Child Custody, Love Custody

Child Custody, Love Custody

Chapter 12

 

Her light hot pink lips smacked together as she closed the door & leaned against it. That was the worst conversation she had ever had with her in-laws or shall we say, ex-in-laws. The surprised she received that Jaejoong didn’t tell them until today did not surprises her at all. She knew they loved her as a daughter but her voice seemed to rises at them every minute. Her rudeness to them, they didn’t mind. They knew that it was their son’s fault & let her talk all of her anger out. The relationship of the families will continue but not to her. She had already decided to live her life in the states. It will be easier for her, Jaejoong & the coming baby. Yuri covered & ran up to the bathroom. She leaned over the toilet & held her hair up from falling down her face. The sickness came out with a force & into the toilet. Yuri reached out for an unused towel & wiped . She cleansed & face. Letting out a big sigh, Yuri looked into the mirror & saw her mom. Mrs. Kwon put an arm around Yuri & squeezed her shoulder, “Feeling better?”

 

She nodded her head, “Much better, mom. Thank you.”


“Did you tell them?” Mrs. Kwon asked, as she her daughter’s hair. She looked into the mirror with Yuri & their eyes met.


“No, mom. I couldn’t let myself to. I’m sorry that I had disappointed you & dad so much.”

 

She shook her head & kissed Yuri’s hair, “No, dear. You didn’t disappoint us. You did what you think was right & your dad & I’m very proud of you. We want you to raise your child in the way that you think will be most safe for him. Even if to get away from Jaejoong, do so.”

 

Yuri smiled sorrowfully, “Are you sure, mom? I will just waste my whole life over there, trying to get away from him.”


“Oh sweetie, we will miss you & Mina but I’m sure you will come & visit us with Mina on the holidays.”

 

She looked down & wiped , “I don’t know about that, mom. I don’t think I will ever be able to come back here. I need to get away & that means that I would never come back. I will miss you, dad & Doyeon so much. There’s no other way about it.”

 

Mrs. Kwon smoothed her hair, “& I will miss you.”

 

Yuri sniffed & turned around to hug her mom, “Thank you mom, for understanding me.”


“You know that if there’s any problem, there’s always your dad & I. Just let our grandson know that there’s still his grandparents & give him our love like we have given yours ours.”

 

Her eyes shined with tears, “I will mom. I promise.”

 

“Now, that’s my girl.”

 

Yuri smiled & closed her eyes. All of her dreams had been scattered by just that one person but his has not. She had never dream of this. She had never wanted this & she had never wanted to stop loving him but time has pass & time needs to go on. That’s the event of her life, never stopping.


“What? She’s going to the states next week?” Jaejoong asked, quite surprised.


“That’s what I said.” Mr. Kim said, with a hint of madness as he squinted at him. He hated what Jaejoong had done but like his father had said years ago before he passed away, it was his life.

 

Jaejoong grimed, “What for?” He asked, out of the blues.

 

Mr. Kim doubled his glared, “She wanted to help Mina settle into her college & then find herself a job. Did you think that she will be running away from the wound that you had given her?” Mr. Kim stabbed his food with a fork & then tripled his glare on Jaejoong.


“No, dad.” Jaejoong said, & took a glance at Jessica, “I know she just wants to start her life over again, & maybe going to the states is what she think will be the best for her.”


“It is the best for her, Jaejoong.” He took in a deep breath & let it out. Getting up from his chair, Mr. Kim excused himself, “When you are finish with you dinner, I need to talk to you in the library.” He pushed in his chair, “It’s argent.”

 

Jessica looked up from her plate & looked at Jaejoong. He assured her with a smile & excuses himself. As soon as Jaejoong disappear, Ahjoong spoke up from her silence since dinner had begun.


“You just have to get him, don’t you, Jessica?”


“It’s not that Ahjoong.” She whispered.


“How could it not be that?”


“Ahjoong!” Mrs. Kim shouted out in surprises.

 

She threw her mom an accidental glare, “Out of the world, mom, why are you on her side? She’s the one who took your daughter-in-law away from Jaejoong. She’s the one who’s causing all of this trouble.”

 

“For the last time, Ahjoong, I’m on no one’s side. Jessica did the wrong thing that I would have never forgiven her for but for Jaejoong’s sake, forgiveness has to come somehow.” Mrs. Kim looked over at Jessica, “I do hope you know what I mean, dear.”

 

Jessica nodded her head, “I do, Mrs. Kim, even though I don’t deserve any of you or Mr. Kim’s apology.” Ahjoong flipped her hair angrily, “& you really don’t deserve mine, Jessica, & I will never understand why you went behind my family & my back to cheat on my brother, even though you knew he have a wife before hand.” Jessica looked at Ahjoong straight in the eye, “Me too, Ahjoong. I will never know what reasoned why I stole Jaejoong away from Yuri but there are words to describe it. It was love that I found.”

 

Ahjoong averted her face away, “I don’t care what you found, Jessica, but you better not ruin it.” Her spine straightened, “I’m sorry.” She got up from her chair & walked out to the garden, leaving her mom to deal with Jessica.

 

She took in a deep breath & quickly let it out. The talk she had with Jessica wasn’t really a talk but she had wanted to get it over with. It had took her a while to say those two short words but the words had seemed so long & difficult. If Jessica had thought that those two words were real, she thought wrong. They were words of trash to Jessica from Ahjoong.

 

She looked up at the darkening sky. Someday, just maybe, they could be friends again, but she doubted nothing would be like the years before. Nothing can be like before as it is now. Ahjoong took a glance at the library window & grimed.

 

Jaejoong threw the pen he was holding up into the air. He caught it in one swift move & slammed into the bin of trash, “The hell with it!” Jaejoong cursed, with an air of quietness.

 

Mr. Kim rose an eyebrow, “Excuse me?”


“Nothing, dad.” He sighed & rubbed the side of his aching neck, “Why are you trying to talk me into re-marrying Yuri?”


“I didn’t say that, Jaejoong. I just want to make sure you are doing what you think is right.”


“Look dad.” Jaejoong leaned over & placed his elbows on his knee, “I know that you care about me but I’m happy with my life now.”


“You are going way too fast on this, Jaejoong. Dating someone just after divorcing your wife? What the hell is that?! I taught you better than this, Jaejoong. Do you see me cheating on your mother?”

 

Jaejoong frowned, “If you do dad, I would never claim you as my dad.”

 

Mr. Kim grunted & walked behind the desk, “Why do you think I still call you my son?”


“Because you believe in me. You put all of your hope on me to carry on the family tradition & I had half-failed you.”


“Correct but you fail more than half. You failed me all of a whole but my hopes aren’t down yet.” Mr. Kim leaned his palm on the desk & stared at Jaejoong, “Hear me out son, get to know Jessica first before you do anything else.”


“I know what you mean, dad, but I knew Yuri well enough before I married her. There was nothing wrong with us getting married so young.”


“You think?”

 

Jaejoong got up & turned away from his dad, “I know.” He walked to the door & opened it, “Night dad, work awaits me tomorrow.”


“Night.” Mr. Kim said, as Jaejoong closed the door.

 

Jaejoong closed his eyes tightly. Something pulled inside of him. Images of Yuri smiling happily at him flashed through his mind. The corner of his mouth brought up a small smile. His hands reached out for her beautiful face. Her smiles widened as...


“Jae Oppa.”

 

His eyes flashed open & there stood Jessica.


“Jessica.”


“What were you just doing?”


“Nothing.” He said, & reached out for her little hand, “Let’s go down, shall we?”

 

She nodded. They walked down the stairs & met his mom. She rose from the couch & walked towards them, “You will be heading towards home now?”


“Yes, it’s late already. Where is June?”


“She just came in from outside & I think she’s in her room now.”


“Tell her I say bye.” He kissed his mom’s cheek, “Night mom.” She nodded & walked away. He turned to face Jessica & kissed her on the lips, “I will miss you.”

 

She smiled & slowly reached out & touched his hands, “It’s just going to be a night.”


“You mean you won’t miss me at all?” He teased, with his silly smile.


“Of course, I will miss you, Oppa.”


“Did June talked to you?”


“She did & she was nice enough to apologize. I really, really want to show her how sorry I’m but she seems to be mad at me every time I try to talk to her.”


“You know how June is, just give her time.”

 

Jessica nodded, “Good night.” She said, & kissed his cheek.


“Alright, good night. I will see you tomorrow?”

 

She nodded again. He kissed her thoroughly & brought his head up. He touched her cheeks & walked out of the house with a wide smile. Getting into his car, he drove off. Halfway home, Jaejoong looked over at the left. If he turned that way, it will only lead him to Yuri & if he turned right, he will be heading straight home. Jaejoong leaned back & sigh. Somehow, he felt the urge to talk to her but about what? Would he repeat himself over again, of what he had done? Or would he just want to ask her why she was going to the states? Jaejoong jumped out of his daydream as a car honked at him. He stepped on the gas & made a turn for the left, ‘You shouldn’t.’ His mind told him, but he kept on going with his heartbeat increasing every three seconds. His thoughts were pressuring him but they weren’t going to get to him this time, not that they ever had. Jaejoong made some few more turned & came to her parents’ house. He stared at the lights coming through the window & sigh. Probably everyone was still awake. Not only did he want to talk to her but her parents, too. They will probably think that after the silent divorce, he was too timid to come out & talk them but to him, this wasn’t over yet until he talks to her parents.


Getting out of the car, Jaejoong walked smoothly towards his ex-wife’s parents’ house. If they don’t want to talk to him, out he will go. He opened the metal gate & closed it behind him. Jaejoong stepped onto the porch & walked over to the door. He gradually knocked two times & waited. Minutes passed by as a face looked out of the side door window. Jaejoong smiled sadly & waved.

 

A/N: good morning/night everyone ^^

since its already morning here & waiting for the right time to go to work which is in 10 more minutes, i decided to update one chap for you guys since i feel so bad for making you guys wait until late at night :(

so enjoy & see you guys again tonight <3