s word dozed on. The sun was disappearing more & more. Her hand on Jaejoong’s hand was worst then she had wanted it to be. He was soothing her knuckles with his thumb. Shivers still went up her spine. He was tensing her up with just a warm up. Taehyun’s swinging & sticky hand on hers was the only thing that kept her from pulling her hands away. He was humming something under his breath, enjoying his marriage with his parents.

 

Her eyes were only on Taehyun but when she looked up, Jaejoong’s eyes were on her. There was nothing plastered on his face. He just started at her. She compressed her brows.


“I do.” Jaejoong suddenly said.

 

She quickly turned to look at the priest, “Kwon Yuri, do you take this man, Kim Jaejoong, to be your faithful husband & for better or for worst you will stay by his side?”

 

Yuri didn’t answer. Instead, she turned to look at her family & friends. They were all there, just waiting for her ‘I do’ or something worst. She averted back to gaze at Jaejoong. He met her eyes for a second then looked towards the setting sun. She swallowed. The bargain was already made & her son was just so gleeful.

 

“I do.”

 

The priest, somehow, exhaled “That’s very good of you.” He whispered, then asked, “The rings?”

 

Taehyun suddenly dropped both hands, reached into his pocket & took out a ring. He handed it to Jaejoong. Jaejoong took it & chuckled, “It’s sticky.” The guests laughed. Taehyun grinned innocently. Jaejoong carefully wiped the ring on his black ralph lauren tux. He took Yuri’s hand again, when the ring was cleaned of Taehyun’s saliva but the stickiness was still on. It went through her finger with no difficulties.

 

Yuri glanced at the ring in surprises. It was the same as the one he had given her on their first marriage that hung in her old wedding dress. She glanced up at him.


“The best I can do to explain it to the jeweler.” Jaejoong said, as if it was a secret. Taehyun tugged on her dress. He handed a ring up to her. She took it & groaned inwardly, “I kept it.” He said, as she slipped the ring through his finger. She didn’t say anything else as he took her hand & Taehyun took her other.

 

“I may now pronounce you husband & wife. You may kiss the bride.”

 

Jaejoong didn’t lean down nor do anything else. Everyone waited, even Yuri. She grimaced & read his waiting eyes. He wanted her to kiss him instead. Her eyes hardened. He really did have the nerved to do that. Taehyun swung her hands harder.


“Come on, mommy!” He whined.

 

Hesitating, she tiptoed a bit & leaned into him. As her baby pink lips touched his, Jaejoong removed his hand from hers & placed it at the back of her head. His poor back shot a hard pain from the movement & made him groan casualty. He hastened the kiss before she had the chance to reject. Satisfied, he pulled back & grinned down at her blushing face.


“So, you did want to kiss me.” He said, trying to get air, “You said you will never kiss a man if you don’t want to. Glad you changed your mind.”

 

Bending down, Jaejoong picked the clapping Taehyun up & placed him on his hips. He took his bride’s hand & headed down from the altar. One last look at her before he receives congratulations from the few guests, Jaejoong saw Yuri wiping her lips gently with the back of her hands. He suddenly grimaced. What was wrong with a wedding kiss from your husband?

 

As it was planned, they headed back to Mr & Mrs. Kim’s house for the reception dinner. The newly wedded were glued together by Taehyun. They exchanged look from time to time. Jaejoong didn’t even grinned like the usual. He received the kiss he wanted but was bothered by Yuri wiping her swollen lips. It was a new experience for them both. She had never wiped her lips after he had kissed her, except until now.

 

Jaejoong’s eyes stood with Yuri as she excused herself to go to the restroom. He wiped his mouth from the food he was eating & got up without anything to say. Talk was needed between them. As she entered the bathroom, he waited outside, leaning against the wall. It took her longer than he realized. The door unlocked & she came out, brushing her curled hair back. She jumped back as she saw him.


“Took you thirteen minutes?”

 

“You didn’t need to follow me like a burglar.” Yuri walked pass him but he caught up to her side. She didn’t bother to stop or question him.

 

“Ready for the honeymoon?”

 

She suddenly stopped & averted to look at him with narrowed brows, “What honeymoon?” She asked impatiently.


“The honeymoon after the reception, that is. We are going to London, England in the morning tomorrow.”

 

“I’m not going to any honeymoon, Jaejoong Oppa.” She blurted out, & continued to walk, “There’s no way that I will be going.”

 

His face darkened. He grabbed her by the wrist & spun her around to meet him, “Then you are breaking the damn bargain, darling! Remember one thing, this is a real marriage. You will have to go along with me to london or else, Hyunnie will be mine & this marriage will be over like a snap.” He released her wrist & strolled angrily down the hall.

 

Yuri stood there with a clenched fists. She knew she had no right to be mad at him that he had caught one of her mistake. Oh yes, the marriage could have been over right then but she felt as if he was giving her an easy hand off. The word honeymoon, she had forgotten. Why did he have to remember it? Going on the honeymoon would only make things worst for them. They could never be alone & not get into an uneasy argument & she didn’t want to leave Taehyun.

 

Waking up from her undecided feelings, Yuri quickly jogged down the hall with heels on. She saw him ready to open the dining room door & burst out his name. He turned around with an easy face. She hesitated & made her way towards him. Stopping five feet before him, she pressed her lips then said, “We will only go on the honeymoon for one week. No further.”


“One month, Yul.”


“I have my job, Oppa, & I can’t leave Hyunnie for that long.”

 

He raised an upset brow, “They accepted you already?”

 

She lifted her chin, “Yes.”

 

The corner of his lips twitched, “Congratulations but we are still going on that honeymoon trip for one month. I had already booked the tickets. One week is too short for you & I to spend together as husband & wife. We need time alone.”


“I don’t care about being with you!” Yuri snapped. The color of his face changed, “I care about my new job! I have been worrying sick that they will never accept me this late but they did & I won’t disappoint the school board on the first day!” Noticing that her voice was raising, she lightly cleared , “& I will not leave Hyunnie for a whole month. He’s the reason we got married. If we are going on the honeymoon for a month, I swear I will not go.” & damn the bargain!


“Alright.” He said softly, “A week it is.”

 

Relieved, she straightened, walked past him & opened the door. When the door closed behind her, Jaejoong cursed gently & raked his short brownish black hair. He felt as if Yuri was walking on him like a little ant. He did tried his best to get along with her but every time he tries, he tends to fail. It was her that kept him like this. He felt like a wee weakling.


Shaking his head to get the feeling out, he opened the door & walked into the dining room. Everyone was acting like themselves. Taking his seat next to Yuri, Jaejoong continued his ruined appetite. They acted as if nothing had gone wrong outside of the room but gladness & nervousness jumped onto them as the dinner ended with a brief good luck. Taehyun whined but remembered his deal with his daddy. Like a good boy, he kissed his mommy & daddy goodnight & stood before his grandparents. He waved with sweet tears jumping down his eyes as they drove off to the hotel.

 

A/N: i'm sorry for updating so late. i was still massaging my mom so i wasn't able to update. besides, since i have to wake up early to go meet someone about work, i will be will updating one more chap. before ending my night with you guys. i hope you guys don't mind