Child Custody, Love Custody

Child Custody, Love Custody

Chapter 2

 

“Yul, honey.” Jaejoong called, as he entered their apartment.

 

Yuri poked her head out from the kitchen, “I’m over here.” She called, & lingered her head back into the kitchen. Before Jaejoong could take another step again, Yrui came back out with her whole body. She half ran & half walked to Jaejoong.

 

“Hey. You are home early today.” She said, kissing him & took his case. After pulling the case on the little table near the door, Yuri turned back to Jaejoong. She loosened his blue-navy repp tie & patted his chest.

 

“I love you.” She said.


“But I love you more.” He chuckled.

 

She laughed, “Dinner’s ready. Do you want to take a bath first?”

 

“If you join me only.” He said.

 

“In your dreams, lover boy.” She said, & hit his chest playful with her palm. She was about to walk back to the kitchen when he spoke up again.

 

“It will be a bubble bath.” He said, & wriggled his eyebrows behind her. She turned back around & walked to him. She loosened his tie some more & ed his top blue non-iron traditional fit button-down collar dress shirt buttons. She then smiled up at him.


“Hurry up. The food is getting cold.” She reached up & placed a kiss on his cheek, “Maybe we could have some fun after dinner or will you want me to join you now?”

 

Jaejoong grinned from ear to ear. He bend down & nibbled her ear. She giggled, “The bed will be fine with me, beautiful Yul.”

 

Yuri stepped back, “Hurry up than. We are having your favorite.” She walked back to the kitchen before she could see him half- in the living room.


“I will!” He shouted, running to the bathroom that was connected to their bedroom with only his kelly green whale boxers on.


“Silly lover boy.” Yuri chuckled. She can absolutely picture Jaejoong running to the bathroom with only his boxers on. That’s what she loves about him. He was so silly & humorous & he knows absolutely how to love her the way she wants him, too. He was handsome, smart & funny in some way that other guys aren’t. She was a lucky woman.

 

Yuri could picture them in the future. Jaejoong would still be the same while she would be a fussy old woman, telling him to put his clothes on. It was going to great living with him.

 

Yuri entered her blue BMW Z4 & quickly called Jaejoong. She started the car & pulled out of the school ground. After the big interview last month, they had finally expected Yuri to be a guidance counselor. Since her childhood, she had always wanted to be one but not a teacher because of the suffering that they had to teach the students. Her temper would easily go off if one of the students couldn’t understand her. She does, by the way, can’t usually explain things completely. A counselor can have a more difficult job but at least they don’t have to be around students all period.

 

“Hello, Kim law. How may I help you?” Amber Liu, Jaejoong’s secretary, answered.


“Hey Amber. It’s me, Yuri. Is Jaejoong Oppa busy right now?” Yuri asked impatiently.


“Hi Yuri. No, he’s not. Please wait & I will put you on the line.” Amber said, before hanging clicking something & then hanging up afterwards.

 

“Hey Yul.” Jaejoong said.


“Oh. Hey Oppa. Guess what?”

 

“Your pregnant?” He joked.

 

Yuri laughed, “No, silly. I got the job.”

 

“You did? Congratulations.”


“Thanks, Oppa.”


“I got news, too.” Jaejoong said uneasily.


“Really? What is it?”

 

He hesitated but Yuri didn’t notice. She was too busy being happy, “Ahjoong’s coming home & the first thing she wants to do is visit us.”

 

Yuri’s hopes fell. She didn’t want to meet Ahjoong again. The last time she saw her was when she & Jaejoong got back home from their honeymoon. All Ahjoong did was glared at her or played with her fingernails. Yuri was almost irritated. She knew Ahjoong hated her but she didn’t have to show all that much. Maybe it was the way that she dressed. Hers wasn’t in the latest fashion while Ahjoong’s were. Or maybe it was because she wasn’t slender like most of the woman.


“Oh. When will she be here?” Yuri asked, ‘Hopefully not tonight.’ She thought.


“Tonight.” Jaejoong said.

 

Yuri groaned, “Why didn’t you tell me, Oppa?”


“My mom just called me. I’m sorry Yul, to disappoint you. I know you don’t want to see my sister & I know that she’s not always nice but please just bare with it? She will be gone in no time. I swear.” Jaejoong said, raising his hand.

 

“She’s your sister, Oppa, & I don’t want you to say that about her just because of me.” Yuri said, fretting at Jaejoong’s sister’s homecoming.


“She is but Yul, I want you to be happy. Just give June a chance.”

 

“Alright, but if this doesn’t work out, I’m having a divorce with you. Do you hear me, Oppa?” Yuri teased, “Okay.” He said, laughing “Oh, June will be bringing a friend along, too.”

 

Yuri doubled groaned, ‘Are they alike in any case?”

 

“I don’t know about that. All mom said was that June is bringing home a good friend of hers but I hope she’s hot. Whoa. I won’t be surprised if she is.” Jaejoong joked.


“Shut up Oppa! Just worry about what I should be cooking! Ahjoong might yell at my food & you know, I’m a great cooker!” Yuri said in an angry voice.


“Calm down Yul. Just cook as if you are cooking for me but a lot more.” He said in a hungry voice.

 

Yuri exhaled, “I’m serious. If your sister yells at my…”


“Yul, calm down. You will do fine. Just be yourself & don’t raise your ugly temper.” Jaejoong said, it as a joke but what he received from Yuri was a slamming phone. Jaejoong sighed & put down the phone. He was about to dial back but Amber came on the line. Even if he did, all he will receive from Yuri is a slamming of the phone again. He couldn’t control her temper but her temper was what he loves about her.

 

“Jaejoong Oppa!” Ahjoong exclaimed. She threw her arms around her brother & hugged him tightly. From behind Jaejoong’s back, Ahjoong glared at Yuri. Yuri tried to controlled her anger but glared back at her. Ahjoong ignored her with a smile & step back to look at Jaejoong.

 

“I miss you so much, Oppa. How have you been? I hope someone around here is taking good care of you.” Ahjoong said, averting her eyes at Yuri.

 

Now, that got her. Yuri stepped up & pushed Jaejoong to the side, “Ahjoong, hi.” Yuri said in a slow motion movement, “Why don’t you come in & have some wicked tea? I won’t poison you, I promise.” Yuri smiled at Ahjoong’s flinch.

 

Ahjoong tossed away Yuri’s insult & step aside, “Oppa, Yuri, please meet my good friend, Jessica Jung Sooyeon.”

 

A young woman step out from behind Ahjoong & smile shyly but prettily. Her mid-back length, brown hair was just in the latest fashion. Her black, scoop neck, back detail maxi dress clung onto her flawless, skinny, s-line body. Yuri suddenly felt envied. She was chubby & her black elastic waist tube dress didn’t match her at all but no matter what, she had her husband who every day tells her that she looks beautiful.

 

“Hello Jessica-sshi.” Jaejoong said, & held onto Yuri’s waist, “I’m Jaejoong & this is my wife, Yuri.”

 

“Hi.” Jessica said. She was shy but cheerful, “I hope you don’t mind me joining you all for dinner?”

 

“We don’t mind. Of course, my sister’s friends are always welcome here.”

 

She smiled prettily & nodded, “Thank you.”


“Please come in.” Yuri said. She was going to be a good hostess with or without Ahjoong.

 

As Ahjoong walked past Yuri, she glared at her. Yuri bit her bottom reddish brown lips. She looked up at Jaejoong. He assured her with a nod. Both walked into the kitchen, hands in hands. Jaejoong helped Yuri served the food & settled down after all of the food was on the table.

 

Yuri watched as Ahjoong swallow a small piece of steak. She made a face & turn to Yuri.

 

“This is very good, Yuri-sshi.” Jessica said, before Ahjoong could get a word out.

 

“Thank you, Jessica-sshi.” Yuri said. She looked at Jessica & saw her looking at Jaejoong. Her heart jumped, “Oppa. Here, why don’t you eat this?” Yuri took a piece of broccoli from a nearby plate & put it on Jaejoong’s plate. Jaejoong looked funnily at Yuri. He lean over & whispered into her ear, “I hate broccoli, Yul. You know that.” He whispered, & then , “You can feed me & I will eat it.”

 

Yuri stooped her feet on top of Jaejoong’s. He groaned. This wasn’t a joke to her. He didn’t know that Jessica was looking at him like a predator. She hated it when woman looked at her husband like that. He was surely attracted with his split black hair. No one could resists him. Not even old women. She didn’t like it at all. The way Jessica had stared at Jaejoong had made her hate the young woman even more than she had anticipated. She had expected a pretty woman but not one that would look at her husband like that.


“What’s wrong, Oppa? Did Yuri put too much salt on your steak?” Ahjoong asked.


“No, I didn’t.” Yuri said abruptly, before Jaejoong could say anything.


“Yul, honey.” Jaejoong said gently.

 

Yuri got up & grabbed the full plate of broccoli, “I think we need more broccoli.” She said, & walked out of the dining room into the kitchen. The door closed behind her & she slammed the plate onto the table. She took deep breaths to calm down but it wasn’t working at all. The door opened & Jaejoong hugged her from behind, “What wrong?” He asked, laying his head on hers.

 

“Nothing.” Yuri said, & closed her eyes. She didn’t want to tell Jaejoong anything of this at all. Nor did she want to talk to him about this. Even if she told him, he had just said that she was thinking wrong.

 

“Come on. You know you can tell me. Is it June?”

 

Yuri nodded her head. Might as will just agree to what he says, “She’s giving me a hard time, Oppa. I can’t stand it. She hates me.”

 

Jaejoong groaned & turned her around to face him, “I know what you mean but don’t let my sister get to you. You never care about what people used to think of you before. Why are you now?”

 

“I just want her to like me. I had try to make friends with her last summer & every time I try to talk to her, she turns away & glare behind my back. She even called me a behind my back.” Yuri explained.

 

Jaejoong groaned again. This conflict between Yuri & Ahjoong isn’t getting any better. They hated each other & that was that, no other feelings, “You know that’s not true, Yul, & things that aren’t true, you shouldn’t believe it.”

 

“Oh Oppa.” Yuri hugged him tightly. She wasn’t crying & she wasn’t about to. She had never cried since she had married Jaejoong. All that one year, she had been so happy with him & there were hundreds of years to come ahead.

 

He pulled her back & looked into her sweet eyes, “Let’s go back.” He looked at her plate full of broccoli & chuckled, “I’m going to kill every life of those broccoli after dinner.”

 

Yuri giggled, “Their dead already, silly. I’m sorry about that green broccoli I gave you. I wasn’t thinking.” “It’s alright.” Jaejoong took her hand & walked her back to the dining room.

 

Yuri saw Jessica laughed at something funny Ahjoong had said, probably about her. A tingle of envy ran through her nerve. Maybe she shouldn’t think of it. Maybe Jessica wasn’t really looking at Jaejoong. Maybe she was looking at Jaejoong. Yuri had seen it with her own eyes. The looks in Jessica’s dark brown, almond-shaped eyes were wanting & needing. Jessica wanted her husband. She had guiltily found him attracted.

 

‘Oh, god.’ Yuri thought, ‘Where is this headed?’

 

Dressed in a black ralph lauren tux, Jaejoong walked around the large gallery with Yuri on his arm. He looked at her. She was beautiful dressed in a black patra illusion embroidered empire-waist gown that he had just ordered days ago. She definitely looked lovely. He kissed her & walked up to the podium to accept the certificate from the observer & shook his hands. Walking to the microphone, Jaejoong fixed it & started on his speech.


“Hi everyone. I will like to thank my family for supporting me through this, especially my wife, Yuri.” He smiled down at her & blew her a kiss. She caught it & he winked. She blushed & everybody laughed, expect for Ahjoong who was glaring at Yuri the whole time, “Okay, back on track. Without the help of them, I wouldn’t had come this far with my work & mmm...Oh, great. I forgot my speech.” Jaejoong scratched the back of his neck, “This beautiful wife of mine is making my mind run away &...mmm...Oh, yeah. I got it now. The work I do is not always my own but my workers & friends, too. I would like to thank them & I guess that’s all. I better get down now.” Jaejoong said. The crowd clapped their hands & another long speech began with the observer.

 

“You were great.” Yuri said, & kissed his cheeks.


“Thank you. Come on, let’s go back to the table.” Jaejoong took her hands & walked her back to the table where they were assigned. He sat down between her & Ahjoong & ignored the observer’s boring speech, “Do you feel as bored as I do?” He asked Jessica, who was sitting beside Ahjoong.

 

Jessica smiled & nodded, “I don’t want to be mean but it is very boring. By the way, you were great up there.” Jaejoong grinned from ear to ear, “Thank you.”

 

Jessica giggled. Yuri turned around to see whom the giggling belonged to & Jessica answered her question. She burned out with rage. Jaejoong & Jessica were flirting for the eighth time of the day & she was getting more & more jealous. Yuri hadn’t mentioned that to him yet but she will tonight. She was getting tired of his attraction towards Jessica & not her at times. He was supposed to be entertaining her, not Jessica.

 

“Argh! Shut up!” Ahjoong hissed silently.

 

Yuri, Jaejoong & Jessica turned to look at Ahjoong’s angry face. She was glaring at Doyeon but he just sat there with a bored oval-shaped face. They were fighting again, & thank the lord, the parents weren’t here to listen to them again. They were dancing.


“June.” Jaejoong said gently. His sister turned sharply to look at him.


“What?! That jerk started first!” She yelled in a whisper.


“Please June?! We aren’t alone now!” Jaejoong said in a warning voice.


“Then tell this jerk to stop bothering me! Damn! I can’t stand him.” Ahjoong threw her hands up into the air & then hit her head. Doyeon smiled but she didn’t notice.


“Don’t call Doyeon Oppa a jerk!” Yuri said in a demanding voice. Doyeon looked at her & sent her a ‘Please don’t talk’ look but Yuri just ignored him.

 

Ahjoong threw her hands up into the air again, “Oh, please. I don’t want to talk to you now.” She fumbled with her food.

 

Yuri grew mad, “Do you think that I want to talk to you, too? No, I don’t. Why did you even come back anyway? We could have done well without you.”

 

Ahjoong stopped her fork. Then she stabbed her salad, “You…”


“June!” Jaejoong shouted at her, “Don’t you dare say that to my wife!”


“Why? She’s just a that you picked up from the street! Just a…”


“Shut the hell up!” Doyeon yelled, & grabbed Ahjoong’s arm. No one had seen him get up. Everyone turned to look at the table. The observer stopped his speech, “Don’t you call Yuri that. You are the one who is the ! Dressing like that. Who knows how many man you had already slept with.”

 

Ahjoong gasped. She brought up her hand & slapped Doyeon across the face. A glitter of tears came into Ahjoong’s eyes, “I’m not a !” She cried.

 

He grabbed her other arm, “Apologize to my sister then.” Doyeon whispered stiffly into her ear.


“In hell.” Ahjoong murmured. Doyeon’s face grew red with the insult. No one gets away with calling his sister a & he was awfully tired of Ahjoong’s babyish insults!


“Doyeon, let go of Ahjoong!” Mr. Kwon shouted, glaring at his son’s behavior.

 

Doyeon took one last looked at Ahjoong & sharply, he let her go. Hell with the woman! He hated her as much as she hated him, “This isn’t over. You will apologize to Yuri.” He said to her. Ahjoong flinched at his words & glared bloodily back at him. She turned agilely away from him as if she couldn’t stand the sight of his handsome face. She sat back down with her chin held high. Doyeon didn’t walk back to his seat but walked out of the doubled door.

 

Yuri got up & Jaejoong followed her, “No. I want to go talk to Doyeon myself. He’s really mad right now.” Jaejoong looked unsure but nodded, “I’m sorry about what happened.”


“It’s alright but you have to apologize to the audience that just saw the whole thing. Would it be tough on you if you do it alone?”


“Of course not. Go talk to Doyeon. I will be fine.” Jaejoong said, & kissed her cheeks. Yuri just took three steps but stopped when she heard Ahjoong’s voice.


“Jaejoong Oppa. Jessica can help you. She won’t mind. Would you mind Jessica? No, I thought you won’t.” Ahjoong said, with a laughed.

 

Yuri closed her eyes & shook her head, ‘I’m his wife. Jessica isn’t. I’m his wife. Jessica is.’ Yuri took in a deep breath. She can’t worry with it now. She needed to talk to Doyeon. Jessica was just getting in the way with it but something wouldn’t make her feet move forward to the doubled door. It was stuck to the tiled floor. She took a step back. That worked. She turned around & looked as Jessica tucked her arm into Jaejoong’s. Her heart grew with jealousy. Jessica looked so fit in his arms. They looked as if they were mar...Yuri shook her head again. She can’t let this get to her. No matter how Jessica looks or fit with Jaejoong, she’s his wife. He loves her & she loves him.

 

Yuri turned away from them & made her way out of the doubled door. Even though her heart was aching, she still had to go talk to Doyeon. She looked around for him in the dark with lantern lights. It was a fair night with the breeze. She spotted him easily.

 

Yuri walked to him in a bright corner & touched his shoulder, “Oppa.”

 

He turned around & tried to smile at her but fail easily, “What are you doing out here?”


“Looking for you. Why did you run off like that? You never do when there’s a big problem.”

 

Doyeon sigh, “You know I can’t stand being around her & when she called you that, I got mad. I couldn’t let someone talk like that to you nor Mina.”


“I know how you feel, Oppa. I feel the same.” She removed her hand from Doyeon’s shoulder & hugged herself, “You shouldn’t have done that to Ahjoong.”

 

“I couldn’t hold in my anger. She deserves to be treated like that. She’s acting like a spoiled, little girl.” “Oppa.”


“If she ever treats you like that again, I will make her pay & what she said to you earlier will also be apologize.” He turned around to look at Yuri & changed the subject about Ahjoong, “I’m sorry that I ruined your night & Jaejoong’s.”

 

“It’s alright but promise me that you won’t get into a fight with Ahjoong again, tonight.”

 

“I will try. She always starts the damn fights & I can’t stand it.” Doyeon said. He kicked a tree.

 

“Thank you.” Yuri said, “Come on. Let’s go back in.”


“Wait.” Yuri looked at him with a question. Doyeon raked his hand through his long, black hair & took in a deep breath, “That girl, Jessica. She shouldn’t have come with Ahjoong.”

 

Yuri’s heartbeat quickened, “What do you mean?”


“You know what I mean Yuri. She likes Jaejoong & I don’t like it one bit.” Doyeon’s face-hardened in the dark. He kicked the same tree again, five times, “I’m worry about you.”

 

Yuri turned away from Doyeon. She hugged herself tighter. So, she wasn’t the only one that noticed it. Doyeon did too, “Do you think she will steal Jaejoong away from me? I mean. He could easily get tired of me &...& he will want to get a di...divorce with me. Jessica is so beautiful & I...I’m ugly & fat.” She broke down & cried. Doyeon came to her & hugged her.


“Don’t say that, Yuri.” He felt his eyes burning up, “You are more beautiful than any woman I have ever seen & Jaejoong will never leave you because he loves you only. I will never let him hurt you. I promise. Alright?” A tear fell down Doyeon’s face. He quickly brushed it away, “I won’t let him hurt you Yuri.” He repeated again, with a mighty promise, “Don’t cry, Yuri.”

 

She buried her face into his chest with hot tears, “You are the best brother, Oppa.”


“Shhh. Don’t cry now.” Doyeon cooed. He looked up into the dark, nothing sky. There were no stars at all. It was as dark as he felt now, lonely. He was under too much stress. He cares so much about Yuri. She was going through as much as he was & he didn’t want that to happen. She didn’t deserve any of this problem, not one salt of it.

 

Jaejoong looked towards the doorway. Doyeon & Yuri had been gone for a long time since he had made his speech to the audience about the interruption. He wasn’t satisfied with Ahjoong. She had caused enough trouble. He wouldn’t even forgive her for what she had done until she apologizes to Doyeon & Yuri first & now, she’s as mad as a bull. She wouldn’t apologize & he was fine with it, only that she can’t visit him again, & must go back to the states. His choices were good ones but Ahjoong was mad at him now.

 

“Ahjoong.” Jaejoong said sharply, “Are you going to apologize to Doyeon & Yuri or not?”

 

She crossed her arms & glared at her brother, “I told you Oppa. I’m not.”

 

He held his anger down but he couldn’t for long if she keeps up this attitude, “Then you will be going back to the states tomorrow. No matter how hard you try to convince me otherwise, it won’t work.”

 

“Mom!” Ahjoong whined.

 

Mrs. Kim shook her head, “I’m with your brother Ahjoong. Apologize or go back to the states.”

 

“What about Jessica?” She asked, hoping that Jessica can change everything about this.

 

“I’m not stupid Ahjoong. Jessica will be going back with you, too. You will stay in the states until you can learn on how to respect Yuri & Doyeon.” Jaejoong said. He knew he wasn’t being fair with Jessica but the whole thing was Ahjoong’s fault.

 

Ahjoong’s nostril flared. She hit her fist on the table. Jessica jumped, “No. I’m not going back to the states.” “Apologize or not Ahjoong? I’m counting down & when I get to zero & you don’t agree with me, you will be back at the states in no time.”


“I’m not going.”


“Five.”


“You can’t make me Oppa.” He rose his eyebrows.


“Four.”


“I won’t apologize.” Mrs. Kwon sighed.

 

“Three.”


“No.” Mr. Kwon chuckled.


“Two.”


“Mom.” Mrs. Kim shrugged her shoulder.


“One.”


“Dad.” Mr. Kim yawned.


“&...”


“Fine! I will apologize!” Ahjoong yelled out, despite the audiences looking at her.

 

Jaejoong smile, “Thank you. You will apologize straightforward to Doyeon & Yuri in a nice way. You will not frown or mumble. You will definitely not look at your pretty nails. Do I make myself clear on that?”


“Yes.” Ahjoong mumbled.


“You are mumbling Ahjoong.” Jaejoong said crossly.


“Yes.” She said clearer.


“Thank you.” Jaejoong said, & couldn’t help but smile at his smartness. He wouldn’t had gotten through that if not for his smartness in law. He had always admired Ahjoong’s fretting at problems & he still do. She was smart & an intelligent woman but she never shows it in front of people. She can hate anyone she wants & never care. Ahjoong hated half the women he had dated before Yuri. Some of them were like Yuri, admirable, good-hearted & were born with natural beauty & some were definitely like Ahjoong, annoying, flirty & wore a lot of makeup. He usually gets annoyed when some of the women just put makeup in front of him & in a restaurant! It embarrasses him so much.


“Jaejoong.” Yoochun said, & walked up to him.

 

Jaejoong turned around in his seat & grinned widely, “Yoochun. You finally made it. What took you so long?” “The girlfriend.” Yoochun said, with the biggest sigh, “She cheated on me. Damn that !”


“Yoochun.”

 

“Wow.” Ahjoong spoke up, “I’m surprised. You are so handsome & smart. She doesn’t deserve you but I do.” Yoochun smiled at Ahjoong, “Thanks but no thanks. I think you are too good for me.”

 

Ahjoong smiled, “Sit down by Jessica. You will enjoy her company.”

 

Yoochun nodded. He walked over to Jessica & took a seat by her. He gave her a friendly greeting & turned away from her, “So, Jaejoong, what did I miss?”

 

“Too much for me to say.” Jaejoong said, with sip of his sprite. Yoochun eyed him questionably. Jaejoong rolled his eyes over to Ahjoong. Yoochun chuckled.


“What’s so funny?” Ahjoong asked.

 

Yoochun shrugged but kept on chuckling. He rose his brown, almond-shaped eyes from his coke & saw Doyeon & Yuri walking through the doubled door.


“There they are.” He said, with each gulp of his drink.

 

Jaejoong turned around & saw them. He rose from his seat & walked over to them before they were too close to the table. He took Yuri into his arms. He noticed her red eyes, “Why are you crying, Yul?”


“Just a conversation with Doyeon. I’m alright.” Yuri said.

 

Jaejoong was unsure but nodded his head. He turned to Doyeon, “I’m sorry about what happened, buddy.” Doyeon just shrugged his shoulder, “I know how Ahjoong can get.”


“She’s going to apologize. Even if you won’t care for her apology, just accept it please?”


“I will accept her apology for sure.” Doyeon murmur. Then he said to Yuri, “Are you going to be alright?”

 

She nodded. Jaejoong took her waist & leaned her against him. Doyeon walked ahead of them while they followed slowly, “You had been crying.” He said.

 

“Just a little. It’s nothing big.” It was bigger than bigger.


“Why?”


“Just something stupid. I don’t want to talk about it now. Come on. Let’s go over before Doyeon & Ahjoong can start a war again. We don’t want world war eight, do we?” Yuri asked, & smile.

 

Jaejoong chuckled, “Of course not.” They walked over to the table & sat down beside each other. Yuri saw Jessica’s eyes on Jaejoong again. She took in a deep breath & saw Doyeon’s sorry look. She shook her head & vomited a choke back.


“June.” Jaejoong said, looking at her strictly. She looked at her nails & whistled. Jaejoong got impatient. She had already promised not to do that, “Ahjoong!” He exclaimed in a low voice.

 

Ahjoong shot her head up & lifted her chin, “I’m sorry.” She said to Doyeon & Yuri. Doyeon looked at her & squirted his eyes.

 

"Pardon?” He asked gentlemanly, with a charming smile. Of course, he was mocking her to make her mad again. Smart & stupid of him!

 

Ahjoong wrinkle her nose for the first time in her life. She had been afraid that she might get wrinkles whenever does that but now, to Doyeon, she doesn’t care. He deserves a wrinkle old woman. Unlike them, she was beautiful with no ugly wrinkle.


“I’m sorry Doyeon Oppa & Yuri.” Ahjoong said nicely, at Jaejoong’s sharp look.


“Of course, I don’t want to accept that ugly apology but I will. You deserve to apologize to us. So, I will say, apology accepted.”

 

Yuri kept her smile hidden, “I accept your apology, Ahjoong.”

 

Ahjoong nodded sharply & sat back down on her seat with a slump. She didn’t speak for the rest of the party expect when she was trying to flirt with Yoochun. Doyeon sat in his seat, disgusts at Ahjoong. The woman was totally not a lady at all.

 

Jaejoong looked at Yuri as she took a slice of chicken into . He watched her chew cutely. She is so beautiful, was all that he could think of. His mind was full of her that day when he met her at his office. She was a feisty woman with a stubborn mouth. He couldn’t stop making her go out with him that day when she hit him on the jaw. She was stupid enough to think that she had broken his jaw! He loved the expression on her face. She was flushed red with a big o on her light brown lips. He had to hide his smile from behind that bruised jaw. She kept apologizing to him which made him think of that one way for her to get out of trouble, “Would you like to dance, Yuri?” Yoochun asked her.

 

Yuri looked up from her plate & smiled pleasantly, “Sure. If only Jaejoong Oppa will let us.”


“Of course, if only Yoochun keeps his distance.” Jaejoong said, & smirk.

 

Yoochun laughed with a roar, “I can’t keep my promise on that. Just look how beautiful Yuri is. No one can keep the distance from her. Come on, Yuri. Let’s make Jaejoong jealous this time.” Yoochun got up & stuck out his hand to Yuri. She took it & patted Jaejoong on the chest.


“I will kill him if he touch more than my waist.” Yuri said. She saw Yoochun lifting his thin eyebrows & chuckled.


“Go on, sweetie pie. I will watch from here.” Jaejoong said, & kissed her cheek. She nodded & walked away with her hand tucked in Yoochun’s arm.

 

Ahjoong growled, “I don’t like this at all Oppa!”


“Whatever do you mean, June?” Jaejoong asked.


“Yoochun Oppa dancing with Yuri.” Ahjoong made a nasty face, “I hate that woman.” She covered with her hands as fast as she noticed what she just said in front of Doyeon again.

 

Doyeon just glare at her but said nothing. He didn’t feel like starting another fight again.


“Jaejoong Oppa.” Jessica’s soft voice spoke up, “Would you like to dance?”

 

Doyeon’s face started to heat up. What the hell is the woman smoking up now?! Can’t she see that Jaejoong is already married? Before Doyeon can stop Jaejoong from answering, he said yes.

 

Jaejoong got up & took Jessica into his arms. Doyeon burned up again. They walked off leaving Doyeon & Ahjoong alone. He slammed his drink onto the table, “Come on, Ahjoong. Dance with me.”

 

She jerked her head up, “Have you gone mad, you bull? Why in the world would I dance with you?”

 

“Dance with me or I will started another fight with you & then you will have to apologize to me again. Which I know would make you mad.”

 

Ahjoong got up. Doyeon thought that she was agreeing to him but instead, she walked away & pulled a man from the crowd & started to dance with him. With no second to waste, Doyeon grabbed a woman’s hand & started to dance with her. He had to watch Jaejoong & Jessica’s every move.

 

Were her eyes cheating on her again? Yuri looked behind Yoochun’s shoulder & spotted Jaejoong & Jessica dancing together. She turned her head away from them & hid it behind Yoochun’s chest. He frowned.

 

“What’s wrong, Yuri?”


“Jaejoong & Jessica are dancing together.” She whispered.


“That’s great then.” Yoochun said in a high pitched tone.


“No, it’s not.” She bit her lower pale pink lips, “Haven’t you seen the way how Jessica looks at Jaejoong? It’s like she’s in love with him. Don’t you think so, Oppa?”


“I don’t know.” He said, “Where are they dancing now?”

 

She pointed a long finger over his shoulder. Yoochun turned around & saw them easily. He studied them, especially Jessica. She was giggling. Unlike Yuri, Jessica covered . Her eyes were shiny, more than ever with Jaejoong. Really, Yoochun felted disturb. Yuri was right; Jessica did have that look like she loved Jaejoong already. He didn’t like the way Jaejoong was flirting with her either. Didn’t the man notice too, that Jessica likes him? He already has a lovely wife that Yoochun felted envy already.

 

Yoochun turned back to Yuri with a concern look, “God, you are right.”


“Do you think Jaejoong likes her?” She asked.


“Jesus no. He better not. He has you already. You got more than what Jessica has.” His oval-shaped face began to harden, “I know Jaejoong. He will never do that to you. He won’t betray you Yuri. He will be damn before he does.”


“Thank you Oppa.” She bit her bottom lips, “Can you take me home?”

 

He sighed, “No. Jaejoong won’t be happy with it. If you want to go home, ask him. You always tell him everything. Please don’t go off with this Jessica thing, Yuri?”


“I can’t promise you that. You know how I’m but I want to go home now Oppa. Just take me.”

 

“No!” He replied harshly.


“Damnit Oppa! Just take me home!” Yuri hissed.

 

He ignored her & twirled her around. They landed right beside Jaejoong & Jessica. Jessica blushed & hid her diamond-shaped face. Yuri looked at her strictly. She turned to Jaejoong, “I’m going home.” With those words said, Yuri walked quickly away.

 

Jaejoong looked at Yoochun, “Why is Yul mad?”

 

Yoochun shrugged, “Maybe because of her husband.”

 

Jaejoong turned an ugly look at Yoochun & ran off after Yuri. Doyeon let out a deep breath & thanked Yoochun with his eyes.

 

When Jaejoong got outside, it was dark as black. Trying to see through the darkness, Jaejoong spotted Yuri running towards their car. He ran after her & caught her arm before she could open the door.

 

“What’s wrong, Yul?” He panted.

 

Yuri snatched her arm away from him & glare at him in the dark, “What’s wrong?” She laughed as if crazy. Then she exploded, “You were dancing with her Oppa! Ahjoong’s damn friend!”


“What?” Jaejoong asked in disbelief, “It was just a dance Yuri. Just like you were dancing with Yoochun.” “Dancing with Yoochun is different, Oppa. I didn’t flirt with him as you did with Jessica. That was disgusting.” Yuri threw her hands up into the air.


“Watch what you are saying Yul. It was just a dance.” He said, trying to convince her. It was true for him but for Yuri, it was more than dancing. Jaejoong was stupid enough not to notice!

 

Yuri laughed again, “Didn’t you see how she looked at you, Oppa? It was as if she wanted to steal you away from me.” Yuri choked out than. Sting of tear burned her eyes, “Will you ever leave me for her?”

 

Jaejoong quickly caught her in his arms. He hugged her tightly, afraid to let her go, “Oh, Yul. What made you think that I will ever leave you for her? I love you & only you.”

 

Yuri sobbed into his chest, “But Jessica is so beautiful. She’s not fat like me. I don’t know why you married me.”

 

“Oh Yul, you are so naive.” Jaejoong laughed, “You are not fat. You are as beautiful as any other woman out there & you know why I married you. I could state them all over for you again, if you want me, too.”

 

Yuri laughed along with her tears, “No Oppa.” She pulled her arms from his chest & circled his neck, “I love you so much.”


“But I love you more.” He said, & covered with his.